Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Anyone mind looking over my skill tree? I feel like its a bit off and needs adjusting, would appreciate it greatly.
"
mara49keh21 wrote:
Anyone mind looking over my skill tree? I feel like its a bit off and needs adjusting, would appreciate it greatly.

I'd suggest getting small cluster jewels. How much life are you on? I'm on roughly 3600 and feeling fine with it. So you could drop some of the small passives around constitution and pick up the jewel socket next to the agnostic. and drop the last non-unique jewel you're running. Those spots would be for your watcher's eye and anima stone. Personally I'd suggest a watcher's eye with a clarity mod: Either mana recovery rate or MoM effect.

And if you need another point, use the points for heart of thunder for divine judgment. It's a little bit less damage, but saves you a skillpoint.
Last edited by Dreagation on Mar 4, 2021, 3:35:26 PM
Unfortunately I am at 3.1k, hence I am not running agnostic and with lack of clarity watchers eye, I found myself dying more often running it, without it I have 1.1k ES buffer which seems to keep me alive better for now.

Thanks for looking over it, Watchers eye with clarity mod is possibly what I'll upgrade next, I imagine its big for survivability, meanwhile I assume with the ES buffer I can drop some of small passives around constitution and respect heart of thunder for divine judgement and try to fit small clusters?
Guys, at which point would you advise someoone to drop Crown of the Inward Eye in oder to switch to a rare elmet? My only Ritual character is public, if you wanna take a look. Thanks a lot
"
Dreagation wrote:

Next temple man, next temple. :P
But I'm not trying to brag about the items, I know they're good, but I'm also seriously looking for idea's on upgrades still.
Getting good items and sharing them is what makes the end game grind rewarding, especially for those of us who play far past when a lot of people bag it until next league. I will never hesitate to post this wand I acquired towards the end of Heist league. I don't know how it came to be made without Harvest but I bought it for 40ex and believe it was the best deal I made all league. I managed to get the Necro build up to 8.5m dps and was having an absolute blast at the end.

And I appreciate the Cloak post, knowing what is possible, I now have something to sink all the fusings sitting in my inventory in to.
"
samhoara wrote:
Guys, at which point would you advise someoone to drop Crown of the Inward Eye in oder to switch to a rare elmet? My only Ritual character is public, if you wanna take a look. Thanks a lot
Personally I would only drop it if I was able to buy or make a helmet with the elevated Elder mod of Transfiguration of Mind. I know Dreagation has one and I think he made it himself. I intend to make one myself within the next week or so for my similar but different build. If you have Maven Orbs I don't know that there is anything better to spend them on.

I do think it is kind of a late build reach item though where the real benefit might be the extra resist slots allowing for other gear slots to be less reliant on resists so you can get more damage favorable affixes. Crown of the Inward Eye is a very difficult helmet to beat for this build and it is almost always going to be BIS.
Last edited by BuckFutter9 on Mar 4, 2021, 4:31:35 PM
"
BuckFutter9 wrote:
"
samhoara wrote:
Personally I would only drop it if I was able to buy or make a helmet with the elevated Elder mod of Transfiguration of Mind. I know Dreagation has one and I think he made it himself. I intend to make one myself within the next week or so for my similar but different build. If you have Maven Orbs I don't know that there is anything better to spend them on.

I do think it is kind of a late build reach item though where the real benefit might be the extra resist slots allowing for other gear slots to be less reliant on resists so you can get more damage favorable affixes. Crown of the Inward Eye is a very difficult helmet to beat for this build and it is almost always going to be BIS.

^this, but I dare go even a bit further and say it's only worth if you get the transfiguration of mind and the nearby enemies have -% lightning res (This one doesn't have to be elevated, but if you're going all out anyways.:P).
Ok, those replies brought me back to my casual PoE player reality. But it was educating nonetheless, so thank you!
I was fooling myself by thinking I could easily squeeze in some chaos res with a rare helmet but no lmao.
"
Dreagation wrote:
I dare go even a bit further and say it's only worth if you get the transfiguration of mind and the nearby enemies have -% lightning res (This one doesn't have to be elevated, but if you're going all out anyways.:P).
Just to be clear on how this is made, because it is what I plan on making, and I want to know if I have the right approach my plan follows:

1 - get Elder hat with the T1 mod of increased maximum Mana and make sure there is only one other Elder mod on it.

2- Maven Orb it, if you hit Transfiguration of Mind, move on, if not, repeat step 1.

3 - Get another hat with the nearby enemies lose lightning res, has to be the only Crusader mod. Can accomplish through finding alone, Harvest, or maybe Maven orb it up past T1 if I have extra orbs and it has only one other Crusader affix.

4 - Awakener orb the two together

5 - Harvest and benchcraft as possible but make sure not to horse up the two costly affixes. Really wish they were both prefixes or suffixes.
"
BuckFutter9 wrote:
Just to be clear on how this is made, because it is what I plan on making, and I want to know if I have the right approach my plan follows:

1 - get Elder hat with the T1 mod of increased maximum Mana and make sure there is only one other Elder mod on it.

2- Maven Orb it, if you hit Transfiguration of Mind, move on, if not, repeat step 1.

3 - Get another hat with the nearby enemies lose lightning res, has to be the only Crusader mod. Can accomplish through finding alone, Harvest, or maybe Maven orb it up past T1 if I have extra orbs and it has only one other Crusader affix.

4 - Awakener orb the two together

5 - Harvest and benchcraft as possible but make sure not to horse up the two costly affixes. Really wish they were both prefixes or suffixes.

Basically yes.
Some annotations:
-- Most important one: I haven't checked if item level matters with maven's orb. The wiki says it doesn't, but poedb assigns an item level to the elevated mods. I went for the safe way and got high item level items where I thought I needed them-- But like I said, wiki says item lvl doesn't matter (it still needs to be able to roll the t1 mod ofcourse)

See if you can get an elder base or an crusader base that has the arcane cloak enchant. This'll be the base you want to keep when you awakener orb. Much easier to have it as starter than having to run labs for it.*

Consider fossilcrafting to find the mods, it makes the items rare, so it might be easier to find an additional influenced mod on it (but could also be multiple). But alt spamming works just as easily to just find the mod.

Step 4 -- There are a few elder mods you cannot safely remove (minion damage or area damage for example). This means either keep the helmet as is and miss out on life or mana as a prefix, or... Best I've found to remove it is, suffixes can't be changed and then annul and pray. (Yes I've had to craft a second helmet, cause I lost the elevated elder mod this way.) Suffixes probably have the same problem, but those matter less, since you should be res-capped anyways. :P

* I have an hubris circlet with that enchant, if I come across a harvest that let's it influence it, and it gets elder/crusader, I'll let you know.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info