[2.1] **Kinetic Blursed** Twin Curse Low Life Wander (Unwavering Stance)

"
Rupenus wrote:
I also think mana wanders should switch to 9-15 Phys / 36 Wed rings instead of Just Wed. Therefore, mana wander would be in toe to toe competition with blood magic wander dpswise, while having more quality of life of using the build.

I already got more dmg than ddddd due to 8 jewel slots..

Using LL and 2x lvl 4 enlighten and optimizing my gems with stuff like

I can easily reach 150k gmp / LL (dmg boost from malis not even included in those numbers).

Without using life leech but ICD I got over 180k GMP.

Turning on blood rage I might hit 190-200k but I never tried since it sux a bit.

Therefore I don't think phys rings are mandatory since you 1 hit quite everything in a 6 man party ;)

Mana version has the adavantage that you can fire around like crazy not being concerned about mana and not having to pop flasks If you didn't snipe properly.

Thank god Chris was right saying that current mirrored stuff will be BiS for a very long time, so we don't even have to mirror new stuff but keep our old shit and continue smashing heads..

Take into account that these are assumptions since I currently play another char and don't concentrate on maxing out dmg with that one... If I happed to get 2x lvl 4 enlighten I might try to reach what's possible :)

@Bl4ze: I think mana reg is still necessary If you pick high AS on jewels providing most tooltip dmg, at least it is for me.. So I'd rather stick to it
IGN Soultakerr
Last edited by maikanafufaika on Aug 5, 2015, 11:41:33 AM
"
"
Rupenus wrote:
I also think mana wanders should switch to 9-15 Phys / 36 Wed rings instead of Just Wed. Therefore, mana wander would be in toe to toe competition with blood magic wander dpswise, while having more quality of life of using the build.

I can easily reach 150k gmp / LL (dmg boost from malis not even included in those numbers).

Turning on blood rage I might hit 190-200k but I never tried since it sux a bit.

Therefore I don't think phys rings are mandatory since you 1 hit quite everything in a 6 man party ;)

Mana version has the adavantage that you can fire around like crazy not being concerned about mana and not having to pop flasks If you didn't snipe properly.

Thank god Chris was right saying that current mirrored stuff will be BiS for a very long time, so we don't even have to mirror new stuff but keep our old shit and continue smashing heads..

Take into account that these are assumptions since I currently play another char and don't concentrate on maxing out dmg with that one... If I happed to get 2x lvl 4 enlighten I might try to reach what's possible :)

@Bl4ze: I think mana reg is still necessary If you pick high AS on jewels providing most tooltip dmg, at least it is for me.. So I'd rather stick to it

Just want to correct you when you are saying you are doing more damage than me, that is wrong. I'm doing 167k gmp dps with life leech gem, 5 jewels and storm needle, which has a bit less dps that foe bite. If I drop life leech for ICD I can reach 200k gmp dps easily. Also, with curse on hit HoI + poacher's mark, you get pretty much 100% chance to hit and 25 life per mob hit, making spamming potions a thing of the past.

@Lawyne : good job with the build, it's pretty hard to test without gear but you are doing nice theorycrafting. I would really recommend trying to fit vaal haste + increased duration because we all know that makes a massive difference, 10 sec vaal haste can be kept up pretty much permanently with good dps such as this build.
#1 spirit shield - #1 ES/all res diamond ring - 6T1 ES/WED/tri-res rustic sash mirror service
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/989804

twitch.tv/steezbattalion
IGN ddddddddddddddddddddime
thx :)

It's no prob to insert vaal haste tho. there is so many options to adjust the spare 3L and 4L depending on ur wishes, that's the trick :)

I was always trying to scale DPS just a bit over carrying treshold while minmaxing QoL and survivability.
Due to my weird night/day rhythms and fast levelling focus I was forced to solo most maps till I got 100 on std. That is pretty expensive shit, and when u remember alting 40+ packsize and regalling 78s + Domination in 1.3 u most times got any shit mod like ele reflect... and I just ran them, I ran everything but BM which was and still is a very rare mod.
Now in 2.0 there is a lot of crank mods being added, what in my opinion makes it even more useful to priorize Surv instead of DPS unless u dont run packsize maps.

I dont know what kind of maps u guys run, but here on Warbands, they dont give a fuck on the mods, as long as there is packsize+magic lol. I was pretty embarrassed when I joined fyndel's fast lvl group first time and died a few times with 5k life, 40% eva, 44% dodge, 2sec IC, VP and a bunch of life flasks. Maps here are expensive and u barely find a seller of 80+ maps, so u absolutely dont want to die when u got into one hehe.

