[2.0]"Maelstrom"- Crit Sceptre Ice Crash

Tbh, your gear is pretty nice. All you need to do is get a better pair of gloves, with life, accuracy and mana leech. For way endgame you can save up for a soul taker.
For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff
Thank you, yeh tbh im still looking for the gloves.
And the sould taker will come in time.

But i feel squishy as hell, sometimes i get one shoted and i think im doing everything wrong or is it suposed to be like that?

Hmm, go for all the hp nodes you can, then. Since we use abyssus, phys damage is very dangerous. If you like you can use rat's nest. At level 90+ you should have over 6k hp which makes a bit less of a problem.

One thing you should be doing is leap slamming into packs and then ice crashing. This will freeze/stun the mobs and give you fortify.
For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff
Couple questions/opinions on your build:

- Low Accuracy. 83% chance to hit is really low. I guess you can kind of get away with it from Soul Taker not causing you to be oom but it's still overall bad for it to be that low. Swapping the 4% attack speed for the 18% accuracy in the Dervish cluster should be better. I also go out the other side on Duelist start through the attack speed nodes since the first node is so much better.

- What jewel are you using?

- On your gem links there's so many wasted slots. You should swap the auras with the Leap Slam links giving you a 4L slam and add something like PCoC or ECoMS. And the free link for the aura 3L could go to Vengeance/Riposte. Also tbh you don't need a single target skill at those dps levels but I'm not sure what a good swap would be.

- No Enduring Cry? Even on softcore I think enduring charges are required for melee. Fortify as only defence with Abyssus? Way to squishy for me.
Last edited by totentanz on Aug 28, 2015, 7:04:38 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info