People don't appreciate effort

A Florida orange trumps mangos. Banana are versatile, but a perfectly ripe pineapple is best.
"
Mivo wrote:
Taste-wise, I agree, but bananas are much more convenient to eat. Mangos are more tedious and more messy.

Ha, just what i was thinking, +1.

As for the OP, my 2 cents: at first, when i've tried my WoE/BoR Duelist after the 1.3 patch, i was a bit dismayed as well, but then i've decided to not let the nerfs get me down and try to rise through them.
So i've started messing around with a couple of new skills and combos and after a couple of hours found out that even with the changes he is almost as good as it was before the patch, at least when doing 74 lvl maps which is good enough for me tbh (i've never meant to down Atziri to begin with).

Bottom line, almost every nerf can be overcome by adapting and changing some stuff, if one is not too hung up on the past and is willing to adapt.
Last edited by Tom7i on Dec 17, 2014, 8:32:10 AM
Chris Wilson is gong in the wrong direction right now if he ever wants to get his hair like that!
As far as all the QQ over this 1.3 patch goes one good thing did come from it... i personally got hours of laughter out off all the said QQ that was going on all night and day when the patch notes hit till the patch dropped! \m/
There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.
Last edited by Demonoz on Dec 17, 2014, 8:38:28 AM
One thing you need to realize is that for every post here complaining about some aspect of the patch there's thirty people happy with it who just don't come post about it. So you get the impression that everyone hates on it. Most don't.
There are people who like, who don't like and who dont care on any subject. That going bad only if the who-dont-like part are bigger that 2 other parts. Or even that doesnt matter if you dont care about who-dont-like part
If I dont reply to you - I dont give a flying duck about your opinion

If you dont reply to me - I dont care either because I dont come back to see who replied to me
I really like patch 1.3, but I'm concerned for the health of PoE...
The player numbers didn't bump nearly as much as they did the last leagues. I'm thinking this is more a symptom of the lack of a huge update rather than dissatisfaction. However, I must admit that unhappiness with 1.3 could play a part. I personally thought all changes were justified, but I also play almost exclusively in the new leagues.

We will see if Act 4 can bring another player base bump in a few months. In the meantime I'm going to go spam some forums and tell people to play this game.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
One thing you need to realize is that for every post here complaining about some aspect of the patch there's thirty people happy with it who just don't come post about it. So you get the impression that everyone hates on it. Most don't.

"
There are people who like, who don't like and who dont care on any subject. That going bad only if the who-dont-like part are bigger that 2 other parts. Or even that doesnt matter if you dont care about who-dont-like part

2 great ways to delude yourself, they only work well if all is good. If you really want to know, you must brave to quest into this land of grey zones.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
"
majesw wrote:
I really like patch 1.3, but I'm concerned for the health of PoE...
The player numbers didn't bump nearly as much as they did the last leagues. I'm thinking this is more a symptom of the lack of a huge update rather than dissatisfaction. However, I must admit that unhappiness with 1.3 could play a part. I personally thought all changes were justified, but I also play almost exclusively in the new leagues.

We will see if Act 4 can bring another player base bump in a few months. In the meantime I'm going to go spam some forums and tell people to play this game.

I didn't see a steam banner this time, it probably had way less marketing than previous releases because they know PvP is niche content.
"
Mivo wrote:
"
enaxion wrote:
Everyone acting all shitty like I give this patch: "Banana rating"
If you are sooooo amazingly good at making patches why aren't you looking to get hired by GGG and help them out a bit?

So, when I watch a movie, I can only comment critically on it if I'm a director or an actor? If a restaurant serves me salty food, I can't complain unless I am willing to be employed as a chef?

You have no supporter tags. Why don't you put your money where your mouth is? Talk is cheap. Show some real appreciation that actually helps to put food on people's tables. I do appreciate GGG, and that is why I have handed them money even though I could have played for free all this time.

im curious
if we have no supporter tags does that mean our opinion isn't valid or allowed to be heard? i have no tags but have prob spent equivalent on stash tabs and skins but i dont have a shiny badge to show for it:(

patch was fine for me btw:)
Last edited by brutalrazial on Dec 17, 2014, 11:28:04 AM
When I read the title of this post I thought OP was refering to GGG themselves. It is true that GGG does not appreciate our efforts to build our characters so well and simply nerf all of them to the Earth.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info