1.3.0d Patch Notes

GGG, any updates on the guild stash bug (where even guild leaders are locked out of tabs)?
Running isn't freedom. You should know that.
ighnaz - Thanks for the beta key!!!!
I HAVE NO MORE BETA KEYS!!
is the 30% pvp damage penalty applied before the pvp scaling formula or after?
LLD BOTW spark/arc caster guide http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1133731
"
Moosifer wrote:
"
Qarl wrote:
"
Moosifer wrote:
Shield charge bug still lives after 2 patches. Oi

We have an issue for it, and will likely be in 1.3.0e.

*kisses*

I wonder if it's the same bug I'm having, where Shield Charge will make your toon keep bashing with his shield over and over...
Last edited by eralduspr on Dec 17, 2014, 9:52:39 PM
"
Moosifer wrote:
Shield charge bug still lives after 2 patches. Oi

What is shield charge bug?
"If they actually showed gameplay with it zoomed out and then zoomed it in for the real one I think there would be actual riots in the street. I think that people would burn the building down."
What about guild stash tabs? This is now the second patch after the issue was addressed from our guild. Fixing our (BOUGHT) stashes should take the damn priority from PvP.
[s]only mindless sheep think labyrinth is OK to have in PoE.[/s]
okay nevermind labyrinth, fix dx9 blackscreen instead...
i took Smashing strike to generate endurance charge with Spell crit.

i need some regrets to fix my skill tree.

im sad...
Why can't something as simple as Ctrl+Click to move items to/from guild stash tabs make it into a patch? And where's the focus on Guilds and Guild Challenges? Seems like it's been "coming soon" since my first tour of Vietnam...
"
sftruze wrote:
i took Smashing strike to generate endurance charge with Spell crit.

i need some regrets to fix my skill tree.

im sad...

I only based my entire build around that node and spent 10ex+ in gear for it...I'm not sad, words can't describe the anger I feel right now.
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27
A level 22 flame totem gets instagibbed by a level 1 fart.

Can you add some damage reduction scaling to totems in pvp? (perhaps even a method to increase the chaos resistance of totems?).

Hard counter to totems in pvp, due to AI and fragility:
1. Any attack with a range greater than totem activation range or with the ability to hit the totem before the totem initiates firing (i.e. if you can spam arc, tornado shot, spark, or a number of other skills without running out of mana, all you need to do vs totems is hold right click and afk).
2. Poison arrow (totem lasts 0.000001 seconds).
3. Tempest shield (totem puffs once and explodes in agony).
4. Summon raging spirits: totem ignores spirits, but spirits attack totem. Totem dies. Spirits chase you. You become sad.

Skynet needs an upgrade.
Never underestimate what the mod community can do for PoE if you sell an offline client.
Any more information on the Bug with Kinetic Blast + Pierce? leveling a character now with the intention of using this combo, but if the bug was that it was doing too much damage or something may have to rethink options

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info