People don't appreciate effort

Everyone acting all shitty like I give this patch: "Banana rating"
If you are sooooo amazingly good at making patches why aren't you looking to get hired by GGG and help them out a bit?

If there is one thing that irritates me the most and is present in every single game/thing in universe is that humans will bitch about everything. Is it good? Well yea it is I just don't like the way it consumes the air around it!

Personally I never really thought anything special about PVP in this game, but I thought it could actually be something pretty sweet. I think the only balanced pvp will be low level ones. I tried some low level pvp with a shadow and was amazed how exciting it is. It feels just as a MOBA with strategy and it made me so happy. The best thing when you're grouping 3v3 and someone is chasing someone mobile, you can intercept him from the front path he might take and smack his head with glacial hammer ded! :)

Also you guys don't even take into consideration how long does it take to make an active skill gem, just imagine the sheer amount of effort GGG has to put into a single gem just so it doesn't become meta breaking overused free discharges...

They have to create a concept of the gem, mechanics and after they create it, they have to thing about every freaking thing that is possible from the tree/gear/uniques.

I've also noticed and I feel sorry for them sometimes.. Haha
Its like they're scared to release something "strong"... Its like when they released ball lightning and it was pure garbage damage-wise, and then they buffed it after some time (still needs more buffs though)
Idk I find it cute that they care so much.

Also have you ever seen a developer that thanks you every time for your support? I don't think so.

I could go on forever, but I am a lazy writer and I can't believe I wrote this much...
TL;DR
GGG is awesome and you can all popcorn pizza backflips

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"

LOL
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"

Also you guys don't even take into consideration how long does it take to make an active skill gem, just imagine the sheer amount of effort GGG has to put into a single gem just so it doesn't become meta breaking overused free discharges...

"
Sygnano wrote:
"

Ah, actually I agree about that one...
Wtf ggg xD
Correct. People will bitch about everything. This includes you bitching about people bitching. Not offensively meant, just a statement.

"
I like bananas.

Also correct.
I like many kinds of games 😊
Last edited by ArchSecter on Dec 17, 2014, 6:17:51 AM
"
enaxion wrote:
Everyone acting all shitty like I give this patch: "Banana rating"
If you are sooooo amazingly good at making patches why aren't you looking to get hired by GGG and help them out a bit?

So, when I watch a movie, I can only comment critically on it if I'm a director or an actor? If a restaurant serves me salty food, I can't complain unless I am willing to be employed as a chef?

You have no supporter tags. Why don't you put your money where your mouth is? Talk is cheap. Show some real appreciation that actually helps to put food on people's tables. I do appreciate GGG, and that is why I have handed them money even though I could have played for free all this time.

I actually enjoy 1.3, but your post was ridiculous.
Yes, let me put all the QQ-ers to their place by QQ-ing about them.
Last edited by Sig556 on Dec 17, 2014, 6:18:57 AM
"

This gif is so much win.

Don't worry about Q__Q. People will always Q__Q at stuff being changed.

Patch is k, life is good (well, it is not), RNGesus be praised.
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
The GIF is indeed fantastic. :p

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info