[2.1] **Kinetic Blursed** Twin Curse Low Life Wander (Unwavering Stance)

so the mirrored gear is apparently all required =/ thought I could make this build w/o mirrored gear but I have only 24k dps only 1/4 from yours and only 7k es

KB dmg

that is my Gear

My Gear

Passive Tree

skilled my lvl 93 char. Because I thought I would get min. the half from your damage =(

Also like insta ripped in a phys reflect map =/
Last edited by TrueEdge on Aug 13, 2015, 4:23:25 PM
"
TrueEdge wrote:
so the mirrored gear is apparently all required =/ thought I could make this build w/o mirrored gear but I have only 24k dps only 1/4 from yours and only 7k es

KB dmg

that is my Gear

My Gear

Passive Tree

skilled my lvl 93 char. Because I thought I would get min. the half from your damage =(

You don't need mirrored gear for this build to work properly. Yes, it's not a cheap build, but hey, you always gotta pay for gameplay being fun/interesting/awarding.

Your rings are missing damage mods, ammy is missing critmulti which is absolutely #1 priority on ammy imho, dps numbers increase drastically. 309 multi on ur KB looks really bad.

ACCURACY! Yours is very very low. 77% chance to hit is way below needed (it should be at least 87+).

Also, your tree is missing Unwavering Stance, which is really a must if you aren't using Lioneyes Paws (which ain't too great for wanders since phase run is not as OP for movement like whirling blades, when u can ignore movespeed penalty).

In your case, I would drop a couple ES nodes to get US amd upgrade jewelry first. Wand is bit lowish pdps but its really usable.

P.S. Not really sure why u even have troubles in phys reflect maps, u shouldn't really feel it at all
Last edited by d3s0 on Aug 13, 2015, 5:55:49 PM
Also no Spell damage on shield, the gear is very far from the OP.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
d3s0 wrote:
"
TrueEdge wrote:

KB dmg

that is my Gear

My Gear

Passive Tree

You don't need mirrored gear for this build to work properly. Yes, it's not a cheap build, but hey, you always gotta pay for gameplay being fun/interesting/awarding.

Your rings are missing damage mods, ammy is missing critmulti which is absolutely #1 priority on ammy imho, dps numbers increase drastically. 309 multi on ur KB looks really bad.

ACCURACY! Yours is very very low. 77% chance to hit is way below needed (it should be at least 87+).

Also, your tree is missing Unwavering Stance, which is really a must if you aren't using Lioneyes Paws (which ain't too great for wanders since phase run is not as OP for movement like whirling blades, when u can ignore movespeed penalty).

In your case, I would drop a couple ES nodes to get US amd upgrade jewelry first. Wand is bit lowish pdps but its really usable.

P.S. Not really sure why u even have troubles in phys reflect maps, u shouldn't really feel it at all

Thank you for your post and help. Changed rings now and the belt and using now "Poacher's Aim" Unique amulet and switched pierce gem with PPAD and have now 31k dps with charges, 83% to hit. But well I guess KB is just not my skill. packs - easy clear, but when the mobs are standing not that close together it gets hard to kill them fast. Also now only at 5.973 ES only and skilled US. Maybe also the wand makes a huge dps difference but they are not that cheap and well I guess I just make another build ^^ Just wanted to try KB but as I said it's just not my skill. I guess I stick for a while to my crit EK build and look out for LL Mjölner builds to farm uber again to make some more currency for better gear ^^
Hey Lawyne! Could you please post a post 2.0 video? all your videos are pre 2.0!!

Thanks mate!
"
TrueEdge wrote:
Thank you for your post and help. Changed rings now and the belt and using now "Poacher's Aim" Unique amulet and switched pierce gem with PPAD and have now 31k dps with charges, 83% to hit. But well I guess KB is just not my skill. packs - easy clear, but when the mobs are standing not that close together it gets hard to kill them fast. Also now only at 5.973 ES only and skilled US. Maybe also the wand makes a huge dps difference but they are not that cheap and well I guess I just make another build ^^ Just wanted to try KB but as I said it's just not my skill. I guess I stick for a while to my crit EK build and look out for LL Mjölner builds to farm uber again to make some more currency for better gear ^^

Well, LL Mjolner builds are pretty much dead/useless, life version is much more superior now :P And those need pretty solid currency investment aswell :)
Yo Bl4ze, tried out dual cursing and have to say it is damn sweet, especially with ele malis + assa mark. Also it gives 1k+ more ES which is nice too and u got 4L single target not having to mess around with frost wall annoying party.

I'd recommend this version of the build to anyone! GJ man
IGN Soultakerr
Last edited by maikanafufaika on Aug 17, 2015, 5:40:57 AM
"
Yo Bl4ze, tried out dual cursing and have to say it is damn sweet, especially with ele malis + assa mark. Also it gives 1k+ more ES which is nice too and u got 4L single target not having to mess around with frost wall annoying party.

I'd recommend this version of the build to anyone! GJ man

I'm using Poachers Mark (frenzies) + Tempchains (my gear ain't mirror worthy etc, so it really helps sometimes), gotta second it's damn sweet :)
Thanks, glad u all like it! :)

also with curses u can choose whichever u like best, its good when ur able to adjust smthh to ur own needs.

@Cyrax: Ele weakness + Assassin's sounds like a huge boost in monsters' dying speed xD
hope u dont get surprised by reflected dmg tho^^

What's ur single target DPS now?
IGN: Lawyne (Stream: www.twitch.tv/lawyne) [inactive]
100% Life Shaper in 1s https://www.twitch.tv/videos/173720595
Practical Blade Flurry https://tinyurl.com/practicalBF
Last edited by Lawyne on Aug 18, 2015, 11:40:20 PM
I have been running this build too. I am loving it, and dedicating to it for the rest of 2.0. I started a new toon for it last week, and I was able to run 76 maps at lvl71ish. That being said, stuff that fires multiple projectiles stuns me (3 points away from unwaivering) and RIPs me ultra fast. That's my only tough spot. Makes maps like PoorJoys a pain in the butt. I know I need to look into my gear too. I am not sure if I should go after my rings, ammy (I have an eternal to bring it back to the legacy crit roll rarity and spell damage) or shoot for a havoc weaver next. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Spoiler

I am thinking the Havoc weaver will help more, but I am unsure.
Last edited by Phoenix320 on Aug 23, 2015, 12:53:53 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info