[3.2] Cocotheone Righteous Fire - Life Build - 14k hp 4.3k hp reg 800k+ dps - Deathless Shaper

"
blahism wrote:
"
miracle22071 wrote:
Any notes about 3.0?

This build translated over to 3.0 almost perfectly without the need for any changes.

That's false, immediately noticed he has bandit choices pre 3.0
i can't reach 5k regen why?
"
acuninho wrote:
i can't reach 5k regen why?

Regeneration is a % from max HP. Read more here https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1892353/page/1
I can go up to 7000 HP /sec regen but as Coco, I got legacy Kaom. Look at it as a % from max life only.

Apart from % you get from tree, you need the following:
-boots enchance with 2% HP regen when hit
-glove enchant with xxxx of light, which gives consecrated ground with 6% life regen.
-talisman with 2% HP regen
-2 kaom way with 9 EC and 1.5% regeneration for each EC.
-vitality as big as fk (0.05% for each level) up to about 1.9-2%
- stone golem
- enduring cry adds some net HP regen
Add all to get the big numbers.
Last edited by Piftiuta on Oct 20, 2017, 11:32:34 AM
why you use Elemental Focus since its canceled burning dmg and make you lost dmg, taking Burning dmg gems seems better right? And in the Ascendacy you have some nodes than make you deal more dmg when ennemies are ignited. im new so im so confuse about what gems seing XD.
I'm sorry you guys had to wait so long...

here's my 3.0 so far:

tested:

Deathless Shaper - no flasks - no legacy Kaom

Deathless Uber Atziri - no legacy Kaom

The Beachhead T15 - no legacy Kaom's Heart

patch 3.0 will give life build rf tons more damage/life

updated Passive Tree lvl100

added Pantheon

can run maps with -60% lower reg / -max res quite easy

updated gear / gems

more jewels to use

DPS Calculator RF tooltip
IGN=Cocotheone
Steam Full Online: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Cocotheone
Could you actually provide a PoB link, as 800k doesn't say much. As to what you have ticked off to reach that number, and what kind of enemies it even is.

I haven't played around with RF much.
Last edited by NovaKiller on Oct 28, 2017, 4:16:24 AM
its normal since i have not enought mana to have purity of fire, vitality and flamability with blasphemy?
One question..

How much does a legacy kaom's heart cost?and can you really get them if you have the currency
"
NovaKiller wrote:
Could you actually provide a PoB link, as 800k doesn't say much. As to what you have ticked off to reach that number, and what kind of enemies it even is.

I haven't played around with RF much.

Sure, can check the DPS Calculator RF threat

"
Andariuskhan wrote:
its normal since i have not enought mana to have purity of fire, vitality and flamability with blasphemy?

can have all 3 auras only by Enlighten 4 (not 3 only 4)

"
hydramist0304 wrote:
One question..

How much does a legacy kaom's heart cost?and can you really get them if you have the currency

If your focusing playing only RF and SC only, u can save to get it...i using it mostly for fun
its 500ex+
IGN=Cocotheone
Steam Full Online: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Cocotheone
"
Andariuskhan wrote:
why you use Elemental Focus since its canceled burning dmg and make you lost dmg, taking Burning dmg gems seems better right? And in the Ascendacy you have some nodes than make you deal more dmg when ennemies are ignited. im new so im so confuse about what gems seing XD.

RF does not "hit" and therefore doesn't ignite (or apply any other ailment). So using Elemental Focus is just fine, you don't lose any damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info