Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Is a tabula better than a 6 link defiance?
"
RubinKazan wrote:

Only if you don't have the currency for a CoD. CoD has way to many good mana attributes on it whereas tabula has nothing save for 6 white sockets. You can certainly run tabula until you can afford to buy a better six link tho.
"
RubinKazan wrote:

get a cloak and add a jeweler touch prophecy to get it 5 linked pretty cheap
"
Sorenalike wrote:

Hello today i crafted two wands sadly i just got 103 mana on one of them which is pretty Sadge .. i wanted to kinda change my wave of conviction if possible since i already got exposure ... is there any gem i can replace which you guys can recommend ?
also tornado wand got one prefix open do you recommend aug lightning or caster ? or maybe aug influence ?
thank you

You've influenced an incursion wand (with the tornado wand), right? I like it!
Just keep in mind that the lightning exposure suffix is only 10%, while WoC applies 25% lightning exposure.

I find it kind of hard to "finish" the craft for you. I'd kinda want the double damage craft on both wands if I'd run it, but maybe that 1 suffix is good enough already. You might want to find an upgrade for woe bane, since the flat lightning damage and lightning exposure feel underwhelming. (We already add a lot of flat lightning damage through archmage and arcane cloak). Then you could find/craft a wand with mana, spell damage+mana hybrid/lightning penetration, wrath aura effect and then multimod some sort of spell damage and double damage.
But if you're happy with the wand as is, don't mind all that. :P

For blight thirst, it's kinda hard to get a guaranteed useful mod on it. I think aug lightning would be better than aug caster. The pool for lightning has less bricks. You could also consider aug chaos, for lightning/elemental damage as extra chaos damage. It still has a pretty good chance to be a brick. Take a look at poedb for the specific numbers I guess.
If you're looking to spam prefixes on it (with remove/add crafts), lightning will allow you to keep rerolling, chaos and caster you can't really reroll after the slam.
Can anyone make suggestions for my build? I'm pretty lost how to go from where I'm at. https://pastebin.com/5SfS6Mew
Is crown of the endless eye better than essence worm??
Last edited by RubinKazan on Mar 4, 2021, 12:23:47 AM
"
RubinKazan wrote:
Is crown of the endless eye better than essence worm??

I'm confused on your question? Did you mean Crown of the inward eye? If so there really isn't a comparison as they are two different pieces of equipment. If you can cap your resists and have an open helm and ring slot both are recommended.
"
Volverbot wrote:
Can anyone make suggestions for my build? I'm pretty lost how to go from where I'm at. https://pastebin.com/5SfS6Mew

#1 - Get a healthy mind jewel in place of your cobalt jewel north of the starting area for a mana boost.
#2 - Boots with 70% mana regen enchant. If you can afford it get Omeyocan boots with that enchant.
#3 - If you get Omeyocan boots you can lose the silver flask for Atziris Promise for extra chaos resist.

If survivability is an issue get the Agnostic Keystone and think about respeccing into Bastion of elements from Heart of destruction.

Hope these help. Good Luck.
"
Dreagation wrote:

You've influenced an incursion wand (with the tornado wand), right? I like it!
Just keep in mind that the lightning exposure suffix is only 10%, while WoC applies 25% lightning exposure.

I find it kind of hard to "finish" the craft for you. I'd kinda want the double damage craft on both wands if I'd run it, but maybe that 1 suffix is good enough already. You might want to find an upgrade for woe bane, since the flat lightning damage and lightning exposure feel underwhelming. (We already add a lot of flat lightning damage through archmage and arcane cloak). Then you could find/craft a wand with mana, spell damage+mana hybrid/lightning penetration, wrath aura effect and then multimod some sort of spell damage and double damage.
But if you're happy with the wand as is, don't mind all that. :P

For blight thirst, it's kinda hard to get a guaranteed useful mod on it. I think aug lightning would be better than aug caster. The pool for lightning has less bricks. You could also consider aug chaos, for lightning/elemental damage as extra chaos damage. It still has a pretty good chance to be a brick. Take a look at poedb for the specific numbers I guess.
If you're looking to spam prefixes on it (with remove/add crafts), lightning will allow you to keep rerolling, chaos and caster you can't really reroll after the slam.

Thank you for your response great ideas i will try those also i got two more wands that might be a good replacement in long run

let me know what you think
With those wands, I'd like to know how getting charges work. If you're at max power charges, can you get a new power charge when the wands trigger, or will the wands give you endurance/frenzy charges guaranteed?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info