0.10.0g Patch Notes

@Chris

Any chance for a water render fix for X1000 users in the near future? I'd really like to play through Act 1. The temporary fix of running the game through 3Danalayze is a definite performance killer for older hardware equipped with these cards, and is quite simply not a practical solution.

I'd settle for (optionally) turning the water off entirely at this point.

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/19099/page/1

I know you guys have at least acknowledged the problem, but something more definite than "later" would really put my mind at ease. Myself, and apparently many others would be most grateful. These cards aren't entirely useless yet!

Last edited by PathlessBullet on Feb 7, 2013, 9:40:43 PM
Great job as usual. Glad to see things are gradually going back to normal!
IGN: ImmortalFang
Great patch, those flask and zone transition bugs have been the bane of races for as long as ive been racing (they wont be missed in standard leagues either, of course!).
IGN: KoTao
I'm crashing A LOT since the 'G' patch installed tonight. Already crashed twice in less than 45 minutes. Crash as in the application closes and i'm sitting back on my windows 7 desktop. Before 'G' this wasn't happening to me at all, worst that would happen is a server disconnect and i'd end up back at the game login screen.
I learned to see the possible death while loading as a determent to running away through a port or exit. Would love to have a determent to alt f4 or menu exit, but that would be against the wish's of the vast majority of players, so I digress. Still there was some strange deaths I heard about from that, and it hopefully will be a great fix for that. Only saw such once myself, but from the story's it was rather common to many players.

I have noticed that /oos seems to have vanished, rip :(
$90 for a scorpion pet, you guys are just making sure that your diamond support spend their points
Unviable build tester.
Fuse mechanics:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/21503
95% Crit Build Without Charges [0.10.1c]:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/172438
Please make the game run smooth on ''old'' hardware. I had decent fps in d3 but here 10-8fps unplayable ;[[

ps; I rly like this game.;]
"
Players are no longer attackable by monsters when changing areas.

WAT!?! Awesome to see this in the patch notes!!

Also, can we please get a "particle effects" or "spell effects" slider in the graphics options to reduce the spell effects? Or can you at least tone down the spell effects for the laggiest spells? (flame totem, poison arrow, and LMP lightning strike are probably the worst) I can get 110 frames per second when I'm running around solo, but if I join a party and everyone is casting spells constantly my framerate can drop as low as 10 or 15.
Nice update, all thought I'm having issues with the graphics of the characters and items in inventory. They are all odd looking at pxieled. Tested on my other computer and its doing the same thing. Anyone else having this issue?

edit: Also it seems to be lagging alot on my computer now but not on my older less powerful computer? help?
Last edited by prawln on Feb 8, 2013, 12:20:08 AM
"
Chris wrote:
the scorpions are currently permanent until we announce otherwise.

so lets say they are not permanent?
there is no sense in that sentence, permanent means it will be always there, and you are saying permanent until we announce otherwise, that is not what permanent means:p

after patch 2 friends and me got crush at piety boss, lucky for us no one die, but it seems the bug is back again.
Last edited by Darion88 on Feb 8, 2013, 12:28:00 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info