[2.2 WIP] Grocery's 400k+ DPS Frenzy Tornado Shot Physical Bow Build!

"
rinxen wrote:
thank you. and we can only run 2 aura at a time right?

That is correct! Not a huge loss to be honest.
For my current builds, thoughts and videos.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
my only concern with frenzy is that it actually doesn't help dps much, kind of inflated number and the time it takes to build charges because duration runs out, and trying to build both frenzy and power is a bit tiresome. but im trying to learn to do it all. lol

I just notice when im using frenzy, if i just casted assassin's mark and tornado shot they die quick anyway :P lol time saved.
IGN: Farmerino
"
rinxen wrote:
my only concern with frenzy is that it actually doesn't help dps much, kind of inflated number and the time it takes to build charges because duration runs out, and trying to build both frenzy and power is a bit tiresome. but im trying to learn to do it all. lol

I just notice when im using frenzy, if i just casted assassin's mark and tornado shot they die quick anyway :P lol time saved.

Blood Rage my friend! I only cast frenzy on single target dps fights like Atziri, where TS one shots you from reflect in split phase.

Blood Rage makes it so you never cast frenzy :)

As for inflating the dps, it allows you to shoot so much faster, which allows you to move on to more mobs quicker.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
oh what..I don't see blood rage on your gear O.o.. I will look into that, thanks.

maybe all your different gear sets confusing me.

Edit: Ok, blood rage is freakin sweet! I just hope it doesn't get me killed, with that hp drain lol.
Last edited by rinxen on Jul 21, 2015, 3:27:35 AM
"
rinxen wrote:
oh what..I don't see blood rage on your gear O.o.. I will look into that, thanks.

maybe all your different gear sets confusing me.

Edit: Ok, blood rage is freakin sweet! I just hope it doesn't get me killed, with that hp drain lol.

I'll remove one or two sets. Basically the only changes are you can use spell totem or blood rage now instead of CWDT. I really don't like it with the EC nerf!

Use increased duration with Blood Rage and watch your HP. If you are killing stuff constantly it is fine!

Edit: I just removed one gear setup and showed you my warbands/standard gear. I left mirrored gear for people who want to know what pieces I'd get if so.

Does it look better now?
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Last edited by Grocery on Jul 21, 2015, 9:35:42 AM
"
Grocery wrote:

Edit: I just removed one gear setup and showed you my warbands/standard gear. I left mirrored gear for people who want to know what pieces I'd get if so.

Does it look better now?

Yeah it looks good thanks, I notice you use poison arrow and phase run in the warbands, but no vaal haste anymore?
"
rinxen wrote:
"
Grocery wrote:

Does it look better now?

Yeah it looks good thanks, I notice you use poison arrow and phase run in the warbands, but no vaal haste anymore?

Haha, that is just me leveling PA for a +2, +1 bow I found. Don't copy that :)

Phase Run is just for fun. I am farming a Vaal Haste, just has not dropped.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
2 Things:

1. What do you think about picking up charisma so you can use both heralds in addition to hatred?
Would you have too little unreserved anyhow? Maybe with Enlighten in addition?

(I'm currently running HoT over HoA, for my CoH AssMark setup. Also Bloodrage. So i dont need frenzy or cursing at all. more time to attack -> Better clearspeed. Still always full charges.)

2. Also: From there (charisma-node) VaalPact is really close. worth it?

(ofc i cant afford acuitys. And i wont ever be able to)
"
Naìm wrote:
2 Things:

1. What do you think about picking up charisma so you can use both heralds in addition to hatred?
Would you have too little unreserved anyhow? Maybe with Enlighten in addition?

(I'm currently running HoT over HoA, for my CoH AssMark setup. Also Bloodrage. So i dont need frenzy or cursing at all. more time to attack -> Better clearspeed. Still always full charges.)

2. Also: From there (charisma-node) VaalPact is really close. worth it?

(ofc i cant afford acuitys. And i wont ever be able to)

I do not think it is worth the points. The second herald will be nowhere near as good as Ash or the points you save.

If you reaaaaaaaaaly want CoH, then maybe. I find that Assassin's Mark with faster casting isn't too bad.

Vaal Pact is worth it if you feel you need it. On Warbands I do not have it and I don't feel bad without it. I REALLY like Regen with Blood Rage. It slows the degen after all.

So basically A) I would suggest not doing that and for B) It can be good if you feel you need VP.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
I was wondering why not faster projectiles over faster attacks for frenzy?

Edit: nevermind I checked the dps, guess faster attack is a lot better. just felt frenzy often miss moving targets.

One other question, if you used Lioneye's Glare Imperial Bow would you still take all the same passives? or would some with accuracy not be worth it now?
Last edited by rinxen on Jul 21, 2015, 7:22:05 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info