Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"

Yes, you can simply stick Kitava's Teachings in any jewel socket on the outside of the skill tree (use the one near-ish to Avatar of Fire) and it will add an new adjacent keystone passive skill that you'll then need to spend one more skill point to get.

Thanks I'll give it a try.
"
"
"
Vandorak wrote:

btw good build to start and learn the game ! but you cant finish atlas if you begin ^^

IDK, I just managed to beat a Level 16 Shaper Map while doing a Zana Mission and my gears aren't different than yours, the Phoenix Nest. Sure it took me all my portals since the final boss could one-shot me due to a special attack and it took me a bit to understand how to dodge it but I could kill all the other beings just fine playing with a bit of common sense.

So you can definitely finish the Atlas with this build.
Kill Sirius, Uber-Atziri, Elder, Shaper, Uber-Elder, or reaching a level greater than 92 without facing a lot of EXP loss and deaths? That's I'm not sure, in fact, I'm still sure Sirius is unbeatable by default. But you can definitely finish the Atlas.

This build is definitely capable of doing all that endgame content deathless! I posted a link to my first A8 Sirus attempt of the league last week: https://youtu.be/85LyLFyq17E

As soon as I get the last fragment needed for the fight, I should be posting an Uber Elder video, too. The fights are mostly about just learning the mechanics and having enough DPS. I'm open to any other video requests if it would help anyone with these.

Thanks for sharing the video!

Was following your skill setup to use Storm brand + Hextouch recent days, that worked great! Really nice to see a video with that setup as example to follow.

I really need to understand the mechanisms of boss fighting in this game ... I tried A1 Sirus for this first time last weekend, and mostly died to Deatomization Storm ...
Last edited by billybob630 on Oct 26, 2020, 1:47:41 PM
"
billybob630 wrote:

I really need to understand the mechanisms of boss fighting in this game ... I tried A1 Sirus for this first time last weekend, and mostly died to Deatomization Storm ...

Yes, I found out on my first try as well that it helps to stay out of those. Finally did an A8 over the weekend, managed to get to A7 last season but I think this time my build is better and I have done a bunch of A5-7 ones now so I know the mechanics which makes it much easier.

What do you think about this staff? Would it be worth to build Arc around that?
Hi,

I am fairly new on endgame poe but i have a question about the "forethought"node. how is this not something we want earlier? It seems a good passive path going to it?

Also, when using "Thread of hope" jewel with the large ring, which passive would we leave out with this? even righteous army or just the small passives?

thanks.
This seems like it could easily switch to a Ball Lightning build. Throwing that in with GMP or LMP with another type of mana pot would be useful.
"
"
"
Vandorak wrote:

btw good build to start and learn the game ! but you cant finish atlas if you begin ^^

This build is definitely capable of doing all that endgame content deathless! I posted a link to my first A8 Sirus attempt of the league last week: https://youtu.be/85LyLFyq17E

i just checked your profile, and wow , your stuff is just insane and not following the guide at all.

well i suppose you have more knowledges to do that and you know what you are doing when you are changing something in your build.

but for begginers and me , its extremely hard to adapt and improve this build like you did .

and i suppose it cost a lot.

like someone said, this game isnt for casual gamers.
"
Uragami wrote:
This seems like it could easily switch to a Ball Lightning build. Throwing that in with GMP or LMP with another type of mana pot would be useful.

I am switching back and forth between the two. I just swap gear between my Hierophant and Necro. Heiro BL is great, but the Necro has a few more defensive layers.

Here is my gear. I just changed boots from Omeyoucan to Skyforth, wand/shield to PoH, and swapped helm. Substitue GMP for Slower Projectiles for bosses. For the most part the gem configurations are the same. Some slight changes. Now this build can be improved greatly. Need to get Awakened Hextouch to Lvl 5 for the additional curse. Looking to add Enfeeble.
"
Vandorak wrote:
hey guys, its me again ! the casual gamer who complain all the time x)

complain active

i'm sorry but, over lvl 90, it's just so frustrating when you have a lot ex to spent to have a better stuff because you are weak.. strong dps (for T10-T11) but weak.. elite can 1 shot you if you get a crit

And if i want to go over, i need to remod a lot my maps..

it's like, i'm running away all the time and you have so much to manage with the flasks, with your spells, with the regenerate mana and with the flame dash to escape..

i'm freaking pussy over T12.. losing xp is just so frustrating... i lost 5 times against the hunter boss ..

so my question is simple, is there a way to switch to an other build easily ? like just respect few nods and buy few gems lvl 20 to start something easier ?

because now it's just so frustrating !!

complain disable

With the currency you have, you can buy 100 orb of regrets and change the whole tree. That's roughly 10 chaos.

Some side notes:
* To beat hunter you need the exact mana flask mentioned in the guide (effect doesn't expire when mana is full), you also need more chaos resistance)
* This build cannot tank boss a lot, there are multiple ways to mitigate 1 shot, while not that forgiving for 2 shots, need to move a lot so the play style is quite different
Last edited by billybob630 on Oct 27, 2020, 11:48:17 AM
"
DannyNorth wrote:
"
Uragami wrote:

I am switching back and forth between the two. I just swap gear between my Hierophant and Necro. Heiro BL is great, but the Necro has a few more defensive layers.

Here is my gear. I just changed boots from Omeyoucan to Skyforth, wand/shield to PoH, and swapped helm. Substitue GMP for Slower Projectiles for bosses. For the most part the gem configurations are the same. Some slight changes. Now this build can be improved greatly. Need to get Awakened Hextouch to Lvl 5 for the additional curse. Looking to add Enfeeble.

Do you switch out any pots for Dying Sun for bossing? Also are you still spawning corpses somehow outside of killing things?

And why have spell echo if the PoH has spell echo? Do they stack on each other?

Edit: Nvm just looked up the difference on the second part
Last edited by Uragami on Oct 27, 2020, 11:43:15 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info