[1.3] Kaom's Lightning/Static striker / BUDGET / 500k+ Single Target DPS / 300k+ AoE DPS / Atziri

"
player159632 wrote:
"
aznsky01 wrote:
not sure how this is low budget ..lol also almost getting one shot by any monster doesn't make the build viable at all. altho everything is viable in standard.

It is low budget, i can't help you're poor as shit. Sorry.

Either way, i did explain in one of the videos that you can get as tanky as you want it to be since it has +- 10 life nodes to pick up from either sides of the tree.

oh i'm so sorry i guess people in scrubcore thinks everyone is rich in the temp leagues. lawl what a joke, why don't you include atziri acuity too since you're already using three atziri pieces.
"
sherkhan wrote:
So I'm curious about these numbers.

Your L76 video shows a tooltip of 64k, which is pretty far from what you snapshot here.

Can you talk about what's going into these tooltip numbers (links, flasks, charges from party members etc)?

I assume you're standing next to an aurabot. I'd like to know what your in-game tooltip is like without flasks (with and without charges) at L85 or whatever you're at.

"
player159632 wrote:
cut due to size

it is simple - these screenshots are taken with crit multi gem that inflates damage trough the roof.

this build is strange, lots of pumpin' it seems, full on damage, that dry peninsula run.. no life flasks on melee.. i simply do not get it. some passive choices are strange (very strange) like lightning damage with weapons above shadow that pretty much never makes sense to take

there is NO WAY this can survive ele reflect map

and i do not understand people using multistrike with static strike - it is such a waste (both of damage and time)

when will people understand that having 300k dps in this game is like buying 5 plane tickets for the same ride? you dont need it.
Last edited by sidtherat on Dec 26, 2014, 4:51:23 AM
just so people stop calling 100k dips with lvl 76 aurabotting or anything.

lvl 77, no flask, no quality on gems, not even a dori belt, no party, no shennanigans, not squishy either. 5L is 112k btw.
Last edited by Xarxos on Dec 26, 2014, 6:22:05 AM
and your weapons are? Catalysts? (btw your Static Strike has 20% -> 15% inc AOE)
yeah, double cata. And yes, static has quality. I lied btw, just looked at my links. :( Forgot about quality on some of my gems (faster attacks, WED). So lets just foget the no quality part of the post. no critmulti gem either btw.
Last edited by Xarxos on Dec 26, 2014, 6:44:51 AM
"
sherkhan wrote:
"
sidtherat wrote:

and i do not understand people using multistrike with static strike - it is such a waste (both of damage and time)

Theoretically, I agree with you. In practice, Multistrike seems to clear much better for me. I'm really not sure why this would be the case.

my theory is this heavily depends on damage (not DPS) of your weapon. i use this

and up to like 75-76 maps i one hit most white mobs, then i MOVE towards another pack, explosion kills rest of the pack (and HoA prolif kills the stragglers). once i got into this rhythm i simply cannot understand people using multistrike. no matter how i try - results for me (and my big 2h) are worse

sure, it looks badass and dips are high but most of these damage hits corpses and player is being rooted for 2 wasted swings. seriously - this is one of the worst combinations with multistrike. synergy is non-existant (compared to molten strike, where multistrike offers not only deeps but survivability thanks to LGoH and more status aliments)
"
sherkhan wrote:

Your L76 video shows a tooltip of 64k, which is pretty far from what you snapshot here.

Can you talk about what's going into these tooltip numbers (links, flasks, charges from party members etc)?

I assume you're standing next to an aurabot. I'd like to know what your in-game tooltip is like without flasks (with and without charges) at L85 or whatever you're at.

"
player159632 wrote:

Level 85 damage (5 Linked)

Level 85 damage (6 Linked)

Defensive Stats

The tooltip dps is discussed in the first video, casual dps with powercharges up is ~140k tooltip. But i choose to snap it down to ~100k as that is more than enough.

𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝕺𝖍 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊
𝓜𝓞𝓢𝓣𝓗𝓐𝓣𝓔𝓓
"
sidtherat wrote:
"
sherkhan wrote:

"
player159632 wrote:
cut due to size

it is simple - these screenshots are taken with crit multi gem that inflates damage trough the roof.

this build is strange, lots of pumpin' it seems, full on damage, that dry peninsula run.. no life flasks on melee.. i simply do not get it. some passive choices are strange (very strange) like lightning damage with weapons above shadow that pretty much never makes sense to take

there is NO WAY this can survive ele reflect map

when will people understand that having 300k dps in this game is like buying 5 plane tickets for the same ride? you dont need it.

The hating is real, first off i never used crit multi through any of the videos, these are just some steroid gems to make it look better. Its also all checked with a tabula if that makes you happier, some even with blood rage.

Either way, considering you have ~150k dps i dont think you should attack an ele reflect pack with your static strike in the first place. What however is posible is leapslamming. This leapslam has about 25-35k dps and is enough to whipe out a entire ele reflect pack in one go, and not rip yourself.

Multistrike is also just a gem to pump up the dps to the optimal.

Pretty sure as long as you buy atleast 5 tickets home, people will look at you and be like Dayum, u rich cunt?

𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝕺𝖍 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊
𝓜𝓞𝓢𝓣𝓗𝓐𝓣𝓔𝓓
I kinda see your point with multistrike. @sidtherat I'm trying out melee on full life (LOL) instead, cause I don't wanna chrome that chest just to find out it sucks. Lost like 10k dips with lvl 1 melee on full life :D
As a noob player in poe i gotta say this build is very close to PRO anyone like me can get, I've been having trouble 360noscoping until now, this build does it all 360noscope, 420 blazes it it's just amazing. However there is a slight "budget" problem, this is no budget at i started making this build with a chaos budget which is like HUGE currency pool imo and i couldn't afford the gloves i tried going to the mud flats and skinning some beasts belly but it doesn't work. Plox help me Kaom's i wanna 360 no scope again. MLGSniper out.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info