Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
Which of the following would be the best properties for Watcher's Jewel to complement the 'Lightning Damage leeched as Mana while affected by Wrath'?

x% of Damage taken from Mana before Life while affected by Clarity
x% increased Mana Recovery Rate while affected by Clarity
x% chance to recover 10% of Maximum Mana when you use a Skill while affected by Clarity
x% of Damage taken gained as Mana over 4 seconds when Hit while affected by Clarity
x% increased Lightning Damage while affected by Wrath
Damage Penetrates x% Lightning Resistance while affected by Wrath

Both Wrath ones are vastly superior to Clarity. The only Clarity one worth mentioning is #% damage taken from mana due to it being defensive in nature. Otherwise you’re best off dropping Clarity altogether once you have Watcher’s Eye.
"
b1zm4rk wrote:
jlh165, thanks a lot for the reply. I understood now :D

-----

I couldn't help but notice your gloves are sub-par. Casters do not receive any benefit from accuracy. Don't feel bad, I don't think I knew this for about a year after I started.
"
"
rvaHammer wrote:
Ive never made it to the guardians, now that im there 2 random questions. Since i have onslaught in my storm brand, its not going to be up for bosses, should i switch it out for blind or can the guardians even be blinded? Also would it be smart to switch out wise oak for corresponding flask of each guardian element type? Or lose too much from the loss of pen against boss to make that worth it?

I’m pretty sure every boss in the game can be blinded, just keep in mind blind only affects attacks, not spells.

Thanks 1 down 3 to go. Died a few times tho :/. Sometimes i can insta t15 bosses, and it seems like possibly kinds insta a t16 but its so situational, they always move too much. If i have all 3 LS traps underneath and i can get 1s of arc dps with everything popped and going, its it's always thay 1s for t15 bosses, but its so hard to get it all perfect. Alot bosses tend to move too much or right at the beginning at least.
Hi there!

Big noob here trying to follow your guide. I have to say it's the most comprehensive well-written guide I've seen in probably any game, especially with the help of path of building. :)

I'm a bit confused regarding the weapon setup I should aim for. If I understood correctly, I should ideally dual-wield scepters or daggers? I'm still running around with the +1 Lightning Gem Wand I crafted in Act 1 and a shield...

Thanks in advance :)
"
mnemoniak wrote:
Hi there!

Big noob here trying to follow your guide. I have to say it's the most comprehensive well-written guide I've seen in probably any game, especially with the help of path of building. :)

I'm a bit confused regarding the weapon setup I should aim for. If I understood correctly, I should ideally dual-wield scepters or daggers? I'm still running around with the +1 Lightning Gem Wand I crafted in Act 1 and a shield...

Thanks in advance :)

Leap Slam (maces) and Whirlling Blades (daggers) are both attack skills. Attack skills require both weapons to be compatible with the skill in order to use, so yes, either 2 of one or 2 of the other, but not 1 of each.

If you have 1 weapon and a shield, both skills are still usable with the added choice of Shield Charge. While using wands, you are limited to only movement spells: Flame Dash and Lightning Warp (all spells are comparable with any weapon).
Last edited by Aldonés on Jan 20, 2019, 3:50:06 AM
Hello mate!

Awesome guide you got there!

Do you think i can play BHC with your build?

If no, there's any change i could do to be able to play?

Thank you a lot!
"

Both Wrath ones are vastly superior to Clarity. The only Clarity one worth mentioning is #% damage taken from mana due to it being defensive in nature. Otherwise you’re best off dropping Clarity altogether once you have Watcher’s Eye.

Thank you very much! I noticed that many opted for dagger-based weapons with crit chance, why are they better than sceptre if Elemental Overload perk is taken?
"

Leap Slam (maces) and Whirlling Blades (daggers) are both attack skills. Attack skills require both weapons to be compatible with the skill in order to use, so yes, either 2 of one or 2 of the other, but not 1 of each.

If you have 1 weapon and a shield, both skills are still usable with the added choice of Shield Charge. While using wands, you are limited to only movement spells: Flame Dash and Lightning Warp (all spells are comparable with any weapon).

Thanks so much for your quick reply, it's clear now! :)
Only thing I didn't get was the last part in the parentheses about "(all spells are comparable with any weapon)"!
"
Thank you very much! I noticed that many opted for dagger-based weapons with crit chance, why are they better than sceptre if Elemental Overload perk is taken?

Daggers allow for Whirlling Blades which is a superior movement skill to Leap Slam.

"
mnemoniak wrote:
Thanks so much for your quick reply, it's clear now! :)
Only thing I didn't get was the last part in the parentheses about "(all spells are comparable with any weapon)"!

Should say “compatible,” not “comparable”...darn auto correct.

"
Luciferzinho wrote:
Do you think i can play BHC with your build?

Certainly, though you would focus more on defenses and such. Your biggest change would be to not suck like me. I die a lot.
Last edited by Aldonés on Jan 20, 2019, 4:51:32 AM
"
Should say “compatible,” not “comparable”...darn auto correct.

Gotcha, thanks again mate ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info