People don't appreciate effort

"

WIN
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

"
enaxion wrote:

If you are sooooo amazingly good at making patches why aren't you looking to get hired by GGG and help them out a bit?

For the same reason we don't ask of ggg to do our work in the professional fields we are in.
Is maintaining of this game hard, or easy, isn't a problem of ours, it's up to them. We consume.
Recent patch is a disaster for multiple reasons.

Won't comment on the rest of the mental diarrhea, there's no point.
This is a buff © 2016

The Experts ™ 2017
"
torturo wrote:
"
enaxion wrote:

If you are sooooo amazingly good at making patches why aren't you looking to get hired by GGG and help them out a bit?

For the same reason we don't ask of ggg to do our work in the professional fields we are in.
Is maintaining of this game hard, or easy, isn't a problem of ours, it's up to them. We consume.
Recent patch is a disaster for multiple reasons.

Won't comment on the rest of the mental diarrhea, there's no point.

The 1.3 patch ISN'T a disaster; it's a disaster to you. Some others love it.
I like many kinds of games 😊
I hope they appreciate the effort players put into thinking about builds and how they will make synergy perfectly, oh actually if they synergize too perfectly, apparently that's illegal in Wraeclast, they will put in twice the effort to take it down :D
"Get rich or die grinding"

Lvl 100 Ascendant - RadioactiveSago: HIGHEST KB tooltiplordz in all of PoE (view-thread/1636451)
Lvl 100 Assassin - Chonkeyy: Omnislasher 2 mil DPS Flicker Build (view-thread/1571744)
This is one of the best poe gifs i have ever seen. I love it
1.3 patch is best patch

/thread
Typical fanboy who thinks we should praise GGG all day all night, no matter what happens...
"
I like bananas.

That's my fav fruit too Charan, welcome to da club.
IGN : @Morgoth
"
I like bananas.

Mango > Banana.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
"
Mango > Banana.

Taste-wise, I agree, but bananas are much more convenient to eat. Mangos are more tedious and more messy.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info