Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Anyone willing to take a look at my build and help a newcomer figure out why I don't have enough mana with 2 heralds, one zealatory and a clarity lvl 5?

I mean, I have like 200 mana left, but I cast 2 arcs and one brand and I need to wait a couple of seconds before I can cast another arc...

Any suggestions to improve (either build or items) are greatly appreciated. I do have some currency left, just not sure where to go.

P.S. While my profile is public, here's my PoB (browser edition): https://pob.party/share/uikosenisekami
Last edited by kikiutz on Feb 24, 2020, 9:21:51 AM
"
kikiutz wrote:
Anyone willing to take a look at my build and help a newcomer figure out why I don't have enough mana with 2 heralds, one zealatory and a clarity lvl 5?

I mean, I have like 200 mana left, but I cast 2 arcs and one brand and I need to wait a couple of seconds before I can cast another arc...

Any suggestions to improve (either build or items) are greatly appreciated. I do have some currency left, just not sure where to go.

P.S. While my profile is public, here's my PoB (browser edition): https://pob.party/share/uikosenisekami

Get the Uber Lab boot enchantment that gives you 70% increased mana regen and level up your Clarity to the point where you have about 150-160 mana remaining. Make sure you're constantly keeping Arcane Surge up. If you're still having issues, you can get a Watcher's Eye that increases mana recovery rate while affected by Clarity.
"
Dabbadoo_81 wrote:
I have been having a blast following this guide, but I am at a point where I can no longer level due to all the random one-shots. I am level 87 and any time I try to run anything red or higher I die constantly trying to get through the map. Unfortunately I'm on PS4 so I don't have access to many of the upgrades and things at the higher end like Glorious Vanity, etc. I'm at around 4.2k lie and 1.3k ES with max resists and I feel like I could have 1000 more of each and still have the same issues. Any quick tips? Not sure how to link gear and such - but is this normal? Do most folks just suicide there way through harder stuff at the end game? Or is this build just more squishy than most. I feel like it takes me forever and a day to kill bosses (conquerers, etc). I even ran out of portals on the last one, which was a 3 watchstone Baran. Is the idea to level by running maps and skipping the bosses and metamorph for safety reasons since xp takes a nosedive at this level in anything below T12 or so?

I have about 5k life, 4kES, 5% life on kill, 5% ES on kill and still struggle to level.

I think you reach a point around 80-90 where you can no longer get levels from playing the game and have to plan to level.

I am currently trying to level from 97-98.

Leveling is all about Maximum EXP vs minimum risk vs cost

If you got the currency probably the safest thing to do is grab a group of 4 people and run pure breach stones, but that's super expensive and hard to find the groups.

For me I find Delving super good for EXP and low risk.
- Stay with the light cart
- dont risk any unusual nodes
- Tombs are ok for me
There are still a couple of mobs to be careful of. 1 dog like thing that cast what look like a sonic wave can drain health and ES super quick, but once you have a bit of experience they are pretty easy to kill or avoid. Best thing about delve is that you can choose the depth that feels safe for you.

With regards to mapping. I run T16 red maps: I find the trash mobs usually pretty easy except some of the ones who fire those spikes when they die are a little risky, I have to slow down or just leave the map.

I only run maps where I know the boss is easy to kill. For example "promenade" There are two bosses on the map (not locked in a room you cant escape from). One is melee and super easy to kite. The other can kill you but only from a super slow ball lightning which is easy to dodge.

I do run Metamorph on this map because I have run it so many times I know which parts I can use and what the effects do.

On other maps I may take a look at the metamorph but I am always willing to just run away or leave the map if it looks risky. Die at level 97 or more and its hours and hours of farming to get back to where you were. If something looks risky just leave the map and open another. I will probably skip any legion spawns, they can hit hard and be risky.

You may want to look out for armor thats a little better for survivability you can swap in when you go for a level.

- Pay attention to metamorph parts that are risky
- Remember which are the easier map bosses

I have done a few levels where I just skip the metamorph altogether until I level.

Thanks for the replies guys, I actually figured during my playing today I would try to delve deep enough to where the mobs give decent xp. I'm curretly only like 50ish. I will also add steelskin to my CWDT setup to see how that works out!
"
"
kikiutz wrote:

Get the Uber Lab boot enchantment that gives you 70% increased mana regen and level up your Clarity to the point where you have about 150-160 mana remaining. Make sure you're constantly keeping Arcane Surge up. If you're still having issues, you can get a Watcher's Eye that increases mana recovery rate while affected by Clarity.

