[1.3] Kaom's Lightning/Static striker / BUDGET / 500k+ Single Target DPS / 300k+ AoE DPS / Atziri

I have troubles understanding this

"
player159632 wrote:
Tooltip * Ass mark/100*crit chance+x%from ass mark = + (complete multiplier)
= tooltip x 2.0331 = Actual initial hit DPS (without static blow)
291510 * (38%/100*65.5 = 28,3 + 75) = + 103.31% = 291510 * 2,0331 = 592668.9 DPS

Does it mean that using Assassin's Mark doubles your dps?
"
phoenix4dota wrote:
I have troubles understanding this

"
player159632 wrote:
Tooltip * Ass mark/100*crit chance+x%from ass mark = + (complete multiplier)
= tooltip x 2.0331 = Actual initial hit DPS (without static blow)
291510 * (38%/100*65.5 = 28,3 + 75) = + 103.31% = 291510 * 2,0331 = 592668.9 DPS

Does it mean that using Assassin's Mark doubles your dps?

Unfortunately not, "Ass mark" being the "x% more damage against cursed ennemies" which rangest from Level 1 - 20% all the way til level 20 - 39%. In addition marked ennemies have x% more chance of being critted on. Which is calculated in the base crit of 65.5%.

28.3% is the total increased damage gained by attacking cursed ennemies.
75% is the multiplier gained by Shock stack (50%) & Celestial Punishment (25%)

Meaning; if you crit, you will end up doing a total of 203.31% damage.

𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝕺𝖍 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊
𝓜𝓞𝓢𝓣𝓗𝓐𝓣𝓔𝓓
Last edited by Kaoms_Heart on Dec 27, 2014, 12:06:53 PM
I still don't understand your math.

39% inc multiplier from Assassin's Mark is multiplicative with your normal crit multi, so you can't easily calculate its dps gain because your non-curse crit and crit multi are already factored in tooltip dps.
Added damage from shock status is multiplicative, so it's (your damage)*1.5 when target is shocked.
On the other hand, added damage from Celestial Punishment is additive with other %increased damage modifiers you have.

You wrote "if you crit, you will end up doing a total of 203.31% damage." but you are multiplying your tooltip dps (which has already factored crit/non-crit) by 2.0331, which is a nonsense.

You are also assuming all enemies are shocked and cursed and not factoring accuracy at all.

I am sure your build deals a lot of damage, but your whole dps calculation is way off and it isn't remotely as simple as you think.

And regarding the rest of your build... it looks too suidical to safely level up with sub 4k hp and you spiked to very low hp few times while clearing 73 map without damage mods. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone who finds something more than fancy paper dps.
27.12.14 UPDATE

+ New & easyer to read layout.
+ Lightning Strike added, Extremely viable. (NO MORE FACETANKING!)
+ Added full links. (CWDT, Heralds, Attacks)

~ Do realize there are health nodes to pick up combined up to 74%, Design it however you want it. 4k life or 7k, your choice.

HATERS READ BELOW THANKS! :)
Spoiler
Getting sick of people telling me its a suicide build, when you can self decide if you want it to have 4k or 7k life. I like big damage and tricky life much rather than too much life and 10 attacks to kill something.

Merry Christmas and a Happy Newyears, Mates!

𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝕺𝖍 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊
𝓜𝓞𝓢𝓣𝓗𝓐𝓣𝓔𝓓
started using "Ass Mark" on all my toons, since it doubles DPS.

Kappa.
Shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1136268
For the love of dogs: view-thread/1197708
"
Uginator wrote:

Kappa.

Spoiler
Don't think i ever claimed it to double the DPS, but keep flaming, haven't seen any of your builds yet.

𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝕺𝖍 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊
𝓜𝓞𝓢𝓣𝓗𝓐𝓣𝓔𝓓
"
player159632 wrote:
"
Uginator wrote:

Kappa.

Spoiler
Don't think i ever claimed it to double the DPS, but keep flaming, haven't seen any of your builds yet.

I will post a budget version for roughly 50 ex as soon as i found an aura bot to fake my screenshots.

"
Uginator wrote:
"
player159632 wrote:
"
Uginator wrote:

Kappa.

Spoiler

I will post a budget version for roughly 50 ex as soon as i found an aura bot to fake my screenshots.

I swear to god mate, stop trying to burn this build. Aurabot? I can't help that you sir, have problems building damage. Cuz i dont.

Get out of here, scum.

𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝕺𝖍 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊
𝓜𝓞𝓢𝓣𝓗𝓐𝓣𝓔𝓓
Last edited by Kaoms_Heart on Dec 30, 2014, 1:57:17 PM
i has problems building dmg, plez halp

also since i fire 6 arrows and each of them gets me 3 more and curs "Ass Mark" i get many deeps

def not boosted or fake

Kappa.
"
Uginator wrote:
i has problems building dmg, plez halp

also since i fire 6 arrows and each of them gets me 3 more and curs "Ass Mark" i get many deeps

def not boosted or fake

Kappa.

Why are you here then? Plese you waste my time and your own, thanks for bumping though!

𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝕺𝖍 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊
𝓜𝓞𝓢𝓣𝓗𝓐𝓣𝓔𝓓

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info