[1.30 Video Guide]Ranger Smith-One Man Army Build! Blink Arrow/Mirror Arrow xD

I'm your imaginary friend :D !
Hello Naeblis,

Man, this is the bomb, such a fun/tactic/macro build !! I had a ranger lvl 81 to spec and I just tried this out, wow, just wow man !! This is epic as fuck ! Lol I'm like so enthusiastic about it !!

Here is my gear (don't know why i link it but ho well, I'm just excited I guess lol)

I just need to find a good unset ring in order to get those animate weapons going ;)

Very good job on pulling this out (When Mirror arrow and blink arrow got released, this picture actually got inside my mind, you guy pulled it out haha, cheers mate!)

EDIT : We should party sometimes, so we really are a little army ;p
IGN: TeslaChronos / Face_Tankit
Last edited by JungTzu on Dec 18, 2014, 9:59:06 PM
"
JungTzu wrote:
Hello Naeblis,

Man, this is the bomb, such a fun/tactic/macro build !! I had a ranger lvl 81 to spec and I just tried this out, wow, just wow man !! This is epic as fuck ! Lol I'm like so enthusiastic about it !!

Here is my gear (don't know why i link it but ho well, I'm just excited I guess lol)

I just need to find a good unset ring in order to get those animate weapons going ;)

Very good job on pulling this out (When Mirror arrow and blink arrow got released, this picture actually got inside my mind, you guy pulled it out haha, cheers mate!)

EDIT : We should party sometimes, so we really are a little army ;p

Awesome man! Glad youre having a fun time with the build! Feel free to add me, my ign is RangerMcTanky. xD Its an absolute blast and I'm so glad to share! Your bow is really nice by the way, im slightly jelly.

Edit:

"
Tom1989 wrote:
I'm your imaginary friend :D !

YAY!
Last edited by Naeblis720 on Dec 18, 2014, 11:59:37 PM
I did some testing with the skill, it seems like faster attack doesn't apply to the clone itself (nor does the minion attack speed nodes or flash offering work with the clones) It seems like the clones does'n't benefit from attack speed multipliers.

Also your lvl 80 tree can be optimized here:

http://puu.sh/dAI9u/77eb7be299.jpg

put one point on the top, remove 2 from the bottom
ign: DreamsofIllusions
"
polo2005 wrote:
I did some testing with the skill, it seems like faster attack doesn't apply to the clone itself (nor does the minion attack speed nodes or flash offering work with the clones) It seems like the clones does'n't benefit from attack speed multipliers.

Also your lvl 80 tree can be optimized here:

http://puu.sh/dAI9u/77eb7be299.jpg

put one point on the top, remove 2 from the bottom

Awesome, thanks for the testing and the info! I will add that into my next update of the guide this weekend.

Seriously guys, I appreciate all this feedback. loving it.
Hey again, I went through the templar guide, and it turned out that the suggestion the author made about the trap boots was really good. I just tried it out, and it seems to work really well. Although, I might try wrath/anger instead of hatred/wrath as he says in his build.

Here is are the boots and the linkage with it :

With it, you can probably run more than 10 clones at the same time wich makes everything near by melt like butter under the sun. Max map lvl I've tried so far : Collonade 71; result : not that fast of a clear speed but it wasn't too long too (I'm used to one shot everything with my CI flicker build). Knowing as well that all my gems are still leveling (except wrath wich is 20/20.)

Anyway, this build is heaps of fun !!
"
JungTzu wrote:
Hey again, I went through the templar guide, and it turned out that the suggestion the author made about the trap boots was really good. I just tried it out, and it seems to work really well. Although, I might try wrath/anger instead of hatred/wrath as he says in his build.

With it, you can probably run more than 10 clones at the same time wich makes everything near by melt like butter under the sun. Max map lvl I've tried so far : Collonade 71; result : not that fast of a clear speed but it wasn't too long too (I'm used to one shot everything with my CI flicker build). Knowing as well that all my gems are still leveling (except wrath wich is 20/20.)

Yep been running deerstalkers myself, switching between inc duration on the trp clones and WED to test out, and ive been successfully clearing 75 maps no problem. Ill upload the changes and the vids thiz weekend. I also did poorjoys with no problem whatsoever. Next up im gonna try olmec's sanctum 😁
"
Naeblis720 wrote:
"
JungTzu wrote:

Yep been running deerstalkers myself, switching between inc duration on the trp clones and WED to test out, and ive been successfully clearing 75 maps no problem. Ill upload the changes and the vids thiz weekend. I also did poorjoys with no problem whatsoever. Next up im gonna try olmec's sanctum 😁

Oh my God, are you kidding me ? Man, you know when I was in the collonade map, I thought that this build would be a bit hard to actually accomplish the very end game but well appearently not since you've done it :D

Tell me, in the Deerstalker, what gem do you replace for Increased Duration or WeD, Multiple Traps or LMP ?
Im currently running mirror arrow multiple traps lmp and then ive been testing which is better WED or inc. Duration. Since the traps are so spammable im thinking ill stick with WED. So the deerstalker links are: (trap from deerstalker) mirror arrow>lmp>multi trap>Weapon ele dmg.
Oh okay, so you actually don't run Blink Arrow AND Mirror Arrow in the Deerstalker. Well I do that cause the tooltip says that using this setup actually does more DPS (something like 190 per arrow -blink and mirror- so something like 380DPS tooltip and the single arrow plus wed was something like 290DPS tooltip if I remember right).

But I don't know if the real DPS of your setup is better knowing that it's a single skill linked with WED plus the auras.... Dunno. Come online so we can discuss about it mate :) I'm keen to party together too, just for the fun to see an army of clones lol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info