[2.0]"Maelstrom"- Crit Sceptre Ice Crash

@Randomness

It should be fixed now. As for the difference, my current tree gets me 6k life with belly and lower dps, still enough to faceroll content. The dps will get you a lot of dps. It's pretty insane just how high we can go.

@Doe

I have around 60% crit chance with my gear and power charges. With that sexy, sexy sceptre you would be easily be able to reach max crit. Instead of twin terrors, you would have to go through true strike and get the remaining crit nodes at shadow area which I didn't get. You might also have to use maligaro's virtuosity. The tree would probably look like this:
Spoiler

Personally I don't recommend going 1h+ shield for any scpetre crit build, because the crit nodes for sceptres are somewhat subpar and really far away from any other decent dps nodes. DW nodes and mechanics just give an immense amount of QoL.

I'll be keeping an eye on this new project of yours :D
For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff
Thanks for finally posting this =D
What do you think is a good substitute to use until I can use my Doryani's?
Edit: I started Using this and I have 15k DPS at level 61
Last edited by Randomness1337 on Jul 23, 2015, 4:57:36 AM
Whatever you are comfortable with. This build really doesn't come into its own until like level 80, and all I remember of my own leveling process is that it was painful. Lol.

I do remember that I had a pretty OP weapon, a scepter with like 260 pops and 8.25 crit or something like that.

Just persevere and keeping on leveling up. It gets a lot easier once you can equip a catalyst. 15k dps at lvl 61 seems perfectly fine to me though.

This is a buff
Hey, Love ur builds :D

Just wanted to know What gems are better with only 5L?
Also i didnt do atziri before .. how this build run normal atziri? any special tricks or anything unusual? and regarding the defence of the build , is it reliant on flasks?
Btw: is doryani belt fine?
is there any situations which prefer using darreso or atziri splendour?
Thanks <3
Last edited by omarGM on Jul 23, 2015, 2:42:25 PM
-For a 5l get rid of hypothermia or faster attacks.
-Atziri is normal and pretty easy, dodge attacks, dish out dps. The order for trio is miscreation > dual striker > cycloner.
-We rely just a bit more on flasks than in 1.3, but this is mainly due to the huge damage buff that all monsters received.
-I prefer not to use doryani's belt, because you lose a lot of life and a potential WED roll. BiS is a good rolled rustic sash. Of course, that can get expensive, so you can use the unique until you can get one.
-Don't use atziri's splendor. Daresso's however is perfectly fine and maybe even better than belly. I don't use it because I don't have a 6l one.

Good luck!

This is a buff
"
omarGM wrote:
Hey, Love ur builds :D

Juhanks<3st wanted to know What gems are better with only 5L?
Also i didnt do atziri before .. how this build run normal atziri? any special tricks or anything unusual? and regarding the defence of the build , is it reliant on flasks?
Btw: is doryani belt fine?

Thanks <3

Thanks alot <3

I just realized soul taker is expensive and i have to wait now till i get currency :/

always bad luck :D
You don't really need a soul taker. Until you can get one, just use blood magic + ice crash + melee phys + WED + added fire + hypothermia(if 6l). The ele damage and crit from a second doryani will get you about as much dps.

This is a buff
Last edited by Etherfire on Jul 23, 2015, 6:22:58 PM
Did i say u are aweome? :D

Btw i have a little inquiry .. What do u think is safer and better for getting past 90+ ur build or Neptune's ? *not taking sides just wanna know cuz i hate leveling new chars :D *
Last edited by omarGM on Jul 24, 2015, 5:32:38 PM
Hmm, I'm not too sure. We get 6k life and large AoE freezes but fiqst gets to have an immortal call setup with his daresso's. The thing with both the builds is that you can modify them to have as much defense as you want.

I really have no idea. :P

This is a buff

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info