Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
Zeeul wrote:

Is it something to do with your gem setup?
If you use empower, I think the suggestion was to replace "added lightning damage" but you have replaced Energy leech support. I think other people before were having problems with empower when they kept added lightning damage in. I dont know if they solve it or not. Look back in this thread a little see if you can see it.

Thanks for your input. Both are 130% mana multiplier skills. I don't see why would this change affect the mana consumption.
And yes, since Arc gets to level 26, I'd rather use Empower and I prefer more the Added lightning damage cause I have a level 21 one :)
@Zeeul

Thx for your Answer man. I appreciate a lot. I took a second look at my passives after you pointed that out and refunded that point into lightning walker. That was there as I tried to get to the main Node that would give me under the influence 20% more chaos resist. I renounced as the 3 points in between are not worth it and forgot that one. I'm still trying to get more chaos res. atm only 7% but idk. where without losing smth. else
Last edited by Linkezecke on Feb 25, 2020, 6:06:34 AM
"
Thanks for your input. Both are 130% mana multiplier skills. I don't see why would this change affect the mana consumption.
And yes, since Arc gets to level 26, I'd rather use Empower and I prefer more the Added lightning damage cause I have a level 21 one :)

I am just suggesting to try and swap es leech for added lightning damage, to test it and just try to identify exactly where the problem is.

I got arc to 27-28 without empower so far. I tried an recommended empower setup, to me it didnt feel all that different, so I stuck with the original setup.

If you want to try and do your own arc setup some other things to try:
- You can get -5 to mana cost of skills (or something like that) on rings? and other stuff, some people claim thats more effective than mana regen.
- The first node you take on the skill tree (there is an alternative path where the first node is 25% mana regen and some 14? energy shield )
- You can get mana regen on jewels, or reduced cost of spells i forget.
- You should be able to craft +40% mana regen on amulet, and both rings (unveiled recipe i think)

good luck
Last edited by Zeeul on Feb 25, 2020, 7:12:38 AM

I am still a newbie - started around a month ago and crafting still is very confusing to me. Is there any way to improve this staff other than using exalteds or getting the can have multiple crafted mods recipe? I believe the 3 mods are all prefixes.

Side question, to get the recipe for multiple mods it requires doing 4 different prophecy chains and are 5 prophecies long each to get access to the Pale Court...is that correct?
Last edited by Dabbadoo_81 on Feb 25, 2020, 8:57:08 AM
"
Dabbadoo_81 wrote:
Unavailable

I am still a newbie - started around a month ago and crafting still is very confusing to me. Is there any way to improve this staff other than using exalteds or getting the can have multiple crafted mods recipe? I believe the 3 mods are all prefixes.

Side question, to get the recipe for multiple mods it requires doing 4 different prophecy chains and are 5 prophecies long each to get access to the Pale Court...is that correct?

You are correct on the prophecy question. If you're not playing SSF, you can certainly avoid having to do this by finding someone to do the crafts for you, though (I'm happy to help if it's PC version).

About the staff--be advised the added lightning damage is local--only applies to staff attacks--and so is useless for this build. I'd probably keep rolling to get something better, or at least scour the craft and try to annul the local damage before multimodding...then you could at least try to slam it with a Crusader's exalted...but really I'd just keep trying for a better roll. Buying a potential base might be cheaper than trying to craft one yourself; I wasted a ton of currency this league trying to craft stuff that I ultimately just ended up buying anyway.
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
"
Zeeul wrote:
"

I am just suggesting to try and swap es leech for added lightning damage, to test it and just try to identify exactly where the problem is.

I got arc to 27-28 without empower so far. I tried an recommended empower setup, to me it didnt feel all that different, so I stuck with the original setup.

If you want to try and do your own arc setup some other things to try:
- You can get -5 to mana cost of skills (or something like that) on rings? and other stuff, some people claim thats more effective than mana regen.
- The first node you take on the skill tree (there is an alternative path where the first node is 25% mana regen and some 14? energy shield )
- You can get mana regen on jewels, or reduced cost of spells i forget.
- You should be able to craft +40% mana regen on amulet, and both rings (unveiled recipe i think)

good luck

Good advice from Zeeul. I can speak to the -# mana cost of non-channeling spells (or however it's worded, exactly). I have a ring that's got -9 crafted on it and it makes a bigger difference than almost anything else. You'll have to adjust your Arcane Surge gem level to compensate.

Also, if Uber Lab is too difficult/time-consuming to farm (for the 70% increased mana regen boot enchantment), try the merciless lab. It's a lot quicker and you can easily get 50% increased, which is still quite good combined with Clarity.
"
Dabbadoo_81 wrote:
Unavailable

To get the multimod you dont need to do the long-ass prophecies, just buy all 4 of the pale court pieces from the market, they only 1-5c each, i think, have a look.

When you have all 4 put into map device, and fight the pale court.

I was worried about the fight, looking up guides, reading about it, planning a strategy. Went into the fight and it super easy barely an inconvenience.

(people say if you can do Atziri, Queen of the Vaal fight, you can do the pale court fight)

GL

I see one way you "may" have messed up your staff a little.

When your rolling with Alteration, it looks like you rolled a mod you liked, then went straight to regal? which means you only have 2 mods on your staff then bench crafted a 3rd mod? Whereas you should have rolled a mod you like, then augment to ad a second mod, then regal to get a 3rd mod, then benchcraft to get a 4th (or mulltimod 4th, 5th and 6th).

Last edited by Zeeul on Feb 25, 2020, 3:27:09 PM
"
Zeeul wrote:
"
Dabbadoo_81 wrote:
Unavailable

To get the multimod you dont need to do the long-ass prophecies, just buy all 4 of the pale court pieces from the market, they only 1-5c each, i think, have a look.

When you have all 4 put into map device, and fight the pale court.

I was worried about the fight, looking up guides, reading about it, planning a strategy. Went into the fight and it super easy barely an inconvenience.

(people say if you can do Atziri, Queen of the Vaal fight, you can do the pale court fight)

GL

This. You only need to run all prophecies if you're Solo Self-Found (SSF). It took me quite a while to get all the prophecies, when I finally got them I was around level 85 (and the bosses are level 75) - so the fight was quite easy.
A bit off topic, but I hope its not a problem... I somewhat struggle with blight maps and legion monoliths. Are there any suggested build/item changes for that? Is there any recommended class/build specifically tailored for blight maps and monoliths?
"
Fenris1970 wrote:
A bit off topic, but I hope its not a problem... I somewhat struggle with blight maps and legion monoliths. Are there any suggested build/item changes for that? Is there any recommended class/build specifically tailored for blight maps and monoliths?

I have done a lot of blighted maps, I love them.
I used to use the standard fireball frosttower golem strategy everyone uses.

Then I found this video which i think is a much better strategy (arc/empower/seizemic towers). Also has good advise. Probably the best blight tips video i have seen.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-BmJczkTx-0

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info