Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Hello guys,

my arcane cloak has been casting automatically for some reason. I havent changed anything I guess but its not automatic anymore. What to do in order to have it automatically casted?

Thanks
"
Gimdornim wrote:

One thing you can do to prevent one-shot is to get fortify(using shield charge for example). Don't bump into hard hitting mobs, just find some random guy in the corner to bump.

Thank you for the advice, but I will be honest, I cant fully understand you. Do you mean to use Fortify gem instead of something? What does it mean "using shield charge"?
Hi Guys.
I have a question.
Why do you take the Minion Nodes on the far left of the Skill Tree?
There aren´t any Minions in this Build, or did i overlook something?
"
Ledanika wrote:
"
Gimdornim wrote:

One thing you can do to prevent one-shot is to get fortify(using shield charge for example). Don't bump into hard hitting mobs, just find some random guy in the corner to bump.

Thank you for the advice, but I will be honest, I cant fully understand you. Do you mean to use Fortify gem instead of something? What does it mean "using shield charge"?

Sorry if it wasn't clear. I mean if you can spare 2 gem slots, you can put Shield Charge linked to Fortify Support. That way if your shield charge hits something, you will get fortify.

edit. You'll need shield charge or something else because fortify can only support melee skills.
Last edited by Gimdornim on Oct 24, 2020, 12:51:04 PM
"
Gimdornim wrote:

Sorry if it wasn't clear. I mean if you can spare 2 gem slots, you can put Shield Charge linked to Fortify Support. That way if your shield charge hits something, you will get fortify.

Thanks a lot!! Now crystal clear ) I am using Portal currently and I believe I can sacrifice it and 1 more gem to try the setup you advice.
"
Zamruk wrote:
Hi Guys.
I have a question.

Spiritual Aid:
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Spiritual_Aid
Anyone else notice a level 21 Vaal Arc is significantly cheaper than a level 21 regular Arc? lol
Can't see pastebin. Tells me the skill tree is out of date. Please fix. Thank-you
"
Ledanika wrote:

As to the second life flask - I keep it for "remove freeze and chill". Dont know where to get this if not on flask. And sometimes it is really useful (for Chests and in Delve).

Sorry if this has been answered already, I kinda skipped the pages where people fall for this troll again...
It might be a little risky in some scenarios but we get "Remove a random Elemental Ailment when you use a Mana Flask" from the passive node Essence Extraction. So in cases where I get frozen by a strongbox while standing on burning ground I might have to press the mana flask multiple times but if you are prepared you can usually react fast enough.
"
"
Zamruk wrote:
Hi Guys.
I have a question.

Spiritual Aid:
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Spiritual_Aid

Thank you very much, Sir.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info