Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

@bliss55: Thanks for the kind words! :)

Vaal Storm Call is good damage-wise if it crits, but too unreliable and limited to one use, which will become an issue if you want to explore some of the longer high-tier bossfights.

I can see the issue with Tendrils with the base version of this build, but with a CI version with enough ES and Vaal Pact (and Vinktar eventually) you shouldn't have any issue facetanking most stuff. You could add in a Decoy Totem to lure away the boss focus while you kill them.
twitch.tv/enki91
Last edited by Enki91 on May 2, 2017, 11:13:23 PM
Assassin: Dual void battery tree? I click on link in Alternative builds it directs me to a pastebin? Can you link it somewhere or send it to me? Thanks
@DeThroneDe: It's a code for the import function in path of building. You can copy the whole code, or import it directly with the pastebin link.
twitch.tv/enki91
Couple quick questions for you @Enki91 (and forgive my noobness, I have not been playing long at all)

1) in your skill tree, you don't have profane bloom picked, even though you have it as a "fixed" item in your build. I'm not yet able to do the third labyrinth, but I didn't want to screw up the build. I went for forbidden power and wicked ward first, wasn't sure whether to go vile bastion or profane bloom whenever I can do labyrinth

2) how are you generating endurance charges for Immortal Call to use? I don't see where you are getting them from.

3)This is more asking for advice, but I seem to have hit a hard wall as soon as right before Malachai on Merciless, and I'm not 100% sure where to be focusing next on my build. I'm Lv 78 3.2k HP, 5.6k arc, 10.6k tendril DPS. All ele res to max. Not sure if you have any quick advice for once you get to that point. I tend to notice that in hard fights, I run out of flasks/get my ES drained from MoM and get killed shortly after. Also I notice that the stone golem has a really hard time holding up

Regardless of all of that, thank you for this build! I have certainly enjoyed PoE a heck of a lot more than the little amount of time I played it a long time ago.
@BenZeb: Hey there, glad you enjoyed this build! Don't worry about asking questions, we all started somewhere.

1. Probably just a display error, since the linked tree is based on an older version of the passive tree. Out of your two choices, i'd go for Vile Bastion first. Profane Bloom is really only "mandatory" since it's leading to Malediction for those that wanna pick it, and Void Beacon is useless for those that don't.

2. Immortal Call has a base duration which works without any charges, Endurance Charges just add some extra duration to it. You can however selfcast Enduring Cry in tougher fights if you want to, for regular mapping it's not really needed.

3. Act 4 Merciless is intentionally pretty tough towards the end, most just get the skillpoint quest done and skip the rest. If you want to beat it anyway, i'd recommend farm Dried Lake or lower maps for some levels, upgrade gear (most is missing important life rolls) and jewels and fix the gem setup.

The mana flask is also useless with Eldritch Battery, since it won't refill Energy Shield.
I'd switch it with a Jade Flask for some extra evasion, since i assume you can't afford a Vessel of Vinktar yet.

After all that's done, you should be able to beat Act 4 with some practice. Good luck!
twitch.tv/enki91
Last edited by Enki91 on May 18, 2017, 1:23:15 PM
"
Enki91 wrote:

The mana flask is also useless with Eldritch Battery, since it won't refill Energy Shield.
I'd switch it with a Jade Flask for some extra evasion, since i assume you can't afford a Vessel of Vinktar yet.

yeah, the only reason im using it right now is for the rare (but definitely fatal) instances i run into mobs that quickly kill the golem and drain all my ES and mana through MoM. I pop the flask to make sure i can cast something as i am running trying to get my golem back up.

and yeah, i've been going through maps with leaguestones to help get good rolls, definitely going to keep that up! Thanks!
Hi I'm currently levelling this build but focusing on Faster Start of Energy Shield Recharge Rate and using the Soul Strike quiver with The Tempest Bow, the latter providing 100% increased lighting damage. Do you think this is viable or should I follow your build? I'm just trying the variation as I've the gear laying in my stash.
@Chalk_Circles: I can see that working, only issue will be missing two major crit rolls.
If you can atleast 5L the bow, you could put Arc in there with Inc Crit Strikes to somewhat fix this issue, or use a Voice/Choir of the Storm if you can stack up lightning res.
twitch.tv/enki91
Thank for the reply. I'd like to ask a couple of questions. How did you sustain your Arc while levelling? What are your thoughts on using The Vertex in the helm slot. It proves a nice bonus for a hybrid build and reduces the cost of skills, I was thinking of slotting Arc in there rather than in Void Bringers.
Last edited by Chalk_Circles on May 23, 2017, 7:27:13 AM
@Chalk_Circles: I usually level with something like CwC Firestorm of BF totems, Arcs leveling progression is still somewhat weak. Best you can do is either get a +1 Tabula or Skin of the Loyal and put both Arc and Tendrils in there and use 2x Axiom Perpetuum, or Tabula for Tendrils and Arc in a Reverberation Rod.

I'd prefer Voidbringers over Vertex, the gloves give a huge amount of crit and can boost Arcs damage further with the right corruption. A rare helmet also makes it easier to get the right enchant and relevant life+es+res rolls with some essence crafting.
twitch.tv/enki91

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info