Pohx's Crit Glacial Cascade Build ( Just Gear and Youtube For Now )

what would be ur set up on a 5 & 6 link for glacial cascade?
"FMR it's another day in paradise" IGN NEEDBLOOD
"
coonass wrote:
what would be ur set up on a 5 & 6 link for glacial cascade?

5L = add AoE

6L = Empower or Conc
It works pretty well the burst dmg is really nice :D

love you Pohx xD
New Video going up soon on 76 Map CLear
Hey Pohx,

Just a quick note to say I'm loving this build. I decided to go with the right-hand side of the tree first and it seems to be playing out well. Just hit A3 Cruel and my GC is at about 1.5k dps. Don't even have a +1 staff yet...just a blue spell power one..lol. So I can imagine how obscene this would get.

You ever think to mess around with a pyre ring? Convert to fire then prolif? Or will it not spread...wasn't sure how that would play in. Just something I was thinking about after one dropped for me.

Otherwise...keep up the good work with the stream!

-Aeg
"
Aegineer wrote:
Hey Pohx,

Just a quick note to say I'm loving this build. I decided to go with the right-hand side of the tree first and it seems to be playing out well. Just hit A3 Cruel and my GC is at about 1.5k dps. Don't even have a +1 staff yet...just a blue spell power one..lol. So I can imagine how obscene this would get.

You ever think to mess around with a pyre ring? Convert to fire then prolif? Or will it not spread...wasn't sure how that would play in. Just something I was thinking about after one dropped for me.

Otherwise...keep up the good work with the stream!

-Aeg

If you wanted to you could, but losing the cold damage kind of ruins the point of freezing in most cases, you would mitigate more reflect though via AA
adding a new video for quality gems
What are your thoughts on running...

Cold Snap - Elemental Prolif - Cold Pen - Increased AoE or Conc effect for defense?

Been running this in the setup I've been doing and it seems to be pretty potent against monsters that are usually a threat (Leapers/Roah's/Shield chargers) or against bosses that get frozen because of the proliferation that goes on and with the amount of power charges you get, you can pretty much lock down packs of monsters when need be since you can bypass the cool-down on it if necessary

That and the amount of Area of Effect nodes you get, the proliferation is rather huge and can lock down a good sized pack with no issues. The damage of it is also pretty hefty and locks em down pretty well to be able to react to a situation, just have to be careful about not using it on reflect packs or if you get a crit, it could potentially cause a lot of damage

IGN: Death__By__Desync (bloodlines)
Last edited by Pilboshab on Dec 29, 2014, 1:17:11 AM
Me, personally I would try to put it on a trap or rather use Ice spear Pcoc Ele prolif since cold snaps base is only 4% but there is absolutely nothing wrong with running a defensive freeze setup
Hi all doing the build im on lvl 72

crafted this 5l staf

Its itemlvl 53 so no +2 cold

Geting 8,283 tool tip dps

The build is so fun 2 play GJ Pohx
Last edited by Dantenes74 on Dec 29, 2014, 8:27:09 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info