[1.3] Kaom's Lightning/Static striker / BUDGET / 500k+ Single Target DPS / 300k+ AoE DPS / Atziri

"
broseidon07 wrote:
If you had to slightly decrease your damage (as it's insane already) and slightly improve your surviviability (so you don't get 2 shot), what would you change?

If you're using a 5L chest, which gem would you remove? Added fire?

Yeah, remove Added Fire Damage. Sure you can make it as tanky as you want yourself, use a shield if you want.

𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝕺𝖍 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊
𝓜𝓞𝓢𝓣𝓗𝓐𝓣𝓔𝓓
"
player159632 wrote:
Thanks alot for the leveling tips, mind if i take what you write and put it in the guide? (will give creds).

Absolutely no problem. Glad to help ya ;)
any Atziri video ?
waiting for this so long
nice build
i would like to test one in TW server

thx
"
killua801227 wrote:
any Atziri video ?
waiting for this so long
nice build
i would like to test one in TW server

thx

If you know how to atziri, theres no doubt this build can do it. However i dont have this char anymore. Did atziri ~15 times wid it or something.

𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝕺𝖍 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊
𝓜𝓞𝓢𝓣𝓗𝓐𝓣𝓔𝓓
So how do you build powercharges with this build?
"
Volch0k wrote:
So how do you build powercharges with this build?

assmark + high clear speed to keep them up
Ign: Ohjeahx
I am currently level 26 using this build and its good! The only problem I have right now is that I run out of mana quite easily with (HoI and Hatred). Any tips? Also I am using a Brightbeak so I attack pretty fast.
Last edited by Khiembo on Jan 13, 2015, 1:57:14 PM
"
Khiembo wrote:
I am currently level 26 using this build and its good! The only problem I have right now is that I run out of mana quite easily with (HoI and Hatred). Any tips? Also I am using a Brightbeak so I attack pretty fast.

dont use hatred and HoI just choose one.
Last edited by lzlucas on Jan 14, 2015, 2:29:12 AM
I was an actual diablo player, When PoE first came out i tried it and i didnt like the game
a single bit, Recently i decided to give it another try, because of blizzards superb management with their games(insert sarcasm here) but i had hard time with PoE because at first it looked way to complicated.. I made a witch, finished all normal and cruel, made it to halfway merciless and got bored with the class, it wasnt so good.. then i made a scion, i was checking builds on google and i saw this one..

The build sure is a glass canon if you are not careful, But i enjoy the class and the game so much right now and dont think ill ever make my way to diablo ever again.. This build changed my perspective on the game.

I usually never write a single thing on forums, But i thought i should write a post to show my gratitude

This thing is real...

Thank you

D.
TY for the guide... trying it out.

What kind of weapons do i use if i can not yet have the unique ones?
High attack speed with elemental damage?
2h weapons with high phys?

What does static strike scale with best?

TY

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info