Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
Vandorak wrote:
hey guys, its me again ! the casual gamer who complain all the time x)

complain active

i'm sorry but, over lvl 90, it's just so frustrating when you have a lot ex to spent to have a better stuff because you are weak.. strong dps (for T10-T11) but weak.. elite can 1 shot you if you get a crit

And if i want to go over, i need to remod a lot my maps..

it's like, i'm running away all the time and you have so much to manage with the flasks, with your spells, with the regenerate mana and with the flame dash to escape..

i'm freaking pussy over T12.. losing xp is just so frustrating... i lost 5 times against the hunter boss ..

so my question is simple, is there a way to switch to an other build easily ? like just respect few nods and buy few gems lvl 20 to start something easier ?

because now it's just so frustrating !!

complain disable

btw good build to start and learn the game ! but you cant finish atlas if you begin ^^

Strange, this is the only build that i tried that can actually DO all the content (except for NO REGEN on maps and Delirium, but i've never tried Delirium past 20%). Elemental reflect? Sibyl + pantheon. Monsters with high damage and chance to inflict ailments? I have block, arcane cloak and 40% dmg to mana against hard hitters + my main skill is a ranged one, hell, i can even kill enemies using Storm Brand that procs EO just fine. Ailments? Running with 2 mana flasks (or even one) i can remove ailments easily. Legion encounters and Blight? I clear them in seconds. Not having to hunt for gear that needs accuracy (or investing in DEX), critical chance and crit multiplier is amazing too. This build is pretty much the best i've seen in these forums full of "20M BUILD, KILL SIRUS, UBER BOSSES, DELVE 500+ on a 10ex BUDGET!!1!!" but then you check the build is full of bullcrap and it goes to 50ex+.
About flasks. The only one you need to pay attention is Rumi's Concoction tbh. The piano flasking in this build is way easier.
Last edited by phosTR on Oct 26, 2020, 9:34:32 AM

Thoughts on this?
crafted this yesterday, what do you guys think? :D
Beside Soul of the Brine King which other God/Goddes do you suggest I should complete and use on a daily basis?
"
phosTR wrote:
"
Vandorak wrote:
hey guys, its me again ! the casual gamer who complain all the time x)

complain active

i'm sorry but, over lvl 90, it's just so frustrating when you have a lot ex to spent to have a better stuff because you are weak.. strong dps (for T10-T11) but weak.. elite can 1 shot you if you get a crit

And if i want to go over, i need to remod a lot my maps..

it's like, i'm running away all the time and you have so much to manage with the flasks, with your spells, with the regenerate mana and with the flame dash to escape..

i'm freaking pussy over T12.. losing xp is just so frustrating... i lost 5 times against the hunter boss ..

so my question is simple, is there a way to switch to an other build easily ? like just respect few nods and buy few gems lvl 20 to start something easier ?

because now it's just so frustrating !!

complain disable

btw good build to start and learn the game ! but you cant finish atlas if you begin ^^

Strange, this is the only build that i tried that can actually DO all the content (except for NO REGEN on maps and Delirium, but i've never tried Delirium past 20%). Elemental reflect? Sibyl + pantheon. Monsters with high damage and chance to inflict ailments? I have block, arcane cloak and 40% dmg to mana against hard hitters + my main skill is a ranged one, hell, i can even kill enemies using Storm Brand that procs EO just fine. Ailments? Running with 2 mana flasks (or even one) i can remove ailments easily. Legion encounters and Blight? I clear them in seconds. Not having to hunt for gear that needs accuracy (or investing in DEX), critical chance and crit multiplier is amazing too. This build is pretty much the best i've seen in these forums full of "20M BUILD, KILL SIRUS, UBER BOSSES, DELVE 500+ on a 10ex BUDGET!!1!!" but then you check the build is full of bullcrap and it goes to 50ex+.
About flasks. The only one you need to pay attention is Rumi's Concoction tbh. The piano flasking in this build is way easier.

haha i'm trying to read.. but i dont get it.. you are talking language of god i suppose. :)

i think there is too much thing to know and to learn for casual gamers for this game. saddly.

and i dont have time to read the thousand of guides and wiki and video to know everything about a game.

i think it's a game for life, you need to play everyday and being always aware about everything deeply.

I would strongly recommend anyone having any kind of mana issues with this build to get Kitava's Teachings, if they don't already have it. The guide kinda glosses over how important this cluster jewel is, so it's easy to miss (especially if you don't really know what cluster jewels are, how they work, and can't really be bothered to figure that out), but it makes a massive difference.

Without it, I can't even cast Arc for 5 seconds before running out of mana. With it, I NEVER run out of mana by just casting Arc.

Here's a quick demonstration: https://youtu.be/fS8SryrHlkg
"
DannyNorth wrote:

Thoughts on this?

Great on paper, but doesn't translate well as you'll lose the effect when you hit full mana (which is often unless your regen is poor).

"
Poraza wrote:
I would strongly recommend anyone having any kind of mana issues with this build to get Kitava's Teachings, if they don't already have it. The guide kinda glosses over how important this cluster jewel is, so it's easy to miss (especially if you don't really know what cluster jewels are, how they work, and can't really be bothered to figure that out), but it makes a massive difference.

Without it, I can't even cast Arc for 5 seconds before running out of mana. With it, I NEVER run out of mana by just casting Arc.

Yeah the jewel is pretty much essential. It also helps with Corpse Pact, Essence Glutton, and Undertaker (if people take that node). Thanks for the video demo!
Last edited by Zarasi on Oct 26, 2020, 12:46:18 PM
"
"
Vandorak wrote:

IDK, I just managed to beat a Level 16 Shaper Map while doing a Zana Mission and my gears aren't different than yours, the Phoenix Nest. Sure it took me all my portals since the final boss could one-shot me due to a special attack and it took me a bit to understand how to dodge it but I could kill all the other beings just fine playing with a bit of common sense.

So you can definitely finish the Atlas with this build.
Kill Sirius, Uber-Atziri, Elder, Shaper, Uber-Elder, or reaching a level greater than 92 without facing a lot of EXP loss and deaths? That's I'm not sure, in fact, I'm still sure Sirius is unbeatable by default. But you can definitely finish the Atlas.

This build is definitely capable of doing all that endgame content deathless! I posted a link to my first A8 Sirus attempt of the league last week: https://youtu.be/85LyLFyq17E

As soon as I get the last fragment needed for the fight, I should be posting an Uber Elder video, too. The fights are mostly about just learning the mechanics and having enough DPS. I'm open to any other video requests if it would help anyone with these.
"
Poraza wrote:

I've an issue with going Cluster Jewels. I hate them. I wish they never were added to the game, hard to get, hard to craft, hard to understand. Can I go Kitava's Teaching without using any single other Cluster and if so there is a proper path of build tree that I can look?
"
"
Poraza wrote:

I've an issue with going Cluster Jewels. I hate them. I wish they never were added to the game, hard to get, hard to craft, hard to understand. Can I go Kitava's Teaching without using any single other Cluster and if so there is a proper path of build tree that I can look?

Yes, you can simply stick Kitava's Teachings in any jewel socket on the outside of the skill tree (use the one near-ish to Avatar of Fire) and it will add an new adjacent keystone passive skill that you'll then need to spend one more skill point to get.

Cluster jewels make the game that much more complex and it's definitely a lot to think about! But they also can make you a lot more powerful.
Last edited by WorderMostFoul on Oct 26, 2020, 1:25:56 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info