People don't appreciate effort

"
Shagsbeard wrote:
One thing you need to realize is that for every post here complaining about some aspect of the patch there's thirty people happy with it who just don't come post about it. So you get the impression that everyone hates on it. Most don't.

But what if for every person happy with it, there's 120 even angrier QQ people, who dont bother to post about it?

Hypotetically can be.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Last edited by morbo on Dec 17, 2014, 12:26:49 PM
To the OP: it's not like we don't appreciate effort, but I personally prefer when it's spent on solving major issue and proposing NEW CONTENT.

Adding a few gems, some uniques, a pvp master seems like a waste of valuable people's time.

Proposing one new act every 2 years is not going to maintain a healthy player base much longer.
Last edited by tienbasse on Dec 17, 2014, 1:01:53 PM
"

SO MUCH WIN.

I will not post on forums for atleast one day now.
Someone else just won the forum.

Well played :)
Hardcore is how we play ™

Best ladder ranking so far: OhSnapIsRerolling, rank 85 HC Nemesis League
I didn't hear that ggg is giving away it's Points for ass licking, did you?
Let's be real. Is this 1.3 content update the worst ever? No, there were alpha & closed beta testings for that.
Torment league in a nutshell: Attention seeking ghost of Kim Kardashian, that doesn't want to be touched, but only circles around the cleared area of the zone. It's is a 180 degrees turn for the basic principle of this game.
Clear them all out. So it is totally justified for people to complain about anything with this patch. I hope ggg will learn to respect the playerbase and finally learn from their mistakes.
1.3 doesn't matter to a lot of people because PvP doesn't matter to a lot of people. Meanwhile the rest of 1.3 didn't really deal with any of the biggest issues, at least not elegantly. Meanwhile the new content is a bit sparse. It's just obvious most of the effort spent on this patch was put towards PvP rather than the main game and players are allowed to say whatever they want concerning that.
IGN: Asser, AssDelver, Assphobic, AnointedAss, BetrayedByMyAss, CrackedAss, FracturedAss, FulcrumedUpMyAss, ImpaledAss, IncursionOfTheAss, WarForTheAss, UnleashTheAss, ScreamingAsshole, SwampAssKing, Yui
"
Wooser69 wrote:
1.3 doesn't matter to a lot of people because PvP doesn't matter to a lot of people. Meanwhile the rest of 1.3 didn't really deal with any of the biggest issues, at least not elegantly. Meanwhile the new content is a bit sparse. It's just obvious most of the effort spent on this patch was put towards PvP rather than the main game and players are allowed to say whatever they want concerning that.

As we are in the final stretches of development of Act Four (which has been going on for well over a year), the 1.3.0 update was initially just going to be two new challenge leagues. Some of the guys who weren't working on Act Four at the time were planning a PvP revamp, so we included it in the update. It's certainly smaller than Forsaken Masters, but that's why it didn't get its own name and isn't labelled as an expansion.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Chris is on a posting spree.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Chris wrote:
"
Wooser69 wrote:

As we are in the final stretches of development of Act Four (which has been going on for well over a year), the 1.3.0 update was initially just going to be two new challenge leagues. Some of the guys who weren't working on Act Four at the time were planning a PvP revamp, so we included it in the update. It's certainly smaller than Forsaken Masters, but that's why it didn't get its own name and isn't labelled as an expansion.

Oh don't worry, it's totally understandable why this patch isn't that big. I'm looking forward to act 4 and the new skills/supports are nice, but as someone who doesn't play PvP there wasn't a huge amount to this update for me specifically.

Hope you guys are able to get act 4 out on time as well as new league mods. Seems tough.
IGN: Asser, AssDelver, Assphobic, AnointedAss, BetrayedByMyAss, CrackedAss, FracturedAss, FulcrumedUpMyAss, ImpaledAss, IncursionOfTheAss, WarForTheAss, UnleashTheAss, ScreamingAsshole, SwampAssKing, Yui
Last edited by Wooser69 on Dec 17, 2014, 5:45:12 PM
"
"
Morgoth2356 wrote:
"
I like bananas.

That's my fav fruit too Charan, welcome to da club.

I never said they're my favourite fruit. Just that I like them.

I do like mangoes more.

IGN : @Morgoth
"
Wooser69 wrote:

Well, its the me generation. Its all about ones own benefit and never about being happy for others. Im glad others get pvp, im glad others get new leagues to play in, i dont like pvp all that much and i cant do the new leagues but i know act 4 might bring something for ME, something that I like and maybe some others.

People have to be more grateful for what they are given, and considering this game is FREE and all its patches, mini expansions and future acts are also FREE, people should be very grateful for what GGG does.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info