Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
_Netdiver wrote:
If you go with a Ghastly Eye Jewel on your Stygian Vise to get some Minions get # to # Cold (Lightning) additional Damage, can you hope to have it also with the Spiritual Aid trait (increase and reduction of minions damage also affects you) ?

no, +# flat damage is not "increased"
"
blg_RealiZe wrote:
"
I_GameR wrote:
2 500 000 DPS for the Shaper in real conditions

i play with crits.

Does anyone have a larger DPS?

Pretty good, but you can' use "enemy is shocked", you don't have 150% shock effect

So I have about the same arc DPS (2.2 mil), but 800 more HP, 600 more mana, 97% more chaos res (with flasks up) and about 3-4 mil more DPS with lightning spire traps. And I less rely on flasks with non-crit build.
I don't see any advantages in doing crit version of the build really. It's different, but it's not better

I'm confused...so he's sitting at 140% shock effect (70% passives, 35% Inpulsa's, 35% Arc), so to humor him I selected enemy is shocked as well as chilled, shocked recently, max power charges, Shaper boss, max power charges, and dps with flasks.

Arc: 1.008 mil
OoS: 76k (157.9k in cloud)

Even against trash Arc only does 1.7 mil...What could he possibly be doing to claim 2.5 Shaper dps?
Last edited by Aldonés on Jan 21, 2019, 9:12:29 AM
Guys quick question - is the guide from first page updated regulary or do I need to read all 930+ pages of this thread? :D I wanna start this arc build but I am not sure did many things changed during this topic and are not included in the first post?
"
Valthol wrote:
Guys quick question - is the guide from first page updated regulary or do I need to read all 930+ pages of this thread? :D I wanna start this arc build but I am not sure did many things changed during this topic and are not included in the first post?

Yes it's updated and only missing the swap to lightning spire setup later.
"
Valthol wrote:

Guide is updated. The only major change not updated since 3.5 launch is several of us use Lightning Spire Trap in gloves. In general for late game the gems get optimized, but the build as is is capable of every end-game content. At the bottom of the guide there is an area for the changelog with a link to the full changelog.
"

I'm confused...so he's sitting at 140% shock effect (70% passives, 35% Inpulsa's, 35% Arc), so to humor him I selected enemy is shocked as well as chilled, shocked recently, max power charges, Shaper boss, max power charges, and dps with flasks.
Arc: 1.008 mil
OoS: 76k (157.9k in cloud)
Even against trash Arc only does 1.7 mil...What could he possibly be doing to claim 2.5 Shaper dps?

all that selected - 2.54 mil dps
His dps is good, but it's a glass cannon DPS. It's fine for the most content, but I would like to see him fighting against depth 500 Aul or something like that :)
And I don't like to rely on flasks, diamond flask alone gives him 30% DPS
Last edited by blg_RealiZe on Jan 21, 2019, 9:25:40 AM
"
blg_RealiZe wrote:
His dps is good, but it's a glass cannon DPS. It's fine for the most content, but I would like to see him fighting against depth 500 Aul or something like that :)
And I don't like to rely on flasks, diamond flask alone gives him 30% DPS

What the heck...I imported his PoB from his profile again. It's importing all skill gems without quality and at the wrong level; one weapon had none of the crafts with the other a secondary weapon; lab enchants are missing; and dual-stat crafts only show 1 of them...probably more issues as well. I suppose that would explain any dps anomoly PoB was showing, lol.
"
What the heck...I imported his PoB from his profile again. It's importing all skill gems without quality and at the wrong level; one weapon had none of the crafts with the other a secondary weapon; lab enchants are missing; and dual-stat crafts only show 1 of them...probably more issues as well. I suppose that would explain any dps anomoly PoB was showing, lol.
hello, what a happened? Are you saying that the PoB is broken and mine is considered wrong?

upd.
10 mins ago i crafted this:

now DPS for Shaper = 2 813 892
very good
Last edited by I_GameR on Jan 21, 2019, 12:18:57 PM
I've got two more questions:
1. Can you guys tell me what gem setup (with Lightning Spire) should I have with my gloves? Or maybe it's ok as it is?

2. As I mentioned before, I crafted by mistake flat spell damage instead of hybrid spell+chaos damage in one of my daggers. Is it worth selling it and try to craft it again with hybrid mod?

This is the other dagger for comparison:

I don't know if I have the strength to craft another one :P First one was easy and took me 1ex worth of alterations and annulments, second one was ~3ex (might've been not worth it).
Last edited by marmar00 on Jan 21, 2019, 11:23:45 AM
Hello, im brazilian player really trying to write this the best way possible. Forgive my writing mistakes.

Firstly, this build make me want to play this game. Thanks.

I have a simple question.

I believe that I arrived at a time where any change requires a major investment, and well, I do not have many resources.

Is it preferable to get a helmet with the enchantment for the arc or a watcher's eye with passive penetration while affected by Wrath?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info