Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
blg_RealiZe wrote:
"
Is Purity of Flesh recommended?

What should be dropped to make room for it in that case?

yes, just for chaos res
replace 3 5% talents for that

Ok, thanks.

Also a follow up, is Wrath lvl 21 worth it? If I understand everything correctly, Essence Worm would take it up to lvl 23, but the last upgrade in lightning damage happens at 22.

The extra point would only add lightning damage w/ attacks with doesn't affect arc unless I'm mistaken.

Am I missing something here?
Does it matter if I choose ilvl 85 or 86 dagger base to craft?

from "Crafting guide post":
(...) Ideally, you need item level 85 shaped (...)
(...) ilvl 86 crafting base: 30c to 1.5ex (...)

Those parts confuse me. So, 85 or 86?
"
Wienic wrote:
Does it matter if I choose ilvl 85 or 86 dagger base to craft?

from "Crafting guide post":
(...) Ideally, you need item level 85 shaped (...)
(...) ilvl 86 crafting base: 30c to 1.5ex (...)

Those parts confuse me. So, 85 or 86?

I believe 85 is okay looking at poedb.

ilvl 75 Gain (10–15)% of Elemental Damage as Extra Chaos Damage
ilvl 85 Gain (16–20)% of Elemental Damage as Extra Chaos Damage

You can only get certain levels of the mods at certain ilvls.

I didnt check all the other mods though, but would assume they all are 85+ you could go thru and check on there. https://poedb.tw/us/mod.php?cn=Dagger - click the mod shows the ilvls.
why Attack & Cast speed > castspeed with jewels? Why do i need Attackspeed with this build?
"
Zariliv wrote:
why Attack & Cast speed > castspeed with jewels? Why do i need Attackspeed with this build?

For movement skill (leap slam/whirling blades)
i just had empower lv 4 on this build
do you think i should change any gem with empower into 6 link enki?
"
Zhultas wrote:
i just had empower lv 4 on this build
do you think i should change any gem with empower into 6 link enki?

If you have a corrupted chest with +1 to gem level, only then will a L4 empower offer higher dps (replace ALD). I doubt many will go for it this league with the cost of Inpulsa’s. I’m pretty sure you can have +2 to lightning gems, and a L4 empower would work in that as well. The goal here is to get Arc to L26. Oh, should be self explanatory, but this only works with a L21 Arc.
Last edited by Aldonés on Dec 19, 2018, 2:06:00 PM
Thanks for answer, i'll simply sell it then.
any recommendations for uniques while leveling to speed things up? :)
Thanks to the help in this thread, I've upgraded quite a bit..

As said, the dagger market is a mess.. I got one for 40c and one for 2ex. They both are far from perfect, but they both seem pretty decent.

I've managed to pull off a fair amount of upgrades pretty cheap.. got a watchers eye with bottom rolls for a discount and dumped 2 divines into it to get 3 rolls maxed out.

Even managed to pull off the "triple oak" - with the crappy jewel on the left.

Not sure where to go next.. better weapons, and I suppose more Chaos resistance.

a couple questions though..
1) Inpula's - when I plug that into PoB, it doesn't show a DPS increase. Either I'm doing something wrong, or PoB doesn't take its effect into account. I have a +9% in standard, but don't remember it feeling game changing. Especially since an unlinked one is starting around 6ex in betrayal.

2) The "nimbleness" cluster looks like it will add 18k dps for 3 passive points (2x int + jewel socket). Unless I haven't seen a really good jewel, I'm not sure that would be better. I have a few other jewels tagged as unused in PoB, but they seem to top out at +9k-11k dps.

https://pastebin.com/2PgraT73
or my profile is public.

TIA

EDIT: Found one easy upgrade that I missed - about 12% more DPS for a level 21 arc. Time to buy one, and hope one of the ones I am leveling hits 21 when corrupted @ 20 to recover the investment.
Last edited by toxic678 on Dec 19, 2018, 3:45:17 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info