Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
marmar00 wrote:
Well it's my first league and daggers like that seems expensive, just had to be sure :) What do you think (budget version)?

I would've crafted hybrid % spell damage / % ele as chaos in place of just vanilla % spell damage, but this is still very good and probably a huge damage boost to you. I actually held out on crafting mine until I got the rank 4 hybrid mod unveiled from Syndicate encounters.
Last edited by sny83 on Jan 20, 2019, 6:00:53 PM
Thank you for the insight. Lack of hybrid mod is a mistake by my side :P Second dagger will get it.
Last edited by marmar00 on Jan 20, 2019, 6:18:26 PM
Is there any way to upgrade the level of a crafted mod on a multimod item? (without spending 2 new exalts on multimod)

I just slammed whatever on my dagger since i thought i can replace it. Really bummed out if that is not possible
"
Chrisss0r wrote:
Is there any way to upgrade the level of a crafted mod on a multimod item? (without spending 2 new exalts on multimod)

I just slammed whatever on my dagger since i thought i can replace it. Really bummed out if that is not possible

Not possible, I'm afraid. If it's any consolation, you might be able to sell your sub-par dagger once you craft a new one with top-tier mods.
(first of all - sorry for my english... ;) )
thanks a lot for this bild - i'm a new player and it helped me a lot..

a have some questions - i have a couple of scepteres wich had more dps (aporox + 8%) then Doryan´s . "0,4% of elemental damage leeched as life" is worth to change it?

P.S. I'm not sure that "Clear Mind" is that good. When i've changed it, i had less dps then i had before (i'm not shure that "mana regeneration rate" can compensate this)

P.S2. I've changed Tabula for 6L Inpulsa (6ex) - well, i think it's a best thing that i've made in this game (can't compare with 5L Inpulsa, because i dont had it).. .
I am a newbie who just started this league and I have been progressing through the atlas with this build. But I hit a wall on tier 14 maps. I just can't stay alive against bosses on rare corrupted tier 14s. I have tried a couple and managed to complete just one, and even on that I used all my portals. I know I have some obvious things to upgrade, like getting crafted daggers and getting a better amulet, but they all are mainly damage upgrades. What should I do to increase my tankines? Or will simply increasing my damage be enough?
"
I_GameR wrote:
2 500 000 DPS for the Shaper in real conditions

i play with crits.

Does anyone have a larger DPS?

Pretty good, but you can' use "enemy is shocked", you don't have 150% shock effect

So I have about the same arc DPS (2.2 mil), but 800 more HP, 600 more mana, 97% more chaos res (with flasks up) and about 3-4 mil more DPS with lightning spire traps. And I less rely on flasks with non-crit build.
I don't see any advantages in doing crit version of the build really. It's different, but it's not better
Last edited by blg_RealiZe on Jan 20, 2019, 8:16:04 PM
"
I am a newbie who just started this league and I have been progressing through the atlas with this build. But I hit a wall on tier 14 maps. I just can't stay alive against bosses on rare corrupted tier 14s. I have tried a couple and managed to complete just one, and even on that I used all my portals. I know I have some obvious things to upgrade, like getting crafted daggers and getting a better amulet, but they all are mainly damage upgrades. What should I do to increase my tankines? Or will simply increasing my damage be enough?

I’m on a tablet, so I can’t see your skill tree, but here are a few things I noticed.

(1) Life is low. Regular jewels can roll up to 7% max life, and abyss jewels up to 50 flat life. Most your jewels have no life modifiers. Try to get this over 5k. Most your gear also is low on hp.

(2) Mana is acceptable, but more and/or “#% of damage taken gained as mana when hit” will help any problems of going oom you may have.

(3) Fire res is only 63%. Don’t rely on flasks to keep them maxed. Your taking approximately 50% more fire damage than someone with 75% res.

(4) You mentioned earlier general dps upgrades. You can find better rare daggers than what you’re using for relatively little investment. I strongly recommend fixing this before saving to invest in crafting (unless you can craft now - cost ~2.5 - 7 ex, depending on rgn, base, and quality of crafts).

(5) It looks like it takes 2 casts of Storm Brand in order to proc Arcane Surge. This is also only a 4s buff when not linked to Increased Duration.

Oh, and damage plays a major roll in your ability to survive fights. The faster the enemy dies, the less time they have to kill you.
Last edited by Aldonés on Jan 21, 2019, 12:50:14 AM
"
blg_RealiZe wrote:
Pretty good, but you can' use "enemy is shocked", you don't have 150% shock effect

So I have about the same arc DPS (2.2 mil), but 800 more HP, 600 more mana, 97% more chaos res (with flasks up) and about 3-4 mil more DPS with lightning spire traps. And I less rely on flasks with non-crit build.
I don't see any advantages in doing crit version of the build really. It's different, but it's not better
My shock effect = 135%, that 1,47 vs 1,5 max

is overcharged work? (unnaturel ins)

+800 hp it is good, but sometimes it doesn't help us

mana? we can used Mana Leach with Orb of storms, it is very good

traps are cool idea, need test it

why u used atack speed on daggers?

a flurry of blades isn't fast enough? Why not take something more useful?
"
I_GameR wrote:
"
blg_RealiZe wrote:

My shock effect = 135%, that 1,47 vs 1,5 max
is overcharged work? (unnaturel ins)
+800 hp it is good, but sometimes it doesn't help us
mana? we can used Mana Leach with Orb of storms, it is very good
traps are cool idea, need test it
why u used atack speed on daggers?
a flurry of blades isn't fast enough? Why not take something more useful?

mana is basicaly our HP too, 1700 mana is just not enough to sustain 5.5k hp with Mind over matter. You often end up with 0 mana after heavy hits.
I have attacks speed only on my secondary pair of daggers, my main DPS daggers don't have a crafted attack speed on them.
High base attack speed on daggers (1.45-1.5 attacks per second) and/or crafted attack speed is good for movement with whirling blades
Overcharged doesn't work with unnatural instinct. Unnatural instinct gives me about 200 hp, 190 mana and 4% chance go gain endurance, frenzy or power charge on kill (from small nodes).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info