1.3.0d Patch Notes

Thx m8s
"
Vhlad wrote:
A level 22 flame totem gets instagibbed by a level 1 fart.

Can you add some damage reduction scaling to totems in pvp? (perhaps even a method to increase the chaos resistance of totems?).

Hard counter to totems in pvp, due to AI and fragility:
1. Any attack with a range greater than totem activation range or with the ability to hit the totem before the totem initiates firing (i.e. if you can spam arc, tornado shot, spark, or a number of other skills without running out of mana, all you need to do vs totems is hold right click and afk).
2. Poison arrow (totem lasts 0.000001 seconds).
3. Tempest shield (totem puffs once and explodes in agony).
4. Summon raging spirits: totem ignores spirits, but spirits attack totem. Totem dies. Spirits chase you. You become sad.

Skynet needs an upgrade.

Number 4 made me lol.
Can the number of Torment spirits be increased since this is the torment league. The number of spirits spawn rates seem to be exactly the same as strongboxes if not lower.
"
eralduspr wrote:
I wonder if it's the same bug I'm having, where Shield Charge will make your toon keep bashing with his shield over and over...

"
IlluminaBlade wrote:
What is shield charge bug?

When chilled shield charge gets stuck in the end, slam portion of the animation locking you in. Makes fights like merveil extra fun because that ice sky she does can be a perma-freeze if you aren't careful.
Finished 17th in Rampage - Peaked at 11th
Finished 18th in Torment/Bloodline 1mo Race - peaked at 9th
Null's Inclination Build 2.1.0 - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1559063
Summon Skeleton 1.3 - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1219856
Additional: After this patch, and instance only fix was deployed for the following:
  • Fixed an issue where magic packs of more than one monster could fail to have a Bloodline mod.
  • Fixed a bug where packs with Phylacteral Link would not swap their vulnerability between pack member.

The patch-notes have been updated with these additional details.

How about fixing a respec for players who was left with unplayable characters Qarl...or do you simply not want us as players anymore?

Edit: Or change Smashing Blows back so that Spectral Throw again gives Power Charges on crit, which would obviously be preferable from my standpoint.
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27
Last edited by Redblade on Dec 17, 2014, 10:24:45 PM
Please, please, please, for 1.3.0e:

- Move PVP option from Maramoa to Leo Redmane. Yes, I know you can press "B" or the menu button to access PVP from your hideout (especially for PVP-only characters) but those are incredibly unintuitive. The number of guild members (I, included) who had to ask about this is silly

- Allow Leo Redmane to give access to Sarn Arena. PVP-only characters with hideouts cannot access it without first deleting their hideout and there's no way in hell anyone's going to delete their hideout just so their PVP-only character can access the Sarn Arena.
RETIRED FROM PLATY THIS SHIT ...UNPALYABLE STUTTERT LAGGING AND ALL ENTIRE GAME NERF..........SEE YAS (removed by support)
Last edited by Support on Dec 17, 2014, 10:38:12 PM
Good patch thanks
I will rip the eyes from your head with glee
"
matt41647 wrote:
Any more information on the Bug with Kinetic Blast + Pierce? leveling a character now with the intention of using this combo, but if the bug was that it was doing too much damage or something may have to rethink options

If Kinetic blast works like Tornado shot (what I think it does) then Pierce has a bit different mechanics unlike usual.

With Tornado shot Pierce doesnt impact the initial shot until the Tornado explodes the the clusters ricochet. Those can pierce but the initial shot goes uptil where your mouse points anyways.

Dont know what bug you mean with Kinetic Blast - but since the AoE kicks in at "impact", then if you put in Pierce I assume you just cut through mobs until you dont pierce anymore. Therefore you dont get the "explosion at impact" at every single hit but only at point where the final explosion happens, viz. point where you dont pierce anymore.

Hope this makes any sense.

best
cudez
Who Are We? Where do we come from?
Last edited by Cudez on Dec 17, 2014, 10:34:31 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info