[2.2 WIP] Grocery's 400k+ DPS Frenzy Tornado Shot Physical Bow Build!

Not sure what to use Acuity or Maligaro. I got 5k more dps with Maligaros and the i feel like that insta leech of Acuity is not enought since i get 1 shotted by everything at uber :\ I was thinking to use Acuity only for trash and trio and stick with maligaro at Vaals and Atziri so i can take them down before they start casting lots of things . Also would you show us how to do Uber runs with trap puncture because it looks really good at vaals and atziri .
"
Not sure what to use Acuity or Maligaro. I got 5k more dps with Maligaros and the i feel like that insta leech of Acuity is not enought since i get 1 shotted by everything at uber :\ I was thinking to use Acuity only for trash and trio and stick with maligaro at Vaals and Atziri so i can take them down before they start casting lots of things . Also would you show us how to do Uber runs with trap puncture because it looks really good at vaals and atziri .

I don't run puncture trap, but it is fairly simple. You just use the trap instead of your bow to puncture. That's a different build so I probably won't be trying it, just being honest.

Uber does 1 shot you most of the time except for when you shoot into nonsplit phase mirror atziri, so Maligaro's is a good option but I prefer Acuities. I also like the int on Acuities.

Uber is a difficult fight for bow users, it basically is a good test of your ability to dodge damage.
For my current builds, thoughts and videos.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Hey Grocery,

I'm almost 60 but the problem im facing is Str and Int, For gear and for skills. I'm not sure if it's wise to waste 2 passive points on +30 Int and +30 Str. Also getting it on gear is kind of not easy at all when u want to cap resists.

Also Do you have an alternative for gloves. I'm on Torment league and they are waaaaay to exp. Any other Unique gloves that are 1 ex and lower?

Thanks again for the build.
"
RamziKhoury wrote:
Hey Grocery,

I'm almost 60 but the problem im facing is Str and Int, For gear and for skills. I'm not sure if it's wise to waste 2 passive points on +30 Int and +30 Str. Also getting it on gear is kind of not easy at all when u want to cap resists.

Also Do you have an alternative for gloves. I'm on Torment league and they are waaaaay to exp. Any other Unique gloves that are 1 ex and lower?

Thanks again for the build.

Maligaro's. You need to get it on amulet if you can. You have to take them on passive tree if you cannot get it on gear, no choice really.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Thanks.

Forgive my many questions but i'm trying to make the best out of this build cause i like it.

If i'm using puncture and not frenzy do i still need Frenzy Charge from Bandits and tree?
"
RamziKhoury wrote:
Thanks.

Forgive my many questions but i'm trying to make the best out of this build cause i like it.

If i'm using puncture and not frenzy do i still need Frenzy Charge from Bandits and tree?

No problem, that's what the forums are here for!

It is entirely up to you, I would recommend it for people without godly gear.

I am mainly using puncture right now. My Crit with 3 charges is at 90.5% and with the 4th charge is at 95%. Since I am close to the cap and I have Assassin's mark on curse on hit, I don't think it is necessary for me. I am currently using it because I am in between 2 levels from getting another minor keystone passive. I will switch out of the 4th charge soon once I can get the MS/EVa final nodes.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Last edited by Grocery on Jan 8, 2015, 1:55:41 PM
Has anyone played around using the Increase crit chance gem now that they have buffed it at lvl 20/20 its almost the value of 4 power charges (in between 3 charges and 4) and you do not have to spam 2 TS shots off or so to get your power charges up. Its not like the power charges stay up long enough vs boss fights when you switch over from TS to your frenzy and or puncture and you are casting Assassins mark on those fights in general anyway. It seems to work better on the acuity builds a little since you are already at the 93ish or so crit chance with gem in, which means faster leech. I am just curious if others have tried the gem since for some reason it seems to work much better when I play with the Increase Crit Chance gem in then keeping power charges up and the initial burst to get those charges up with only like 1.some off percent or so less in crit chance I think since it falls between 3 and 4 charges on the 20/20 now that they buffed the amount on the gem %.
Last edited by NewbieDOTcom on Jan 8, 2015, 8:58:23 PM
What do you think about this gloves?
.Are they good for this build?
"
xXThaiXx wrote:
What do you think about this gloves?
.Are they good for this build?

They are great for this build. It is also cool because it adds rampage bonuses to you.

Acuities still #1 of course but this is a much cheaper option.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Hi is it possible to get a gear check? What do i need improvements on, or what do you see that is a BIG no no?
My Gear
Spoiler

And I saw that you're running a BBBR setup in your gloves, whats the point of that?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info