The ULab enchant is pretty hard to get :(

I tried what you suggested, but so far the only solution was to give up Arcane surge. Add Enlighten (3) to the 3 auras and have clarity (lvl 7) instead of A.surge
I'm feeling stuck.

I'm playing this build ssf. And i don't how to improve further without brutal grind. The damage is fine i think for now but I'm feeeling squishy with 4,3k health and 950 ES.

[dbLinkedItem id="13128869228"]
Hello Guys. This is my first league and mys first char ever in this game. I love this build so far and it got me hooked on the game.

Atm I did reach a wall I cannot seem to pass. I m stuck at Drox Awakener lvl 4 and can't beat him. Tried already 2 times each time using all 6 portals. I get him down to like 25% life and the fight becomes impossible and after sometime I die from to many adds and stuff. My damage feels very low, The golems seem to get 1 shot.

The survivability feels also low at times but that is something I am used to from other games playing glass cannons and I can at least compensate trough mechanics a bit.
I spend all my currency on a new staff that I replaced Agnerod(now in second slot)withl, that doesn't seem to give me the boost I expected. I don t feel it and I can t see it in POB tho I am maybe to much of a noob and dont use the program correctly. I don t even know how to make it to show my Glorious Vanity jewel.

Can someone have a look please at my gear and POB and tell me what I'm doing wrong and what shall I do.

https://pastebin.com/Aju69tac

Thanks in advance
"
I m stuck at Drox Awakener lvl 4 and can't beat him. Tried already 2 times each time using all 6 portals. I get him down to like 25% life and the fight becomes impossible and after sometime I die from to many adds and stuff. My damage feels very low, The golems seem to get 1 shot.

For drox:
1: Watch this video and learn all 5/6 attacks he does
www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TmjBQMdsqk&t=17s
2: Make sure your pantheon is on the one that regens flasks
3: Turn down all music and effect so you can clearly hear what drox is saying, he announces all his attacks about 2-3 seconds before he does them so you have plenty of time to react. The main attack to avoid at all costs is "slam glove" at 2:20, but its an easy flame dash to avoid.
4: Kill flags first, top priority. (they make enemies close to immune or immune to damage)
5: Fight drox in corner so you only have to worry about 2 flags
6: Unsocket watchstones to reduce your awakener level if you want to make him easier (at least until you get the hang of the fight).
7: Try to position yourself so you are killing spawned ads and your arc is chaining to drox, or visa versa.

My damage felt low when I first started trying drox, especially in the second phase when he has his shield up but i think its more of an endurance fight.

Your gear looks fine especially for awakener level 4. I cant see your timeless nodes, I wonder what that 1 passive point is (where normally would be 5% ES, 3% Life) is it better than "lightning walker" 25% increased lightning damage 5% cast speed, 15 lightning res, which is only 1 point away?

Last edited by Zeeul on Feb 24, 2020, 7:43:15 PM
"
POPANGGHO wrote:
I'm feeling stuck.

I'm playing this build ssf. And i don't how to improve further without brutal grind. The damage is fine i think for now but I'm feeeling squishy with 4,3k health and 950 ES.

[dbLinkedItem id="13128869228"]

Few quick things:
1: Go back to the guide and read and double check it (for the best prefixes and affixes to try to get)
2: Try get prodigal projection annointment its a huge damage boost
3: Bless orb items to improve the implicit rolls
4: If at item hasnt got at least 50 health (or i cant craft it) i probably wouldnt use it except in extreme cases.
5: Your chest is not great but I appreciate finding a 6link in SSF must be a pain. I have had quite a few 6 links drop from div cards. Maybe you could try farming those?
6: Dont forget to catalyst your rings and amulets
Last edited by Zeeul on Feb 24, 2020, 7:33:10 PM
"
kikiutz wrote:

Is it something to do with your gem setup?
If you use empower, I think the suggestion was to replace "added lightning damage" but you have replaced Energy leech support. I think other people before were having problems with empower when they kept added lightning damage in. I dont know if they solve it or not. Look back in this thread a little see if you can see it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info