[2.2 WIP] Grocery's 400k+ DPS Frenzy Tornado Shot Physical Bow Build!

"
Petardinjo wrote:
I have 2700 hp, and I forget to say for rolled reflect maps not on packs.. they usually die instantly as i am popping up flask. So I will need at least 4k life right? need to chase better gear than, even I think it's decent. I mean I've hit 82 for like 3-4 days of playing from zero.

Should i try Atziri at this point or I will def. need to wait until i get at least 4k hp ?

btw that item rarity gem is for speed farm usually would put dmg gem

*edit gems aren't shown, than never mind :)

You need more hp, absolutely. 4k is a good starting point. I wouldn't waste time on Atziri until 4k. You could try lower but why rush it.
For my current builds, thoughts and videos.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Ok thx for advice, I am in a rush as those gloves are a must for this build and i do not have enough currency to buy them, so maybe they'll drop

I've move to lvl 83 and :)

got myself a quiver so we'll see results
"
Petardinjo wrote:
Ok thx for advice, I am in a rush as those gloves are a must for this build and i do not have enough currency to buy them, so maybe they'll drop

I've move to lvl 83 and :)

got myself a quiver so we'll see results

The gloves are not a must, just fyi. I don't use them on Torment and I do fine. Get more life, that is the first step. You want 60 life min on all gear that is not unique. This is because your life is just so low. Honestly just focus on getting leech on gear and life. You will gain so much survivability.

Maligaro's gloves are just fine, Acuities are only icing on the cake.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Last edited by Grocery on Jan 12, 2015, 10:54:15 AM
Hey Grocery, I've been wanting to do this build for a while now but currently don't have a very good harbinger bow nor a 6 link armour. I've seen your videos with you using your lower dps bow in maps and such but have you done an uber atziri video using that bow? And how much would a 6 link 350ish dps bow go for? Thanks!
"
RamziKhoury wrote:
Guys here's my CWDT setup... Any ideas why it doesn't work?
I don't get immunity for physical

Thanks

You ned to put the cwdt gem in the first top left gemslot, then end.cry and imm.call.
Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874
"
Erbert1 wrote:
Hey Grocery, I've been wanting to do this build for a while now but currently don't have a very good harbinger bow nor a 6 link armour. I've seen your videos with you using your lower dps bow in maps and such but have you done an uber atziri video using that bow? And how much would a 6 link 350ish dps bow go for? Thanks!

You don't need a 6 link armor to do this build. I have not had much time to play recently so I have not done Uber atziri with that bow.

One thing to remember is that Uber is not easy. It should require some pretty darn good gear, which is why RF was nerfed. I am not saying it is not possible with that bow, but remember that it is supposed to be difficult and a gear check.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
"
Grocery wrote:
"
Erbert1 wrote:

You don't need a 6 link armor to do this build. I have not had much time to play recently so I have not done Uber atziri with that bow.

One thing to remember is that Uber is not easy. It should require some pretty darn good gear, which is why RF was nerfed. I am not saying it is not possible with that bow, but remember that it is supposed to be difficult and a gear check.

Thanks for the reply and yes, it is pretty difficult. I'm using a 5l windripper right now and I feel that the build I'm following wont be able to handle uber. Would a 350+ 6l bow go for 30+ exalts? I'm currently saving up to get one, thanks again!
"
Erbert1 wrote:
"
Grocery wrote:
"
Erbert1 wrote:

Thanks for the reply and yes, it is pretty difficult. I'm using a 5l windripper right now and I feel that the build I'm following wont be able to handle uber. Would a 350+ 6l bow go for 30+ exalts? I'm currently saving up to get one, thanks again!

Depends on what league you are talking about. I haven't been ion the market for a while. I bought a 316 dps bow for 6 ex. Linked it myself though.

WR doing Uber is tough. Phys is def better for Uber runs as there is more damage potential.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
"
Grocery wrote:

Depends on what league you are talking about. I haven't been ion the market for a while. I bought a 316 dps bow for 6 ex. Linked it myself though.

WR doing Uber is tough. Phys is def better for Uber runs as there is more damage potential.

Yeah I'm just on standard, was debating on buying a non linked one aswell but I figured the cost of fusing might add up as I try to link it too haha
"
Erbert1 wrote:
"
Grocery wrote:

Yeah I'm just on standard, was debating on buying a non linked one aswell but I figured the cost of fusing might add up as I try to link it too haha

Path of RNG :)
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info