[2.1] **Kinetic Blursed** Twin Curse Low Life Wander (Unwavering Stance)

____________________________________________________________________________________

------ Welcome to the metaphysical synergy of frigging power and magic inviolability -------
____________________________________________________________________________________

---------------- Free your mind, reave your exalts tab, enjoy pure perfection ----------------

KEY DATA

~8k ES (extremely rocksolid)

~100k DPS Greater Multiple Projectiles + Pierce + Explosions + Herald (= PSyCHo RooMWiPiNG)

95% Crit Chance

A+ Defense Vaal Pact + Life Leech + 2 Curses on Herald of Ice (+ Vaal Discipline)

PASSIVE TREE

BANDITS +10% All Resistances / +1 Passive / +1 Power Charge

GEAR

Gems and Socket Colours have been changed with 2.0, see the optimal GEM SETUP below!

GEM SETUP

6L - Kinetic Blast + WED + GMP + PCoC + LL + Pierce [Chest] RRGGBB
4L - Power Siphon + WED + Faster Attacks + Slower Projectiles [Head] RGGB
4L - Enlighten + Empower + Discipline + Wrath [Boots] BBBR
4L - HoI + Curse on Hit + Poacher's + Temporal Chains/Enfeeble [Gloves] GGXB
3L - Blood Magic + Clarity + Hatred/Haste/Anger [Shield] RXB
3L - Vaal Discipline + Increased Duration + Vaal Haste/Phase Run [Wand] RGB

Aura Calculator

JEWELS

At least 4 Jewels are available.
Take +% increased maximum Energy Shield on each Jewel for sure.
I highly recommend to add elemental resistances that you can run Elemental Weakness maps without losing DPS from using Purity instead of Wrath.
The other affixes can be filled with DPS mods or ES gain on hit, or both.

ALTERNATIVES

FLASKS

FEATURES

Psychedelic Gameplay!

Transcendental Clearspeed!

Entire Reflect-Safeness!

CLARIFICATION

~

2.0 brought following circumstances:

Blood Rage is almost not sustainable on Low Life, so we drop it, and get our Frenzy Charges with Curse on Hit caused by Herald of Ice.
Herald of Thunder got the big Nerf Hammer, all Heralds do approximately the same boost in DPS, so Ice is the only essential one now.
Any other Herald would cost too much Mana and is not efficient enough in relation to the wasted points.
We dont need any Mana node then, coz 800 maximum Mana is more than enough for all those auras and we still got 180 unreserved Mana.
Further, Arctic Armor is gone, and with it its Manadrain.

So we win a lot of points in the tree, that we put into ES.
Aim for 8k or more so you can run lvl 81-82 rare maps with plenty of weird mods.
If u wish to get 150k DPS and 6k ES I tell you it is useless.
You could run only easy maps with monsters getting already oneshotted with 50k DPS while you get low exp and take ages for lvlups in the later 90s...
Don't compete in any tooltip DPS Race risking your hard earned exp.
Get used to slot Purity of Elements.

So get the balance, max ES and 100k GMP DPS and (I reckon) 300k Singletarget DPS should totally do the job getting lvl 100 smoothly.

You now get 5 free slots for any flask u wish.
So Rumi's Concoction, Taste of Hate, Atziri's Promise, Quicksilvers of Staunching, all them help A FKING LOT in surviving and clearspeed!

Due to no overDPS you are always save to reflected damage.
So even double reflect packs shouldnt hurt you! (I assume that no rotation would run any reflect map, but even there ur pretty safe!)unless your 2nd curse is Assassin's or Elemental Weakness, be careful, I highly recommend a defensive curse like Enfeeble or Temporal Chains!

ATTENTION

Bloodmagic Maps: Keep your ass out or drag behind the party!

Elemental Weakness Maps: Replace Wrath with Purity of Elements

xx% Regen Maps: use a Mana Flask with Surgeon's Mod

No Regen Maps: use a Mana Flask with Surgeon's Mod

MIRROR SERVICE

Foe Bite (JakeAlmighty)

Havoc Weaver (Skyforth)

Rune Medallion (AXN)

Soul Hold (Doeboy)

Storm Strap (Doeboy)

CREDITS & SPECIAL THANKS TO

Skyforth for releasing the base of Low Life Wanding with his Hybrid Synergiser builds!

JakeAlmighty for brainstorming with the result to move Accuracy from 6L onto both rings!

Doeboy for making this build possible at all by crafting new sexy rings with Accuracy off the cuff!

VIDEOS

VOUCHES

~
"
Skyforth wrote:
By far the best build atm. Highly recommended. Probably as good as wanding gets.

"
wixtor wrote:
omg this skill.. Just testing it out, it's crazy thus far:D

"
Hossdelgado wrote:
Holy f...tested it on my 95 scion and the clear speed is so fast that I have the feeling that I am missing 5/6 of the items due to the astronomical aoe coverage. Good job man, new meta :)

"
candoerfer wrote:
Congratz on creating the new FotM build. Guide is written very detailed, nice job +1.

