[2.2 WIP] Grocery's 400k+ DPS Frenzy Tornado Shot Physical Bow Build!

"
Dkodr wrote:
"
RamziKhoury wrote:
Guys here's my CWDT setup... Any ideas why it doesn't work?
I don't get immunity for physical

Thanks

You ned to put the cwdt gem in the first top left gemslot, then end.cry and imm.call.

it dont matter where the gem is located in the link, it works the same regardless of where the gems are placed.

mine works fine.

you are only immune for a second or two, when you see it go off move out of the mob or blink out. Its mainly meant to save you from reflect not to allow you to sit there and tank a mob.

Last edited by Stormswa on Jan 14, 2015, 12:28:16 AM
So I have nearly the complete tree here, and very similar gear, the only difference being my harbinger's max damage is about 330, but even still my tool tip is only about 11k on Tornado Shot, surely even with a bow that's about 60% as strong as your I should still be hitting at least 50k tooltip if you're on 200k+?

Any ideas?

(oh I dont have atziri's acuity either, instead I have resist gloves with extra dex, evasion, and 2% mana and health leech)
can u add screenshots w/o party buffs?
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
I'll do it at lunch or when I get home, thanks :)
"
can u add screenshots w/o party buffs?

"
subtleorwhat wrote:
I'll do it at lunch or when I get home, thanks :)

was more about the OP. since his screenshot is a fake.
his dmg screenshot if fully party buffed

Combined: 9545 - 22059
Physical: 1150 - 2669

makes 8395 - 19390 from non physical sources, so his "physical" build does only 8,28% physical damage on that screen?

Hatred + HoA + HoI does:
Fire: 2761 - 6406
Cold: 2007 - 4362
Light: 3627 - 8622

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Last edited by Doe on Jan 14, 2015, 8:07:27 AM
ah i see, so his 290k dps is total rubbish?
"
subtleorwhat wrote:
ah i see, so his 290k dps is total rubbish?

the way i see it even that 190k was totally fake, check my post above

oh lol, i see what you were going for but you forgot to take into account the fact that he has 87% crit chance, 400%+ crit damag,e and 3.4 attacks per second, all of that stuff is included in the dps tooltip
"
subtleorwhat wrote:
oh lol, i see what you were going for but you forgot to take into account the fact that he has 87% crit chance, 400%+ crit damag,e and 3.4 attacks per second, all of that stuff is included in the dps tooltip

doesnt minder the fact that:
Hatred + HoA + HoI does:
Fire: 2761 - 6406
Cold: 2007 - 4362
Light: 3627 - 8622

is not possible selfbuffed? :D

even 95%cc capped and 500+multi wont go that high, not even close (with the linked gear he took the screeny with)

Last edited by Doe on Jan 14, 2015, 10:26:35 AM
but if you factor in the phys damage, and then multiply it by nearly 4 because of his crit, and another 3.4 for his attacks per second, you're looking at that much dps...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info