Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
Enki91 wrote:
@Nekondas: I'd just get a cheap base and craft it. There's currently a Carnal Armour for 50c which you can scour, Shrieking Essences of Greed seem to be 3c each and i expect it wouldn't take more than 5 to get something decent (Life, 1-2 Res, flat ES or Eva and open slot for master craft).

You could also go for a pure ES chest, since the base evasion is only really relevant if you hit a good flat Eva and Ev/ES% roll. This would make chroming for 5b1r much easier and could potentially yield some higher ES for your MoM pool.

Also forgot to mention earlier, if after all these changes Izaro is still an issue, try deactivating his buffs or replace one Vaal Discipline with a Decoy Totem.

I also need some clarification on curses. I am noob player so please bare with me.
I got Assassin's mark on aura so when do i cast Enfeeble? Enemies can have one curse active at a time so how do i use them? Should i cast Enfeeble on bosses only?
@Nekondas: It will only properly work if you have Malediction, or some other source of +1 curse.
Otherwise Assassins Mark will always be applied to everything in Blasphemy range and overwrite Enfeeble.
twitch.tv/enki91
@Enki91 Thanks for all the answers. I will try to put them to good use :)
Im interested in the PoH MoM version but Im not sure what to do with the paste data, how do I use it?
"
LtTrog wrote:
Im interested in the PoH MoM version but Im not sure what to do with the paste data, how do I use it?

Click on Import/Export Build at the to left in Path of Building, then either insert the code or use Import from Pastebin.
twitch.tv/enki91
Hi, which wand would be better

I am planning to add +%spell damage with Catarina (I think it would be better choica, than +mana)
or this Doryiani

Thanks for answer guys
"War's over, soldier. You just don't know it yet. Everybody lost."
@Nishrek: Catalyst should be slightly better, and allows you to use Shield Charge for movement.
Yours also still has the old implicit value, if you use a Blessed Orb on it the 10% Elemental Damage should increase to new value (i think 34% Elemental Damage).
twitch.tv/enki91
I'm fairly new to PoE and have only little experience with Diablo and the like so please excuse if my question sounds pointless.

I have chosen the Build above as my first character and felt pretty superior up to now. But now I have stumbled upon Argus and I don't stand a chance. For any other prior enemy I did not need any strategy because mana, life and especially energy shield were more than sufficient. But Argus beats me with a few hits. From my point of view I'd need tremendous life leech to beat him or simply run away as often as possible (not my preferred tactic).

What am I doing wrong? What do I need to change?

Here is my gear:

@cysez: Hi there, welcome to Path of Exile!

There's a couple things you can do about this issue:
First one is to simply skip the labyrinth for now. The way this build and its leveling progression are currently set up, you don't need your Ascendancy until ~Lv70, when you can equip endgame gear and get all the nodes to enable the full defensive setup.
This unfortunately also means that the build can be rather squishy while leveling, a huge flaw that i'll be eliminating with the next update to this build.
It's basically all worked out, tested and ready for release, but i'll wait with it until Patch 3.0 to incorporate potentially fitting new uniques/skills, and so that players currently following this build don't feel the need to restart a new char.

If you still want your Ascendancy now you can also just skip Argus. He's just an optional boss and only drops another Treasure Key, which isn't that significant in Normal Difficulty.
If you choose this option, keep in mind that the labyrinth is relatively tough for its level, and the difficulty can be further amplified through certain buffs on Izaro.
Keeping a Decoy Totem with you, and learning its pattern to continuously shift Izaros focus away from you can be a big help here, aswell as in other bossfights.
Or simply outlevel the content a bit, which would kinda bring you back to option #1.

No matter which one you choose, good luck in the lab and your further progression with the game!
twitch.tv/enki91
Last edited by Enki91 on Jun 24, 2017, 8:52:23 AM
@Enki91: Thanks for the quick and helpful answer!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info