[3.2] Cocotheone Righteous Fire - Life Build - 14k hp 4.3k hp reg 800k+ dps - Deathless Shaper

"
Does Iron Will increase RF dmg? if so im gona equip it on doon cuebiyari with increased burning dmg and concentradet effect. your opinions?

Ironwill does not have any effect on RF but has on spells put in Doon. Also spells in Doon get bonus from RF. So put a spell in Doon if you want to benefit from its bonus.

"
WolfeDude wrote:
Is it possible to successfully play this build without using Elemental Equilibrium? If so what changes to equipment and tree would you recommend? Thanks.

Hi. No need to put same question all over. You got a no from Demi.
I will explain it to you. Can you drive a car with a missing whell? Yes but why would you do it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzdBP0UFWr8

EE is giving you MORE damage, and a lot of it. Let's say D is damage you do. You drop the resistance of a mob by 50% with EE.
If it had resistance 75% you will deal damage without EE only 0.25 x D. After EE applies the resistance is only 25%. So the damage you deal is 0.75 x D. So you do three time the damage without EE.

If a mob has 0 resistance the damage you do to it is exactly D. But after applying EE it's resistance is -50%. So it takes damage 1.5 x D.

As bosses usually have some fire resist is great to find ways to diminish it, like EE or flammability.

Last edited by Piftiuta on Jun 10, 2017, 3:11:09 AM
is http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Hinekora,_Death's_Fury life leech work with RF damage??
"
ademus111 wrote:
is http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Hinekora,_Death's_Fury life leech work with RF damage??

No you can't leech from damage over time
Hey man gonna try play this build in 3.0 im lvl 50 already and i got kaoms/doon/phoenix/essences gloves but i wanted ask something what do you think about MoM in this build?
Last edited by NukeFonKillazz on Jul 12, 2017, 4:44:52 AM
Is there a way to verify that EE is trigger? I can see the EO icon, but how do I know that EE works?
Thanks,
"
Is there a way to verify that EE is trigger? I can see the EO icon, but how do I know that EE works?
Thanks,

Use a lightning or cold attack and you'll see monster health melt away. There a many ways, I use orb of storm as I find it the least restrictive and most flexible in enabling movement.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
"
Hey man gonna try play this build in 3.0 im lvl 50 already and i got kaoms/doon/phoenix/essences gloves but i wanted ask something what do you think about MoM in this build?

No point, mana regen is flat so you won't be able to sustain it after the first hit , and auras eat up 70+ reserve so there's little mana to begin with. Reason why blood magic is essential to this build.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
Last edited by DreadLordAvatar on Jul 18, 2017, 7:46:08 AM
Any notes about 3.0?
"
Thanks,

You can use Tempest Bindings helm (added cold + lightning to attacks) with shield charge, fortify, faster attacks, and inc aoe. Works nicely since it'll trigger EE on everything in RF range. Also, could shield charge, fortify, curse on hit, flammability and save some reserve.
"
miracle22071 wrote:
Any notes about 3.0?

This build translated over to 3.0 almost perfectly without the need for any changes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info