"
It was a truly a blast to play with this build. I haven't had so much fun ever since patch 1.1
Its OPness is very close to 1.1's Lowlife RF+ST. However i sense an incoming nerf to KB soon.
I had the gem at lvl 10 and was able to clear 2~3x times faster than my mana version of ll st.

Big Thanks to Lawyne for optimizing this godlike build. Ty

"
CityDreams wrote:
hey, I saw your link on kaiserin's thread when i asked about KB, looking good!

This deserves more credit, you definitely know what youre talking about

Keep up the good work man, I'll be looking out for updates :)

"

Best build deserves perfect items ;)

Here is the beauty:

"
ydi041085 wrote:
Thank you for this awesome guide! This spec is truly BLAZING!!!

------------------------------ Enjoy the next level of Wanding --------------------------------
IGN: Lawyne (Stream: www.twitch.tv/lawyne) [inactive]
100% Life Shaper in 1s https://www.twitch.tv/videos/173720595
Practical Blade Flurry https://tinyurl.com/practicalBF
Last edited by Lawyne on Jan 3, 2016, 6:11:39 PM
This shit seems pretty promising man. Excited to see some vids of it in action.

Been meaning to test out kb.

Surprised it's essentially exceeding power siphon.
IGN:nickyadaya
omg this skill.. Just testing it out, it's crazy thus far:D
Tft, Lawyne.

I had a mess with KB and while at first I had hope, the explosions started bugging me and I 'off weaponed' the gem for levelling.

Your thread prompted me to try it again. I just ripped hundreds of chromes trying to 5R a vaal, lol, so I could only partially convert. Farming a bit before I try to finish.

Any way, pierce seems to give so much better leech than FA or PPAD so I think I'll stick with that even though it raped my already 'much lower than mirrored' deeps.

I had to make a few concessions with my gear, but it's working OK.

SF Gear in Progress

Concessional Tree
Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Dec 15, 2014, 9:17:26 PM
yep leech and oneshotting and mana is nice with this link setup.

btw, wanna sell
for 100ex, lemme know what u think if ure interested ;)
Looks pretty darn good. I'll have to give it a try next time I'm in a PvE mood.

edit: I'll see what I can get to with the +1 gems Acuity on. Is there a perfect 50% +1 gems legacy Mali out there somewhere?
+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an
Last edited by JakeAlmighty on Dec 16, 2014, 4:50:01 AM
"
JakeAlmighty wrote:

edit: I'll see what I can get to with the +1 gems Acuity on. Is there a perfect 50% +1 gems legacy Mali out there somewhere?

ye would love it with 50% :( 9% are about 3k DPS :)))

With +1 Acuity u need more dex and critchance from the tree to hit the cap and requirement for Blood Rage. You also lose 5% ias, dunno if its worth to lose 10-15k DPS for 20% more instaLeech? maybe yessss

this could be good for you with +1 Acuity:http://tinyurl.com/k8bdtab
Last edited by Lawyne on Dec 16, 2014, 5:21:35 AM
"
Lawyne wrote:
"
JakeAlmighty wrote:

ye would love it with 50% :( 9% are about 3k DPS :)))

With +1 Acuity u need more dex and critchance from the tree to hit the cap and requirement for Blood Rage. You also lose 5% ias, dunno if its worth to lose 10-15k DPS for 20% more instaLeech? maybe yessss

this could be good for you with +1 Acuity:http://tinyurl.com/k8bdtab

If I bother playing I'll prob either find/make a 49/50 % legacy mali for it. Acuity not worth it if Vaal Pact is so close (which it is for us) and GGG can pretty well go fuck themselves. :/
+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an
Looks nice indeed man, good job. I was thinking of a version with accuracy rings, Increased critical strikes instead of Inc accuracy gem and acutity gloves (for insta mana leech) so that you can leave mana regen and add ES on rings. You would loose AA but gain 40% ES and I think dps would be almost on pair without the mana nodes. What do you think guys?
IGN: Std -> Hossina (lv100 Scion)
Talisman -> Voltaxina (lv96 Ranger)

GMT +1, Central Europe
"
Hossdelgado wrote:
Looks nice indeed man, good job. I was thinking of a version with accuracy rings, Increased critical strikes instead of Inc accuracy gem and acutity gloves (for insta mana leech) so that you can leave mana regen and add ES on rings. You would loose AA but gain 40% ES and I think dps would be almost on pair without the mana nodes. What do you think guys?

this could be an option for BM, feel free to do the tests :)
I dont wanna drop AA and I dont need Mana leech coz i can autofire with 88 unreserved mana and 300 reg without hitting any monster.
6,3k ES seems pretty nice to me, since i got used to that number with patch 1.2 doing Uber runs alot and mapping.

Instead of Icnreased Critical Strikes i would take Crit Multi and grab another Power Charge from tree for Crit Cap tbh.
Last edited by Lawyne on Dec 16, 2014, 6:25:41 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info