Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
"
Kaazaa wrote:
"
can anyone show me ur end game gears. I have no idea what should i go. :C

Just look blg_RealiZe in this thread kinda gg stuff.

How can i search his build?

look in my profile :)

"
napraen wrote:
Great guide!
Spoiler

Returned to PoE at the end of Delve after 4 years of inactivity and had a blast with it so i'm rolling it again for Betrayal.

So far it's been going very smoothly and although i've done some personal adjustments to fit my playstyle it's still pretty close and i've got a couple of questions.

Looking to do a weapon upgrade and having a hard time choosing what to craft due to my lack of understanding some mechanics.
Daggers vs Scepters: I'm finding it difficult to justify dagger over scepter yet it seems most people prefer daggers, why is that? Is it just because of whirling blades? Am i misunderstanding something or doesn't EO/Controlled Destruction almost completely invalidate the dagger implicits(save for the block ones) where as the scepter ones are serious dps boosters(am i overrating those?).

Watchers eye: Got a L-damage mana leech wrath one in Delve to fix mana sustain in higher tier maps and it worked exceptionally well. Currently however i'm running an elder ring with Warlord's Mark on hit and in regards to mana sustain it feels just about the same while providing endurance charges and even more life leech on top. It's obviously the more defensive approach since the ring can give you life/res alongside the endurance charges, but realistically can't it also compete damage-wise given you can have Lightning Damage on it?
Q. Am i making a mistake by not prioritizing watchers/essence worm/wrath? Realistically missing out on wrath is surely a hit to dps, but can't you just make it up with a ring that has lightning/elemental dmg/cast speed?

I've yet to transition to the minion dmg node on tree, running most of the normal elemental increases instead. Am i missing out on a lot of dmg there?

General advice on what should i work on gear-wise?
Current gear
Spoiler

Yes, dagger over sceptres just because of whirling blades and it's totally worth it: movement for this build is everything
Crit implicit is worse than elemental damage on sceptres, but it's not completely useless - you have a higher chance to proc elemental overload. But I prefer 6% block implicit.
You can't really replace wrath. Look at that ring for example:

It gives me 6.1% DPS, and essence worm with wrath in it gives me 24%! It's basicly like your arc has 7-link setup
Not sure about warlord's mark, you kinda need a lot of resistances from your second ring (because one is essence worm), and that kind of ring with warlord's mark gonna cost like a Boeing :D
about gear: probably a good stygian vise with elemental damage and/or an open prefix, so you can craft "increased damage on it". Or you can find a good daggers, it feels really better than sceptres.
Spiritual aid node is pretty strong
Last edited by blg_RealiZe on Dec 19, 2018, 9:47:42 AM
Hi, I am looking for improve my character, i think i go on the rigth way but its my first time witch and i would like to know what should i improve.

Thx for the build and the guide its help me alot.

IGN: FidoVlzaOne
Last edited by darkjoda88 on Dec 19, 2018, 10:17:44 AM
When i put clarity, Enfeeble and CwDt, do i need to have the sockets link together?
Just gonna repist since I didn't have any answers :)

Hi !

Thanks for the build, really trying to follow hit as a new player but now I really hit a wall. I'm stuck at level 86 and can't barely sustain T10 Maps and the Syndicate is just destroying me.

I was wondering if the Inpulsa would make ta much of that difference with the gear I have right now or other thing should really be swaped in priority ?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/OblikZ/characters

Charname is : ZapZapTheWitch

Thanks
Just gonna repist since I didn't have any answers :)

Hi !

Thanks for the build, really trying to follow hit as a new player but now I really hit a wall. I'm stuck at level 86 and can't barely sustain T10 Maps and the Syndicate is just destroying me.

I was wondering if the Inpulsa would make ta much of that difference with the gear I have right now or other thing should really be swaped in priority ?

Thanks
Hey,

What are some of the reasons that you haven't listed phase run as an option for movement? I'm wondering if it's worth changing to phase run setup so I can have a smoother progression in delve.
"
illimar96 wrote:
Hey,

What are some of the reasons that you haven't listed phase run as an option for movement? I'm wondering if it's worth changing to phase run setup so I can have a smoother progression in delve.

You don't need phase run in delve. You want to kill monsters from the distance and then move forward and not just face rush into monsters, it's not a melee build.

"
OblikZ wrote:

Hi !
Thanks

Change your weapons first, they are really bad. Get a daggers with cast speed + lightning damage to spells / elemental damage as extra chaos and craft spell damage / lightning damage to spells on it (you'll need an open prefix)
You can read my messages on the last 3-4 pages, tips about gear are literally the same for anyone =\
Last edited by blg_RealiZe on Dec 19, 2018, 11:58:03 AM
I'm finishing T14 maps today on a bad yellow corrupted chest and still using a mana flask.
I think my daggers are ok for now? But other than that some easy upgrades coming soon and after that i'll hit all the T15 :)

I will come back after I did all the obvious upgrades and ask for help then!
Last edited by Ubering on Dec 19, 2018, 12:05:30 PM
Is Purity of Flesh recommended?

What should be dropped to make room for it in that case?
"
Is Purity of Flesh recommended?

What should be dropped to make room for it in that case?

yes, just for chaos res
replace 3 5% talents for that

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info