0.10.0g Patch Notes

I hope PoE becomes a huge game with hundreds of thousands of concurrent players so that microtransaction prices will drop. I understand having the more exclusive pets for the richie riches that have thousands, but for others that want cool stuff at an affordable price, it kinda sucks.
Meow.
"

Players are no longer attackable by monsters when changing areas.

Thanks for this! I came close a few times to death by loading screen... :D
Last edited by SNORLAXIO on Feb 1, 2021, 6:25:34 AM
Thank you GGG!

The game just gets better and better every day! :-)
"
fuqtonio wrote:
The microtransitions on the shop will be avaiable until January 15th, but we are on february 7th LOL

Just to clarify - the "January 15" is a typo and is meant to be "February 15". Only the heart is time-limited, the scorpions are currently permanent until we announce otherwise.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
pezgui wrote:
Chris

Life bar on Mobs FOR GOD'S SAKE

I can't see s*** when i'm playing in a party with 5 people.

I assume you're talking about friendly players minions and totems getting in the way of targeting mobs right? If so, I understand your frustration. It's so bad that I've seen public parties actually have 'NO SUMMONERS,WILL KICK' in their names.
You should really use copy+paste sometimes GGG... Check the date on the game launcher path notes ;)
"
SNORLAXIO wrote:
"
People have been begging us for new premium ones which is why we've introduced three new expensive ones for supporters who want to be able to demonstrate how much they've supported us with so far. Five of the eight new ones are under $10, including one at $3.

Whilst I'm more than happy to support such a great game (which I'm sure if you checked, you'd see I already have), what I don't particularly like is the segregation of the "cool" pets and the admittedly quite dull ones.

I actually like the ebony and chrome ones the best, am I weird? o.0
Last edited by SNORLAXIO on Feb 1, 2021, 6:25:59 AM
any progress on http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/24466 ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info