1.3.0d Patch Notes

"
afclegendz wrote:

Reverse the change, adapt the skill as a whole or just accept an imbalance in certain parts of the game.

!! DO NOT SPLIT THE PVP FROM THE CORE GAME !!

But that's pretty much the only way that you can make PvP work in a majorly PvE-focused enviroment, unless you want to be stuck with D3-style brawling.

I've done some PvP already and can tell you from my first-hand expirience that Flicker-Strike needed a PvP-nerf.
Have you tried pvp against someone using flicker strike? I find pvp'ing with the ranger is substantially difficult as it is, but it just hurts to be 3-shotted by someone who is inescapable on the field (not the people who have like a billion ias and movespeed) and i find blinkstrike equally as painful. Seriously try it
Ranking list in the game.
Easy to find yourself and all list.
Uh, oh! Peoples are angry because their abused OP-3shooting-in-one-second-flicker skill was nerfed. QQ more
"And instance [...]"
Shouldn't wrote:
An instance?
You ARE my Bitch of burden!
"Stay Alive exile! Or you'll be the next zombie someone raises off the beach." - Altnaharra
" Be Excellent To Each Other" -MikeP_GGG
"If you die to yourself are you still the victor? " - BEX_GGG
"
afclegendz wrote:

no the game already got messed up enough for stupid pvp
"
afclegendz wrote:
"
Qarl wrote:
Version 1.3.0d

Player vs Player Changes:
  • Flicker Strike has been given a PvP damage penalty of 30%. Flicker Strike does too much damage relative to other melee skills and provides substantial utility in the form of movement and trap avoidance.

I haven't done pvp yet but: This change marks the beginning of a f**ked up PVP system. This leads to a point where every tooltip reads twice as long and it feels like PVP and PVE are 2 different Games (like WOW).
Reverse the change, adapt the skill as a whole or just accept an imbalance in certain parts of the game.

Youre wrong, PVP should NOT force changes to PVE. They are different modes of play, just like races.
"
"
Squirrely wrote:
Any changes coming with heavy strike perma-stun? those are some of the most boring duels ever.

There's 2 counters available via the tree.

Heart of Oak
Unwavering Stance

and acrobatics is a semi-counter.
"
HotChARLes wrote:
Why can't something as simple as Ctrl+Click to move items to/from guild stash tabs make it into a patch? And where's the focus on Guilds and Guild Challenges? Seems like it's been "coming soon" since my first tour of Vietnam...

I would only want this if it was limited to the owner and officers only. I'd rather not make it that easy for someone to run out with all our stuff.
"
afclegendz wrote:
"
Qarl wrote:
Version 1.3.0d

Player vs Player Changes:
  • Flicker Strike has been given a PvP damage penalty of 30%. Flicker Strike does too much damage relative to other melee skills and provides substantial utility in the form of movement and trap avoidance.

I haven't done pvp yet but: This change marks the beginning of a f**ked up PVP system. This leads to a point where every tooltip reads twice as long and it feels like PVP and PVE are 2 different Games (like WOW).

Of course it has to be split from PvE. Who wants to have PvE influenced by PvP in a non-PvP game ?
IGN : @Morgoth

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info