[1.3] Kaom's Lightning/Static striker / BUDGET / 500k+ Single Target DPS / 300k+ AoE DPS / Atziri

all i am saying is, if you make a guide, people are going to try to rebuild it and spend their hard earned currency. its not a nice thing to give them false hope with unreal dps screenshots.
Shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1136268
For the love of dogs: view-thread/1197708
"
Uginator wrote:
all i am saying is, if you make a guide, people are going to try to rebuild it and spend their hard earned currency. its not a nice thing to give them false hope with unreal dps screenshots.

Think is, these are not fake...

THIS IS FAKE:

𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝕺𝖍 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊
𝓜𝓞𝓢𝓣𝓗𝓐𝓣𝓔𝓓
Started this build about a week ago not too far lvl but pretty close to merc. and died once, due to holidays im not further, but is extremely powerful. haven't tried lightning strike yet but out of the many builds ive tried over the past 4 months it is my fav. really cheap and scales nicely dmg wise. Not too sure about the whole tooltip screenshot controversy but im sitting at 1000 kdps only two link static/multi using brightbeak and shield....im not even lvl 40 yet. VERY nice build, Thank you for sharing.
not 'haters'

simply people want quality and clarity. i wont judge quality (however most of your 'guide' is outdated and in disorder) but clarity is lacking

your screenshots are PUMPED trough the roof - thus you advertise something that does not exist

i suggest creating more videos where you hover tooltip and show the build in combat, showing gear and links. because what you say and do is muddy the situation to the limit.

screenshots with flasks? what respectable build creator advertises build on its PUMPED dps? most builds barely even mention dps at all as this is a number used only to boost ones wavering ego

anyone willing to go with a not-pumped StaticStrike build using dual Catalyst - there are several builds in Templar and Duelist section. with.. real effectiveness presented and with 'slightly' better survivability

inb4 'poor, cannot afford':
Spoiler
ill leave the dps calculation to you, you sure know how to do it
Last edited by sidtherat on Dec 28, 2014, 4:24:16 AM
"
sidtherat wrote:
not 'haters'

simply people want quality and clarity. i wont judge quality (however most of your 'guide' is outdated and in disorder) but clarity is lacking

your screenshots are PUMPED trough the roof - thus you advertise something that does not exist

i suggest creating more videos where you hover tooltip and show the build in combat, showing gear and links. because what you say and do is muddy the situation to the limit.

screenshots with flasks? what respectable build creator advertises build on its PUMPED dps? most builds barely even mention dps at all as this is a number used only to boost ones wavering ego

anyone willing to go with a not-pumped StaticStrike build using dual Catalyst - there are several builds in Templar and Duelist section. with.. real effectiveness presented and with 'slightly' better survivability

inb4 'poor, cannot afford':
Spoiler
ill leave the dps calculation to you, you sure know how to do it

If i was to put away the 1chaos flask & use a viable link, would the tooltip be legit? 6 charges are always up as for the heralds. Are you making the build or just the average complaining?

𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝕺𝖍 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊
𝓜𝓞𝓢𝓣𝓗𝓐𝓣𝓔𝓓
Man this build is amazing! I might just go for it.

ty
Greengroove's Loot Filter Scripts: poeurl.com/OMs
What is this argument about? Just post three sets of screenshots - one without flasks or charges, one with charges, and one with flasks and charges. Done.

Viewers can judge for themselves what they consider the "true" tooltip DPS of the spec.

Do it with both your offensive and defensive stat pages, and now we have complete clarity. I don't see the reason for this back-and-forth.
"
Languidness wrote:
What is this argument about? Just post three sets of screenshots - one without flasks or charges, one with charges, and one with flasks and charges. Done.

Viewers can judge for themselves what they consider the "true" tooltip DPS of the spec.

Do it with both your offensive and defensive stat pages, and now we have complete clarity. I don't see the reason for this back-and-forth.

Thanks alot buddy, will do! This is propper critic =)

𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝕺𝖍 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊
𝓜𝓞𝓢𝓣𝓗𝓐𝓣𝓔𝓓
"
sherkhan wrote:
"
Languidness wrote:

He finally did this. None of these were the 290k dps screenshot he launched this thread with (which he refuses to admit was in the presence of an aurabot).

Clears are still super squishy.

Here mate as raw as it can get.
Spoiler

You are probably making the biggest fool of yourself. Consider stopping? People like you make me wanna cry. Now please. get past level 50! :)

𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝕺𝖍 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊
𝓜𝓞𝓢𝓣𝓗𝓐𝓣𝓔𝓓
Hey man. Thanks for the build and guide.

Since I'm a freshman PoE player I started a new Exile in the Torment League. Means, no currency at all! :P

It's hard to get gems, but mostly rare gear :P.

I still have crappy gear, but I asked in the chat if anyone had a spare Lightning Strike. As per usual a lot of assholes started shitting around that I shouldn't use Lightning Strike with the most idiotic reactions. but yeah, we have to life with those guys unfortunately.

However, one guy send me a PM and gave me 2 LS (1 vaal) for nothing. I gave him a fuse as a token of appreciation for his generosity. Then the clearing begon :)

In no-time I leveled from lvl 24 to 32 (at this moment). The clearing speed is awesome. I just found armor (iLevel 30) which I could 4-Socket, Fuse and Chrome. Currently I'm at the Warehouse Sewers and just got a Herald of Thunder from NPC (forgot the name) and added it. Finding better and better gear.

Farming progression is slow, but the clear-speed is enormous. Keep in mind that I hardly have any currency. I found 3 chaos, 3 Fusing, 5 Jewels, 2 Vaals and a couple of the usual drops. The rest came from identifying and selling crappy, rare armor.

I really can recommend this build and yes, it is beginners-friendly. My advice to the new-guy: Don't look at the armor the author is mentioning if you can't afford it, like me. Try it! You won't be disappointed.

This is my current gear. (don't laugh :P) (I just found the axe btw and using it since it's better then the mace I used)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info