Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Apologies if this question is inaporpriate, but at the moment I'm ovepowered for my mapping. (6L defiance/Inward Eye/90%+ sd wands/atziri+anointed/4.15K HP+1.1k ES/6.1k mana). I've done all my yellow maps I can but am stuck on white and can't seem to progress...This build has been a lot of fun to a beginner as myself.

Also thanks for the response, my resistances are in a bit of a pickle atm (they are capped), if I change out my ring I lose out on a significant amount of resistance
Last edited by RubinKazan on Mar 4, 2021, 11:47:46 AM
"
RubinKazan wrote:
Apologies if this question is inaporpriate, but at the moment I'm ovepowered for my mapping. (6L defiance/Inward Eye/90%+ sd wands/atziri+anointed/4.15K HP+1.1k ES/6.1k mana). I've done all my yellow maps I can but am stuck on white and can't seem to progress...This build has been a lot of fun to a beginner as myself.

Also thanks for the response, my resistances are in a bit of a pickle atm (they are capped), if I change out my ring I lose out on a significant amount of resistance

Option 1 would be, just buy yellow or even red maps.
Option 2, read through this: https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/hbmims/guide_stepbystep_visual_guide_on_atlas/
It gives an efficient way to progress your atlas and hopefully gives some insights on how to reach red maps in general.
"
RubinKazan wrote:

If survivability is an issue here are a couple of suggestions...

If you are wearing CoD you don't need to spec Mind over Matter on your tree. Instead, put that point into The Agnostic.
Try to finish Uber lab to get your last two ascendancy points and put them into Bastion of Elements.
Shuffle a couple of points around and get the jewel socket near the scion starting area (down near the life wheel) and put you pure talent jewel there. Also be sure to get the small node at the scion start to get the benefit of +25 to all attributes from pure talent. After this look to see if you can spec out of the +30 STR and AGI nodes and use those points elsewhere.
Buy a healthy mind jewel and socket it where you currently have Pure Talent. This will boost your mana.
Once you hit lvl 90 or so you can start looking at cluster jewels if you want to. It's not mandatory but you can get several beneficial notables from them.

I hope this helps you and I'm glad to see you are having fun with this build. This is my 2nd league so I'm still pretty new as well.
Last league I didn't use poe trade at all. This league I've done my best to find upgrades whenever I can. Learn to use the trade site and always be looking for upgrades for your gear. This is by far the easiest way to get your resists where you want them in order to use certain equipment, like Essence Worm.
Last edited by Zuuule on Mar 4, 2021, 12:10:58 PM
"
Dreagation wrote:
With those wands, I'd like to know how getting charges work. If you're at max power charges, can you get a new power charge when the wands trigger, or will the wands give you endurance/frenzy charges guaranteed?

No even if its full you can still get charges and it just refreshes the timer
Last edited by Sorenalike on Mar 4, 2021, 1:48:54 PM
Hey! I know this post is older now but I hope you can still find the time for these questions, after I read....a lot of the replies to see if I could find the Answer.

First of all, thanks, as a casual player builds and guides like this make the game much more playable.

1. Crackling Lance - Is it not castable fast enough to be worth it? It seems like an upgraded version, I understand it does not chain, but its not useless, and it has something like 125% increased damage, Is it better that arc?

2. Divine Judgement is 4 nodes away while I am leveling, is that not a HUGE damage boost? why is it not recommended until late mapping?

Thank you very much.
"
Captarcher33 wrote:
1. Crackling Lance - Is it not castable fast enough to be worth it? It seems like an upgraded version, I understand it does not chain, but its not useless, and it has something like 125% increased damage, Is it better that arc?
The way the damage scales and the best support gems to do so are very different from Arc. If you go to POE Ninja and look at the Crackling Lance builds you will see they are very different from this build.
https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds?skill=Crackling-Lance

"
Captarcher33 wrote:
2. Divine Judgement is 4 nodes away while I am leveling, is that not a HUGE damage boost? why is it not recommended until late mapping?
I don't know the thought process but in my experience damage was never an issue in Acts or lower level maps. The priority is getting through them quickly and to keep getting levels. Only once I get into red maps do I notice that I need a lot of damage and quick clear for survivability. I think the build order does well at helping a newer player get into late game - which is the goal of the guide. More experienced players may be able to look at the end point and chart their own way so if you have played a lot I would say feel free to change up the order. I think that a lot of the defensive nodes, and nodes that help both defense and damage through more mana, come first to keep the death rate down and players from becoming frustrated with the game which can be very punishing if you are new to the game or a squishy build.
"
Captarcher33 wrote:
Hey! I know this post is older now but I hope you can still find the time for these questions, after I read....a lot of the replies to see if I could find the Answer.

First of all, thanks, as a casual player builds and guides like this make the game much more playable.

Thank you very much.

Not gonna look at crackling lance, sorry. :P
But it's more important to focus on survivability initially, so divine judgement gets postphoned a bit, if you feel like you're tanky enough, you can ofcourse adapt the tree to your needs.

"
Sorenalike wrote:
"
Dreagation wrote:
With those wands, I'd like to know how getting charges work. If you're at max power charges, can you get a new power charge when the wands trigger, or will the wands give you endurance/frenzy charges guaranteed?

No even if its full you can still get charges and it just refreshes the timer

Since you have 2 of the wands, can you check what the average amount of charges you have is? According to my calculations, it's about 4-5 charges in that case. But I could have made a mistake somewhere. So let me know, please.
I'm kinda out of things I would like to upgrade, so I'm putting my gear here for some suggestions. I'll be harvest crafting on rolls still and the Immolate on my helmet should become fire res at some point. Onslaught edge can be better, but I don't really know how I'd like to craft my second wand, so theorizing on that still. And the belt could get a t1 mana recovery, but those belts are a bit too expensive to spend on a relatively small upgrade for my taste.

"
Dreagation wrote:
I'm kinda out of things I would like to upgrade, so I'm putting my gear here for some suggestions.
Man, that cloak is just trash, what utter garbage, not even 28% quality!

Next temple man, next temple. :P
But I'm not trying to brag about the items, I know they're good, but I'm also seriously looking for idea's on upgrades still.
Last edited by Dreagation on Mar 4, 2021, 3:18:27 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info