You are being way too restrictive with acrobatics. Needs FULL redesign.

melee is fine, its not in a bad place. Its perfectly viable in hc, I feel like people just make bad builds, play them badly and then say see it doesnt work. I can say with absolute certainty that you can make melee builds that destroy endgame maps and have way more survivability than some flimsy arc witch.
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
melee is fine, its not in a bad place. Its perfectly viable in hc, I feel like people just make bad builds, play them badly and then say see it doesnt work. I can say with absolute certainty that you can make melee builds that destroy endgame maps and have way more survivability than some flimsy arc witch.

Not saying you can't make one, but if you can prove it that makes a load of difference.
https://youtu.be/T9kygXtkh10?t=285

FeelsBadMan

Remove MF from POE, make juiced map the new MF.
"
JohnNamikaze wrote:

Did not effect none of my evasion melee builds, since I never personally went block with them.

Are you 2her?
No?
Then the block change affected you.

yes?
Then you aren't viable anyways.

Odds are if you're evasion, you didn't go 2her, but who knows.

"
Snorkle_uk wrote:

lol
my evasion is so high i only insta rip sometimes
-----
Bug Fixes:
People were using cyclone for actual melee builds, so we nerfed it and made blade vortex. Also, we went ahead and made cyclone great for CoC casters while we were at it.
Last edited by Legatus1982 on Dec 18, 2014, 8:42:24 PM
"
Legatus1982 wrote:
snip

All of my melee evasion builds are DW, and while the numbers did change (15% block chance (default for DW) to 11% block chance, woah that is killer right there), their survivability remains the same, rarely ever dying. So technically, my builds did get effected by Acrobatics, but how I allocated in the passive remains the SAME.

Edit: Puncture change was worse than this, now that really EFFECTED one of my DW builds. As bad as it was, I just turned Frenzy into like Puncture.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Dec 18, 2014, 9:57:15 PM
"
JohnNamikaze wrote:
"
Legatus1982 wrote:
snip

All of my melee evasion builds are DW, and while the numbers did change (15% block chance (default for DW) to 11% block chance, woah that is killer right there), their survivability remains the same, rarely ever dying. So technically, my builds did get effected by Acrobatics, but how I allocated in the passive remains the SAME.

So you lost 4% straight up mitigation against attacks AS A MELEE. Ranged characters DID NOT SUFFER that penalty. Melee nerf, ranged buffed (movement gems for my ranger! yay!)

If you had been using a shield on your offhand (AND POSSIBLY AN EVASION SHIELD IRONICALLY), you lost even more...again, as melee.
-----
Bug Fixes:
People were using cyclone for actual melee builds, so we nerfed it and made blade vortex. Also, we went ahead and made cyclone great for CoC casters while we were at it.
"

So you lost 4% straight up mitigation against attacks AS A MELEE. Ranged characters DID NOT SUFFER that penalty. Melee nerf, ranged buffed (movement gems for my ranger! yay!)

If you had been using a shield on your offhand (AND POSSIBLY AN EVASION SHIELD IRONICALLY), you lost even more...again, as melee.

Lol I mean 4% gg game is literally unplayable. Literally QQing does nothing at this point, adapt or move on.

https://youtu.be/T9kygXtkh10?t=285

FeelsBadMan

Remove MF from POE, make juiced map the new MF.
"
Legatus1982 wrote:

Though, one of them can get up to 60% chance to dodge attacks thanks to Daresso's Defiance and Darkray Vectors. The other builds have very high movement speed, so they can react much quickly.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Just want to point out that block is being misrepresented.

A 4% chance to mitigate 100% damage is not the same as "straight up" 4% mitigation.

That would be an Endurance Charge.
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
"
goetzjam wrote:
"

Lol I mean 4% gg game is literally unplayable. Literally QQing does nothing at this point, adapt or move on.

Missing the point completely. You lost 4% block as melee IN THE BEST CIRCUMSTANCE. It can get much worse. And ranged lost nothing at all.
-----
Bug Fixes:
Last edited by Legatus1982 on Dec 19, 2014, 5:17:05 AM
I would change acrobatics to something like

"your chance to dodge attacks is 54% of your chance to evade attacks"

And the 3 additional mininodes behind it add another 2% (or 3% or 4%) each,
so the total max would be 60%.

Examples...

evasion % : dodge %
40 : 24
50 : 30
60 : 36
70 : 42

I think that's pretty balanced and motivates one to get dedicated evasion focused gear.
"Im smartest. Your stoped. Dael wiht it."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info