Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Started playing again a few weeks ago after a couple of years off and stuck with this guide (which is awesome btw) but it seems like I've hit somewhat of a roadblock. I cant seem to figure out why I am lacking so much damage. I've been sitting and comparing my character with Enki's in Path of Building for the past few hours without really understanding why my damage is so low so I'm turning to you guys and hoping you will know what I'm doing wrong.

I'm currently in the process of buying some new gear so the resists might be a little high or low so bear that in mind, it will be better when it's finished :)

Here is the Path of building pastebin: https://pastebin.com/itdwvm0a

Edit: Alright so I just found out that I hadn't enabled Chill and shocked enemy which makes the damage difference not too bad, but any tips is appreciated :)
Last edited by Siwmoon on Jan 20, 2019, 10:03:44 AM
Hello, really enjoying this build so far. https://pastebin.com/d7AM4XYk can anyone give me some tips about upgrading this build? cheers
This build. Fucking amazing. You did such an outstanding job w/ the guide. Coming from Diablo I was mind blown at seeing such a massive passive tree w/ no idea how to maximize myself. In seeking a nice guide and way to learn the game I came to a few dead ends and turn arounds. Finally coming across this guide I decided to commit myself and see where it gets me. The wonders of explaining in depth what I should be doing and striving for are a huge help. Thanks for putting the time and effort you did into this.
"
Chrisss0r wrote:
Allright.

I have now made quite a few updates. Got 6L Inpulsa, watchers Eye with Mana leech and also switched to daggers which I really enjoy.

My daggers are quite ok but not perfectly crafted.

I got a role of Lvl 20 faster attack + 21% faster attack + 18% ele to Chaos which i felt is quite good for the whirling blades as it basicaly gives another Gem slot. Unfortunately i got stun duration when regaling it..but still decided to keep it.

Am i wrong?

One thing that bothers me a lot: With normal craft you can simply replace a craft with the higher version once you get more currency. With multicrafting I seem to be stuck with lower levels. Is there somethng i can do?

Here they are

Any general advice is also very welcome

anyone? thx!
"
Chrisss0r wrote:
"
Chrisss0r wrote:
Allright.

I have now made quite a few updates. Got 6L Inpulsa, watchers Eye with Mana leech and also switched to daggers which I really enjoy.

My daggers are quite ok but not perfectly crafted.

I got a role of Lvl 20 faster attack + 21% faster attack + 18% ele to Chaos which i felt is quite good for the whirling blades as it basicaly gives another Gem slot. Unfortunately i got stun duration when regaling it..but still decided to keep it.

Am i wrong?

One thing that bothers me a lot: With normal craft you can simply replace a craft with the higher version once you get more currency. With multicrafting I seem to be stuck with lower levels. Is there somethng i can do?

Here they are

Any general advice is also very welcome

anyone? thx!

Well sure wouldnt have wasted 2ex on that Dragon Gutter.

And 16% Lightning Damage isnt awesome but way way better than the Dragon Gutter. I would sell that and get a proper dagger. You didnt even link Fortify to it for the proper whirling blades setup. Flash Dash is useless in there.
Last edited by Artwebb1986 on Jan 20, 2019, 12:30:01 PM
2 500 000 DPS for the Shaper in real conditions

i play with crits.

Does anyone have a larger DPS?
Hello, I am now lvl 28 and using this guide to level my first char as it is much easier, efficient and fun giving than fire/ice based skills that I tried for first 20 levels. But as for now I don't understand one thing- why to waste points later in attack speed passives for the movement skill and not invest them in "crit chance/damage" nods if this is a CASTER build and main function of movement skill for the caster without armor is to jump off to avoid damage and keep distance. If we stick to sceptres, dexterity is not needed (would be for multiple projectile support gems that are not used in lightning skills) so I would take those 4 points from Accuracy, for example, to get Lightning Walker line. Maybe is only my luck of getting Axiom Perpetuum from drop in lvl 21 map that makes me think this now?
P.S. I don't see any sense in using Controlled Destruction and lose all Crit when we have a wonderful Elemental Proliferation levelled up from the start that makes all much more efficient on mob waves.
Last edited by argazedon on Jan 20, 2019, 1:43:50 PM
Hey, I'm preparing to craft my first serious item (following PerkyPsycho guide). Can you guys tell me if this is how should I start?
1. I need base weapon e.g. some rare shaped, ilvl +85, platnium kris (~1,5 ex on poe.trade).
2. use orb of scouring
3. use alterations to get tier 1 elemental as extra chaos damage
... the rest of the steps
"
marmar00 wrote:
Hey, I'm preparing to craft my first serious item (following PerkyPsycho guide). Can you guys tell me if this is how should I start?
1. I need base weapon e.g. some rare shaped, ilvl +85, platnium kris (~1,5 ex on poe.trade).
2. use orb of scouring
3. use alterations to get tier 1 elemental as extra chaos damage
... the rest of the steps

If you're following his guide, why are you unsure of the next steps? They're all there in the guide, complete with options for budget alternatives. If there's something specific about the steps that confuse you, it's better to ask that directly, then we can help you better.
Well it's my first league and daggers like that seems expensive, just had to be sure :) What do you think (budget version)?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info