[1.3] Kaom's Lightning/Static striker / BUDGET / 500k+ Single Target DPS / 300k+ AoE DPS / Atziri

"
kakajunx3 wrote:
Looking at your build, I'm basically relying on assassins mark to get power charges. Is there a substitute build without taking the charges or are the power charges really that beneficial?

The power charges are useful in that they increase the chance for you to crit. You don't need to get them but i find that building charges in solo or even group maps is easy to get and sustain as you do crazy amounts of damage.

"
laburnum wrote:
nice build! i think i am going to give this a try (apparently templar or shadow start should be possible too)

I wonder why you didn't go to the bottom path towards twin terrors? and grab iron reflex of of course
this will also open path to unwavering stance later for Uber Atziri (if this even possible with this build?)

You can eventually go down to twin terrors, but the 7 ish points you use to get there can be better used for more HP/defense. With SS atm i do 130k tooltip dps which is waaaay more than enough for end game maps. The defense/HP is much better imo.
In fact, the best skill tree version for such a build would be from duelist start. I get over 220k on my static strike tooltip with just auras.

Something like this:click me

Just compare the stats of the two skill trees and see for yourself.
For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff
How do you guys even use static strike? I feel to squishy to even get close to bosses.
And can someone tell me how much DPS you have with 6slot and with 5slot?
You need life / block / armor / capped res / cwdt+immortal call / rumis flask / resist flast one for each in inventory) / surgeons divine life flask of seething / decent life leech / armor / evasion

dps is great, but this game is all about balance.

once you hit like 50k dps u have MORE than enough for late game content.

Last edited by Big_Ben87 on Mar 3, 2015, 1:55:14 PM
And about dps. If i have a choice between I take %weapon elemental damage or %physical damage, witch should I take?
"
JuztBe wrote:
And about dps. If i have a choice between I take %weapon elemental damage or %physical damage, witch should I take?

all depends on our build and gear,

but static strike scales much better with physical damage.
Thanks for the build, I am currently having a blast :D Hope you keep updating it and are not phased by other commenters. Also one quick question, I am a bit poor atm lol so I was wondering what to look for in a good rare mace until I can save up for the Doryani's. also would 2 1 hand rare mace's or 1 + shield be better till I can make the upgrade? Thx
What would be best for the 5th link of static strike, Added Fire dmg or Faster Attacks? Also what is the current opinion on Lightning strike vs static strike for mapping?
Great build, Looking to try this out.

Is there a reason you don't take the Catalyse weapon ele node with this? Wouldn't static strike benefit from that a lot? Forgive my newbness if I am overlooking something.
"
lokae wrote:
Great build, Looking to try this out.

Is there a reason you don't take the Catalyse weapon ele node with this? Wouldn't static strike benefit from that a lot? Forgive my newbness if I am overlooking something.

You can take it, im just not really a fan of scaling elemental, since doryani's already do that enough. ^^

Increasing the physical damage will ALSO increase the ele damage because static converts, and the 50% convertion is scaled again with doryanis's "increased elemental damage".

Getting physical damage is basicly 2 birds with 1 stone. You can try it out if you want though. :-)

𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝕺𝖍 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊
𝓜𝓞𝓢𝓣𝓗𝓐𝓣𝓔𝓓

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info