[1.3] Kaom's Lightning/Static striker / BUDGET / 500k+ Single Target DPS / 300k+ AoE DPS / Atziri

"
TheSidiouS wrote:
TY for the guide... trying it out.

What kind of weapons do i use if i can not yet have the unique ones?
High attack speed with elemental damage?
2h weapons with high phys?

What does static strike scale with best?

TY

High physical maces

Static strike scales a lot with physical dmg
Need advice on build options for;
1)Damage, not specific to maces (1h and/or 2h)
1b)1h vs 2h, for this build (my 2h does 2xdmg then 1h's ATM)

2)Best options to build into for tankiness.
2b)If taking "Unrelenting", why? (I have no mana problems)

Current Build
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAA5YEsw5ID6sWvxo4JpUnLyoLNj07KDwtQYdG10z_UzVVS13yYENh4mNDaHRo8myMbj1vnnBScNVxhXKpdweCm4MJhxOJ04wLjDaQVZJ9lKCYb5u1nKSdqqIAr2yxQrVItz65fMAawGbDOsT2xq7KSthN2L3aYtq53CPlz-w47LDwH_MR8-r3Mvno_grhc-0gPO8YXeoYdqzPfq2NbWw1krXybqpKyKluKjg=
So the build is you use lighten strike when doing aoe grind (aka most of the time) and switch to static strike when doing bosses? Also does duel wielding increase dmg out put by a lot?
"
RexZShadow wrote:
So the build is you use lighten strike when doing aoe grind (aka most of the time) and switch to static strike when doing bosses? Also does duel wielding increase dmg out put by a lot?

Im using this build atm i use static strike all the time it does a good aoe dmg.
Cant awnser about the dual wield. Never played with a shield.
Hi,

why you played with Herald of Ice and don't Hatred?

Great Build !
Hi,

Thanks for the nice build, currently lvl 42 and having fun. I always liked LS but always srewed up at higher levels so i'm hoping this will work out.
One question, in former posts i saw that Vaal pact is not recommended, is this still so ?
Was thinking about using claws ( mebe dual ) and skip the mace parts and go for the claw ones. Will the LGOH ( or just plain LL ) wich are buildin stats on claws make it worthwile
to go Vaal Pact ?

Thnx
"
RexZShadow wrote:

Well, Static Strike strikes alternatively with each weapon so the real benefit from dual wielding is that you get the bonuses from 2 weapons, and in the case of 2 Doryani's Catalyst you get huge elemental damage boost with elemental leech and some global critical strike chance.
Also, you can get dual wielding nodes which give different bonuses from shield nodes (obviously)
Ah I see, so would it just be better to stick to just static strike or should to lightning strike depending on the situation?

Wouldnt this be good for the build?
Started this build a couple of days ago and so far loving this! For starting out i recommend using dual brightbeaks

and also a

With the BM gem equiped and dual
for the life regen you can easily get to lvl 50 with minimal amount of currency. The most being the tabula. I'm still equipped with the tabula as i've have yet enough cash to buy a good 6L coil/belly but saving up for that soon. The damage potential for this is insane! getting 60k dps so far but with charges up and the atziri's flask popped i have a bit more that 80k ish. I expect to get around 120-150k when i finish but am going to see if i can get more life/defense nodes as i currently have 3k life atm. BTW currently have mediocre gear so will be optimizing for High life and what not soon. Very fun build to play =D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info