[2.2 WIP] Grocery's 400k+ DPS Frenzy Tornado Shot Physical Bow Build!

Hi , I'm thinking of following your build, but first I wonder if atziri is viable without mirror or acuity items .
Hey grocery, I've been following your guide and neversinks. I was wondering how important is single target dps with frenzy at higher levels because I was thinking of using frenzy just for charges and casting assassin mark. Setup would be frenzy, gmp, coh, assassins mark, faster attacks or pcoc. At higher levels is tornado shot not good for single target?
"
wondad wrote:
Hi , I'm thinking of following your build, but first I wonder if atziri is viable without mirror or acuity items .

Of course. normal Atziri is very viable with non-awesome gear.

Uber Atziri does not require mirrored gear, but it does require very good gear. It is meant to.
For my current builds, thoughts and videos.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
"
gbkilla3 wrote:
Hey grocery, I've been following your guide and neversinks. I was wondering how important is single target dps with frenzy at higher levels because I was thinking of using frenzy just for charges and casting assassin mark. Setup would be frenzy, gmp, coh, assassins mark, faster attacks or pcoc. At higher levels is tornado shot not good for single target?

Outside of Atziri Split phase, I use Tornado Shot for single target.

You can use Frenzy to get frenzy charges or use blood rage. I am using Blood Rage atm, but need frenzy for boss fights as you need to kill stuff to keep it up.

Assassin's mark is definitely awesome.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
If I buy the bow, I have to focus DPS or pDPS ?
Why no Vaal Pact if u dont use the Atziri? not good anymore with the Leech nerf?
"
anubiszaaa wrote:
If I buy the bow, I have to focus DPS or pDPS ?

Phys Dps always.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
"
Why no Vaal Pact if u dont use the Atziri? not good anymore with the Leech nerf?

It is good, I feel that I did not need it. If you do need it, go for it. It costs way less points now!

I like using Blood Rage, so life regen is nice to combat it.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Hi Grocery. I'm new to the game, and I was just reading about your guide which is awesome :D. I have a question tho. In the video guide on youtube when u talk about the passive tree u don't have the 'Survivalist' and the nodes near picked, but in the skill tree here on the site, u use those too.
So should I take those 3 nodes(one being Survavilst and the other 2?)

Thanks for the guide! :)
"
Hi Grocery. I'm new to the game, and I was just reading about your guide which is awesome :D. I have a question tho. In the video guide on youtube when u talk about the passive tree u don't have the 'Survivalist' and the nodes near picked, but in the skill tree here on the site, u use those too.
So should I take those 3 nodes(one being Survavilst and the other 2?)

Thanks for the guide! :)

It is up to you! If you are running a bunch of uniques, you probably need it (Acuities, Rats nest, drillneck etc.)
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info