[1.30 Video Guide]Ranger Smith-One Man Army Build! Blink Arrow/Mirror Arrow xD

This build is really fun so far, just hit level 45 with it. After reading about the cap on attack speed, but still wanting to try going elemental, I picked up a Maraketh bow w/ max ele rolls. If i can still hit cap with this weapon(with haste + flesh offering) it should be a lot better than a thicket bow.

I would like to find one similar with a high % ele weapon dmg roll and give that a shot also!
Doesnt AS and dmg from the other pieces of gear affect the clones dmg? Cause it changes the dps tooltip on the skill when u equip for exemple gloves with %dmg and/or AS.
If that do not aplly to the clones how can we measure their dps?
"
SimbaQ7 wrote:
Doesnt AS and dmg from the other pieces of gear affect the clones dmg? Cause it changes the dps tooltip on the skill when u equip for exemple gloves with %dmg and/or AS.
If that do not aplly to the clones how can we measure their dps?

their dps is not the main tooltip dps on the skill, that is the intial hit of the arrow that creates the clone. their physical damage and ele damage is listed below, but they are single instance, not dps calculations. the only way to calculate their dps is to take those numbers, derive an average and multiply it by their attack speed. (which is also a difficult number to get 100% accurate) as others have stated, the best way to test it is to do repetition testing by changing certain variables(e.g. attacking for five seconds, counting attacks with all white gear and switching to one mod on gear and attacking for five seconds and count attacks.)

this is part of why i havent gotten to intensive with min/maxing and specific numbers, but its pretty clear that the clones only get bonuses from bow quiver and minion nodes.
Thanks for the reply. Almost lvl 40 and i had no problems so far.
oh and as for bandit quests-

oak-skill point-skill point

or get skill points for each difficulty.
I made a single archer way back in open beta, and that was it. It failed so hard despite how much time and effort I put into her, she failed sooo hard... It made me sad. I have never made an archer since then. That fail archer I have attempted to reroll every passive patch to try and make her op, and failed again, and again, and again, and again.... She's always been sitting on the side-lines for passive-respect patches. Never had any fun with her, couldn't get anywhere with her, couldn't do anything. Merciless Act 1 would just devastate her, even in the first area.

The most fun I have ever had with any character was my Dominating Blow Face Breaking Duelist. This... Dear God... This tops the fuuuuu****** out of it. This build is so fun, powerful, fast, and easy to build. You have my greatest praise man for the time and dedication you put into this build. I rushed through Act 1 just now in less than an hour, grabbing every quest, hitting every vaal area, and sped through levels like I was back in Normal Difficulty. This build was so fun, unbelievable awesome. And I am so happy about my archer being viable now. Thank you so much man. You're amazing. Much props for making THE BEST archer build in Path of Exile.

Thanks man, so much. It's been a fluffing blast using your build. Just... sooo.... fun. <3
"You're my Sword's canvas."
~Totes Adorbs.
Hi, i was looking at the full spec tree and came up with a new tree.
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIBAF4D7gQHCC4I9A3NE2wVIBZvFy8ZjhzOHb4knSSqJLAo-ipNKpgrUCzpM4c1kjbpOlg64TwtPQ8_J0GHQqNI50rITLNNuU3jVcZV1lltWpFewF8qX5hiWmTnakNqrGvbbRluqn0YgKSCx4PbhWCIWo9Gm42boaBCplenCKh9qsSsmK-ntfK3PriTvOq9gsBUxPbGrsy8zzLTftP72L3ZC9rd42rr5Ovu7Irtg-968kX2o_fX-ej6gPrS_gr-VP6P7g6jiiP2jX1Nkn1brEdRTMpKwzqbtRmK-wn22hqPb56DCUZx4Ygdqv5JHRREBBCX

Tell me your thoughts about it.
Hi guys.

What do you think about Resolute technique ? Does it work on your clones ?
Isn't it a good idea if you don't play lioneye's glare ?
Erm, what Masters and Bandits did you get?
hey everyone, sorry for the delay in updates, i recently made a huge move to a new area and had to secure a job and everything before i could do fun things again like focus on POE, etc. will be doing a large update soon!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info