Melee is the worst bullshit ever in poe

"
AceNightfire wrote:
Combine that survivability with:

1. CWDT+Imm.Call+End.Cry+Inc.Duration
...and fail horribly because EC isn't a spell anymore... or did they already revert it to 1.3 state?
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
"
silumit wrote:
"
AceNightfire wrote:
Combine that survivability with:

1. CWDT+Imm.Call+End.Cry+Inc.Duration
...and fail horribly because EC isn't a spell anymore... or did they already revert it to 1.3 state?

There is no way they reverted that in the beta.

@ace is only partly correct, yes clearspeed was an issue, but so was survieability, specifically getting shotgunned by spell affects. Clearspeed for melee can be fine if they don't have to spent every second worrying about being "1 shot" by some mechanic that was overly tuned in order to kill players.

https://youtu.be/T9kygXtkh10?t=285

FeelsBadMan

Remove MF from POE, make juiced map the new MF.
I need to see way better options around dexterity and melee as opposed to strength and melee. My sense after three plus years of solid POE.
I was actually doing fine with clear spead and survivability. I was using the Fortify Support gem, curses and warcries.
For clear spead Ice Crash in combination with Herald of Ash is really nice.

However I died in Fetid Pool Cruel due to a magic mob spawned by the Master Hunter. It were those small monsters who drop from the ceiling. They caused massive bleeding on my character and I initially escaped to town. Unfortunately I just HAD to beat them and died.

Closed beta is wiped anyhow so I'm going to try again.
I agree completely. The melee gems imo need to offer dmg on top of whatever % increase base dmg.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info