On Low Life u got nothing but ur ES pool and leech :P so for me it is just logical to minmax ES :)

thats why I personally find Vaal Disc > Vaal haste and ES > DPS

Potentially u can reach 200k with any version, Bm or Mana doesnt matter, they are the same now, because using Clarity is QoL and not needed for AA anymore. 0,4% Manaleech would be enough to sustain packspamming, also Poacher's Mark would have the same effect for BM and Mana. But are u still save to reflect then? Could u still have 2 Quicksilvers? Wouldnt u have to change ur playstyle which u have been loving?

I hope with those points of view u see the potential and flexibility of KB. Due to its effectiveness it is not worth to make a DPS race, better make a lvl 100 race if u like to compete anything ;)

IGN: Lawyne (Stream: www.twitch.tv/lawyne) [inactive]
100% Life Shaper in 1s https://www.twitch.tv/videos/173720595
Practical Blade Flurry https://tinyurl.com/practicalBF
Last edited by Lawyne on Aug 5, 2015, 5:30:26 PM
"
Lawyne wrote:
thx :)

It's no prob to insert vaal haste tho. there is so many options to adjust the spare 3L and 4L depending on ur wishes, that's the trick :)

I was always trying to scale DPS just a bit over carrying treshold while minmaxing QoL and survivability.
Due to my weird night/day rhythms and fast levelling focus I was forced to solo most maps till I got 100 on std. That is pretty expensive shit, and when u remember alting 40+ packsize and regalling 78s + Domination in 1.3 u most times got any shit mod like ele reflect... and I just ran them, I ran everything but BM which was and still is a very rare mod.
Now in 2.0 there is a lot of crank mods being added, what in my opinion makes it even more useful to priorize Surv instead of DPS unless u dont run packsize maps.

I dont know what kind of maps u guys run, but here on Warbands, they dont give a fuck on the mods, as long as there is packsize+magic lol. I was pretty embarrassed when I joined fyndel's fast lvl group first time and died a few times with 5k life, 40% eva, 44% dodge, 2sec IC, VP and a bunch of life flasks. Maps here are expensive and u barely find a seller of 80+ maps, so u absolutely dont want to die when u got into one hehe.

On Low Life u got nothing but ur ES pool and leech :P so for me it is just logical to minmax ES :)

thats why I personally find Vaal Disc > Vaal haste and ES > DPS

Potentially u can reach 200k with any version, Bm or Mana doesnt matter, they are the same now, because using Clarity is QoL and not needed for AA anymore. 0,4% Manaleech would be enough to sustain packspamming, also Poacher's Mark would have the same effect for BM and Mana. But are u still save to reflect then? Could u still have 2 Quicksilvers? Wouldnt u have to change ur playstyle which u have been loving?

I hope with those points of view u see the potential and flexibility of KB. Due to its effectiveness it is not worth to make a DPS race, better make a lvl 100 race if u like to compete anything ;)

I agree that survivabilty is more important, that's why I don't think people should be running blood rage in 2.0. Also, I'll be keeping leech gem in my setup even with thornflesh gone. No point in reaching 200k dps really, this build can 1 shot packs in 6 man lvl 79 map party with enfeeble. I might try fitting more ES somewhere.
#1 spirit shield - #1 ES/all res diamond ring - 6T1 ES/WED/tri-res rustic sash mirror service
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/989804

twitch.tv/steezbattalion
IGN ddddddddddddddddddddime
Am i wrong on your main setup i see barrage instead of pierce?

Disregard
Last edited by DeThroneDe on Aug 6, 2015, 1:33:27 AM
yes it was a test from 1.3, as I wrote gems and colours are a bit different now
"
stzbttln wrote:
"
"
Rupenus wrote:

Just want to correct you when you are saying you are doing more damage than me, that is wrong. I'm doing 167k gmp dps with life leech gem, 5 jewels and storm needle, which has a bit less dps that foe bite. If I drop life leech for ICD I can reach 200k gmp dps easily. Also, with curse on hit HoI + poacher's mark, you get pretty much 100% chance to hit and 25 life per mob hit, making spamming potions a thing of the past.

You're right ddd, last time I checked ur thread it was like 150k gmp w/out LL. I haven't played for a whole while KB so things have obviously changed.. Also my jewels and some gems aren't up to date and those make a huge difference.
Neverthessless like Bl4ze said it's a matter of survivability, such high dps numbers don't count anymore in terms of effectiveness.
IGN Soultakerr
Last edited by maikanafufaika on Aug 6, 2015, 5:35:32 AM
updated guid to using 2 curses.
the big advantage is, that we aint dependent to them, so curse immune mosters/maps dont hurt us much. but without immunity to curses u gain a high amount of additional quality of life.
imagine temporal chains or enfeeble on any monster while still getting frenzy charges, lower evasion on mosters, mana gain on hit
"
4L - HoI + Curse on Hit + Poacher's + Temporal Chains/Enfeeble [Gloves] GGGX

It should be GGBX bro, curse on hit is blue :P
right, ty ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account: