Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Thank you for creating this build! I'm a newb and this is the first pre-made build I've tried. I'm level 90, just getting into red maps and (almost) everything is easy, even though many of my mods are low-tier and I'm not using the timeless jewel. I know that I need to improve the mod tiers but I'm kinda overwhelmed with how to do it. I just keep mapping and saving all the stuff I find.
I just had this drop from Sirus, I was about to vendor it, thought i better have a quick price check.

ummm 10ex!

"
Zeeul wrote:
I just had this drop from Sirus, I was about to vendor it, thought i better have a quick price check.

ummm 10ex!

Gratz!
"
Zeeul wrote:
"

3. wave of conviction: is it the reason for using this to allow monsters to gaining another debuff to reduce elemental resist ?

4. why would you using chill to replace shock? isnt shock building more damage?

Yes "Exposure applies -25% to Elemental Resistance matching"

Personally, i dont use wave of conviction, I find I have enough damage without it, and I guess if you have a lot of "lightning damage penetrates resistance" then WOC doesnt matter as much. I use the weapon swap slots to level gems, make consistent money selling them and a lot if you hit a corrupt level 21. Pick the right gems to level. The expensive ones!

I think the reason behind using chill is for the safety, freezing enemies in place etc. When you need a boost to dmg, you can get shock in bursts like "shock on focus" or "vaal arc 100% chance to shock"

Thank you for the answer.
Hey, newbie here. I got a very nice Aul's Uprising with free Wrath, but I'm not sure how to check if it's better. If I put it on my char instead of Arcane Surge the damaga in stats goes up by almost 2k, which is great, but I'm not sure if I should pay attention to the character screen...

Also, regarding Arcane Surge - I see in gear recommendation that it's level 6 and not 1. At which point should I start letting it level up?
Last edited by IllogicalHelicopter on Feb 24, 2020, 3:29:55 AM
This has probably been posted a handful of times, but I went through the last 10 pages or so and can't find it.

Is there a way to farm the Three Dragons in SSF? And any other recommended uniques?
"
2Gs wrote:
This has probably been posted a handful of times, but I went through the last 10 pages or so and can't find it.

Is there a way to farm the Three Dragons in SSF? And any other recommended uniques?

Using Orb of Chance on golden mask probably will be easiest one. Three Dragons is the only possible outcome.

And metamorphs/blights/delve provide steady supply of Orbs of Scouring.
I have been having a blast following this guide, but I am at a point where I can no longer level due to all the random one-shots. I am level 87 and any time I try to run anything red or higher I die constantly trying to get through the map. Unfortunately I'm on PS4 so I don't have access to many of the upgrades and things at the higher end like Glorious Vanity, etc. I'm at around 4.2k lie and 1.3k ES with max resists and I feel like I could have 1000 more of each and still have the same issues. Any quick tips? Not sure how to link gear and such - but is this normal? Do most folks just suicide there way through harder stuff at the end game? Or is this build just more squishy than most. I feel like it takes me forever and a day to kill bosses (conquerers, etc). I even ran out of portals on the last one, which was a 3 watchstone Baran. Is the idea to level by running maps and skipping the bosses and metamorph for safety reasons since xp takes a nosedive at this level in anything below T12 or so? I only have one character in my profile for those who wish to have a look.

To add: I just got into the game maybe 3 weeks ago, and was having so much fun with the witch I was thinking about running it again next league - but that's not gonna happen now. I want to run something with boss dps - apparently the FoM is currently necro, so maybe that. For the remainder of this season through I have roughly 6 EX of currency which can get me like 1 decent item - a glorious vanity - a 6L staff (without the +3 to lightning of course) - etc. Any helpful tips appreciated! I enjoy the game so much I am thinking of just switching from PS4 to PC for the economy aspect even though I just bought the PS4:(

Edit 2: I just chnanged some gems around yesterday trying anything to have more success. Prior to that I was running the setup straight from the guide. Storm Brand on the 5L staff, the suggested golems in a 4L, and no CWDT at all. So those changes were somewhat of a hail mary to see if I could improve.
Last edited by Dabbadoo_81 on Feb 24, 2020, 7:55:05 AM
To improve your survivability I would recommend the following:

high life rolls on all gear
high energy shield rolls on gear
try to get high chaos res (!)

especially with this char it is imoprtant to dodge as much dmg as possible by flame dashing

have a close look at the map & especially boss mods - i think if you dont thats something killing you regularly

save flask charges for boss fights / keep flasks up
keep steelskin up during boss fight (i would prefer to have it on a cwdt-setup)
learn boss mechanics -> dodge dmg

All in all I just feel you - I tried out his build (it is my ~20th char in this game) and have to say it feels squishy as hell.

But Metamorph is just a damn rippy league on its own ...

If you hate dying (like I do) I highly recommend looking for HC viable builds - this one isnt for sure ;-)

Does anyone know if an explode chest would work well with this build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info