[2.2 WIP] Grocery's 400k+ DPS Frenzy Tornado Shot Physical Bow Build!

"
Dabait wrote:
Hi is it possible to get a gear check? What do i need improvements on, or what do you see that is a BIG no no?
My Gear
Spoiler

And I saw that you're running a BBBR setup in your gloves, whats the point of that?

First Off, BBBR changes from time to time in my gloves. I used to run Inc duration, A Mark, Vaal Haste, Faster Casting or Enfeeble.

But I want to not cast A Mark, so I put in reduced mana, a Mark, Heral of Thunder, Curse on Hit. When doing Atziri, I will take out curse on hit of course.

You are missing a belt, gloves and a ring, so you might want to update that :) The ring you do have is decent, but it could use a couple more rolls on it. Another crit roll on it would be huge. Necklace has a fantastic LL roll, but is missing crit, crit multi and WED, so it could be better.

Your gear is very good, so it is not a bad setup though. Congrats man!

PS. I might try different gems between added fire. You will likely get more dps with Faster Attacks than added fire. That is the truth in my case, but can be different for different people's gear/level.
For my current builds, thoughts and videos.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC

any suggestions on this bow will it work good with this build ?
"
Grocery wrote:
"
Dabait wrote:
Hi is it possible to get a gear check? What do i need improvements on, or what do you see that is a BIG no no?
My Gear
Spoiler

And I saw that you're running a BBBR setup in your gloves, whats the point of that?

First Off, BBBR changes from time to time in my gloves. I used to run Inc duration, A Mark, Vaal Haste, Faster Casting or Enfeeble.

But I want to not cast A Mark, so I put in reduced mana, a Mark, Heral of Thunder, Curse on Hit. When doing Atziri, I will take out curse on hit of course.

You are missing a belt, gloves and a ring, so you might want to update that :) The ring you do have is decent, but it could use a couple more rolls on it. Another crit roll on it would be huge. Necklace has a fantastic LL roll, but is missing crit, crit multi and WED, so it could be better.

PS. I might try different gems between added fire. You will likely get more dps with Faster Attacks than added fire. That is the truth in my case, but can be different for different people's gear/level.

Lol this is the other two pieces.

Spoiler

And you said to switch added fire for faster attacks. Is that for punture or Tornado shot?
And thank you for your compliment. I have gotten a good link 4 off color in my helm too haha.
"

any suggestions on this bow will it work good with this build ?

It is not a bad bow at all. you can do well with it but a 20-40 dps lower bow with 8-9% crit will outshine it. You will want to stack crit a ton if you can as it will take more crit chance with onl 6% on the bow.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
"
Dabait wrote:
"
Grocery wrote:
"
Dabait wrote:
My Gear
Spoiler

Lol this is the other two pieces.

Spoiler

And you said to switch added fire for faster attacks. Is that for punture or Tornado shot?
And thank you for your compliment. I have gotten a good link 4 off color in my helm too haha.

Both.

Puncture and added fire does not synergize. Added fire only adds up front damage puncture, not the DOT. As such, you are better off with increased critical strikes or increased accuracy.

On Tornado Shot, added fire is very good, but faster attacks is usually better so just try it out and see how it works for you! Added fire would be my 6th link on a TS that or Phys to Lightning.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Guys here's my CWDT setup... Any ideas why it doesn't work?
I don't get immunity for physical

Thanks
Last edited by RamziKhoury on Jan 10, 2015, 9:53:53 PM
"
RamziKhoury wrote:
Guys here's my CWDT setup... Any ideas why it doesn't work?
I don't get immunity for physical

Thanks

It should be working but you will want a few more levels on them tbh.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
LVL 82 here, and a bit stuck atm

here is armory
Spoiler

I am having a quite much problem with reflect both physical or ele, I do switch phys to light gem as told, i even tried vaal pact [ it's a lie, trust me it doesn't work at all for me] so what's next move...

i am capped for resists but.. most of time I am almost oneshoot-ing myself..

Last edited by Petardinjo on Jan 11, 2015, 2:13:20 PM
"
Petardinjo wrote:
LVL 82 here, and a bit stuck atm

here is armory
Spoiler

I am having a quite much problem with reflect both physical or ele, I do switch phys to light gem as told, i even tried vaal pact [ it's a lie, trust me it doesn't work at all for me] so what's next move...

i am capped for resists but.. most of time I am almost oneshoot-ing myself..

You need more life WAY more life. Even with my insane gear I don't one shot myself before leech kicks in. Even on phys reflect rares. note, that I would not do phys reflect rolled maps. That's the only one you can't do.

Ele reflect is not really an issue for me, not sure why you are having an issue unless ur life pool is low.

What is your hp at?

Honestly, just based off the gear, it has to be your life. You only have 140 life on your entire gear.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
I have 2700 hp, and I forget to say for rolled reflect maps not on packs.. they usually die instantly as i am popping up flask. So I will need at least 4k life right? need to chase better gear than, even I think it's decent. I mean I've hit 82 for like 3-4 days of playing from zero.

Should i try Atziri at this point or I will def. need to wait until i get at least 4k hp ?

btw that item rarity gem is for speed farm usually would put dmg gem

*edit gems aren't shown, than never mind :)
Last edited by Petardinjo on Jan 11, 2015, 2:36:27 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info